Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 537
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 250
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Experts all across Europe of waste water heat recovery unite
- Remeha boilers warm up new Canolfan S4C Yr Egin creative hub
- PEM Inc. Executes Memorandum of Understanding to Explore Commercial Manufacturing of the iRIS-III Portable 14CO2 Measurement Technology
- Locbit and Lankford & Associates, Inc. Partner
- A New Spotlight on the Micro-Generation of Sustainable Energy
- Only the best In-Situ Machining | Patriot International
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Announces the Finalists for the 2018 Cleantech Awards
- SEBAC Announces Recipient of the 2018 Award for Excellence in Awarding Small Business Prime Contracts
- Launch of Groundbreaking Study on Finance and Utility Professionals in California
- Sophisticated Fuel Consumption Monitoring in a Gold Mine
"We built an oilfield division as an extension to Chemstream, which once was known primarily for its work in the coal industry, water treatment and dust suppression solutions," said Dave Grottenthaler, who heads Chemstream's Oilfield Services.
"The lab is the cornerstone. There is science behind all the decisions that impact the work we do in the field," added Grottenthaler, who has extensive experience in most of the United States shale plays and realized that each shale requires a combination of proper strategies to unlock the reservoir's full potential. "We let your formation geology and frac water quality determine the proper frac fluid design."
Cutting-edge technology such as a customized friction flow loop, rotational viscometer, Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) with pyrolysis, and X-ray Diffraction (XRD) has enabled Chemstream to make significant inroads into the oil and gas industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
- Middle East Food Forum and ICCA to co-power the GulfHost Restaurant Development Conference
"We perform cuttings analysis to determine the mineralogy and the constituents that are present," Grottenthaler said. "We evaluate and use the client's water sources to tailor the appropriate chemistries specific to their needs."
Chemstream spent approximately a year enhancing its in-house laboratory and technical staff to perform treatability studies on samples through use of analytical techniques. These studies enable Chemstream to determine which products provide the right solution in the most cost-effective manner while offering quality control and quality assurance standards.
"The lab is the complete package," said Brandon LaBrozzi, Chemstream Director of Operations and Engineering. "All of the equipment and technology complements one another in some form or fashion. We are capable of vetting different friction reducers and confirm compatibilities with the other frac fluid components. It isn't necessarily one piece of equipment making the difference, it is all of the equipment and technology together."
That technology has helped Chemstream make a significant impact in oilfield services.
"We are able to help our clients reach an informed decision," LaBrozzi said. "Where others might simply recommend what has worked in the past, we realize that the same process might not work this time. We look at the water quality and shale constituents and put it all together. We tell the client, 'Yeah, it's going to work,' or 'No, it's not going to work.'"
More on eTradeWire News
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Radio Station, Rock on Neon Radio, Announces Tuesday Schedule
- Anti Aging Dentist in Beverly Hills - Anti Aging Dentistry 90210
- Esquires Coffee Hanley Dog Lovers Day
- Kalpataru Vista Is Close To Schools and Hospitals
- iNextrix Announced Successful Participation in GITEX 2018
- Adorable Natural Turquoise Beads Collection By Jindal Gems
- How SID Limited aims to bring free internet access to more people around the globe
The combination of optimal lab equipment provides Chemstream the capability to "analyze stimulations and chemical packages," LaBrozzi said. "We can make sure chemicals interact in a positive way so that the client can be confident ahead of the frac that everything is going to go well."
The lab is utilized to perform post-frac sequential flowback studies to confirm the efficacy of the scale control and microbiocides used during stimulations. Water quality trend analyses allow for a better understanding of chemical performance, and any possible changes needed for future exploration in nearby locations.
This same lab support is capable of analyzing and confirming proper chemical recommendation for the frac plug drill-out, the well production chemical needs, and ultimately the proper water treatment ahead of disposal to an injection well.
In only a year's time, the modern laboratory has helped Chemstream establish a strong presence in the oilfield services industry. And, as the lab continues to evolve with new and better technology, better products will be developed to heighten industry standards.
Dave Grottenthaler, Chemstream Oilfield Services
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer
- Dr. Mark Goulston & Aurorasa Sima host an online event, Project Empathy Training, for people who are not satisfied with the results they are getting
- Bazizio to Acquire Mitch.pizza - the Leading D2M Platform
- Nye & Company's October 30th Estate Treasures Auction will feature many fine and decorative arts
- IAPEN Clinical Nutrition Congress (ICNC-2019) to be hosted in Mumbai, India
- Miami Beach's Physician Defense Group, LLC (PDG) signed agreements for a range of IT services
- Dashing Dog Rescue New Website Launch