Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 394
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 144
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 123
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 117
- Thought-leader from Tesla to Help Utility Companies Prepare for Changing Customer Expectations
- Songwriter & Artist, Lil David Ruffin Reveals the Hardaway Cover Song Artwork
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Future Energy East Africa celebrates 20 years in Nairobi in September with focus on regional access
- Array Technologies Steps into its Next Era of Innovation with New CEO
- Upgrade to Green Energy Solutions and Repay Solely from Savings Made
- KBA is awarded the 2018 Historical Diving Society Leonard Greenstone Award
- Remeha CHP system delivers energy management benefits for student accommodation scheme
- Soligen Technologies, Inc. Transforms To Environmental Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Market performance and Analysis for Electrical Services in Australia
- Final Power Curve from Siemens Data Exceeds Projections
- Global Concentrated Solar Power Market Research and Forecast, 2018-2023
"We built an oilfield division as an extension to Chemstream, which once was known primarily for its work in the coal industry, water treatment and dust suppression solutions," said Dave Grottenthaler, who heads Chemstream's Oilfield Services.
"The lab is the cornerstone. There is science behind all the decisions that impact the work we do in the field," added Grottenthaler, who has extensive experience in most of the United States shale plays and realized that each shale requires a combination of proper strategies to unlock the reservoir's full potential. "We let your formation geology and frac water quality determine the proper frac fluid design."
Cutting-edge technology such as a customized friction flow loop, rotational viscometer, Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) with pyrolysis, and X-ray Diffraction (XRD) has enabled Chemstream to make significant inroads into the oil and gas industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bluemac Releases White Paper on Applying Bluetooth Low Energy for Traffic Engineering
- How to remove Stucco Ceiling with the help of an Expert Painter?
- CaliforniaCarbon.info launch mobile app
- Now You Can Easily Change Your Linksys Router's Administrator Password
- Palace on Wheels Takes You on a Journey of Luxury and Opulence
- Ciclistas de Puerto Rico Convocan Bici Marcha 2018 en Ponce
- Oxford University Press India conducts Teaching Strategy Workshop at JMA Pilani
"We perform cuttings analysis to determine the mineralogy and the constituents that are present," Grottenthaler said. "We evaluate and use the client's water sources to tailor the appropriate chemistries specific to their needs."
Chemstream spent approximately a year enhancing its in-house laboratory and technical staff to perform treatability studies on samples through use of analytical techniques. These studies enable Chemstream to determine which products provide the right solution in the most cost-effective manner while offering quality control and quality assurance standards.
"The lab is the complete package," said Brandon LaBrozzi, Chemstream Director of Operations and Engineering. "All of the equipment and technology complements one another in some form or fashion. We are capable of vetting different friction reducers and confirm compatibilities with the other frac fluid components. It isn't necessarily one piece of equipment making the difference, it is all of the equipment and technology together."
That technology has helped Chemstream make a significant impact in oilfield services.
"We are able to help our clients reach an informed decision," LaBrozzi said. "Where others might simply recommend what has worked in the past, we realize that the same process might not work this time. We look at the water quality and shale constituents and put it all together. We tell the client, 'Yeah, it's going to work,' or 'No, it's not going to work.'"
More on eTradeWire News
- Removing these chemicals from everyday consumer products has proved to lead to a healthier life
- TSG Training announces a new Apprenticeship Scheme
- Dutch Sailmaker Increases Productivity with Dual-head Automated Flat Bed Cutter
- Local Driving School: More Than Just Business, It Is A Service To The Society
- Jewers Doors Secures Three New Fire Stations in Dubai
- School Jotter App Trending on the Apple App Store
- Top Quality Online Solution For Who Will Write My Essay
The combination of optimal lab equipment provides Chemstream the capability to "analyze stimulations and chemical packages," LaBrozzi said. "We can make sure chemicals interact in a positive way so that the client can be confident ahead of the frac that everything is going to go well."
The lab is utilized to perform post-frac sequential flowback studies to confirm the efficacy of the scale control and microbiocides used during stimulations. Water quality trend analyses allow for a better understanding of chemical performance, and any possible changes needed for future exploration in nearby locations.
This same lab support is capable of analyzing and confirming proper chemical recommendation for the frac plug drill-out, the well production chemical needs, and ultimately the proper water treatment ahead of disposal to an injection well.
In only a year's time, the modern laboratory has helped Chemstream establish a strong presence in the oilfield services industry. And, as the lab continues to evolve with new and better technology, better products will be developed to heighten industry standards.
Dave Grottenthaler, Chemstream Oilfield Services
- Led Street Lights: The Smart Way of Enlightening Cities
- Global Rechargeable Battery Market: Size, Trends and Forecasts (2018-2022)
- ACLS Certification Institute to Provide Certification Training for Fast Pace Urgent Care Clinics
- Lodha Group announces 1 BHK apartments in Mumbai with modern amenities
- Sasquatch, Werewolves and Kittens That Explode, Breathe Life Into Tired Classic Games
- Sana Murab, Co-Founder of IAmTheWorld shows Gratitude to Kristīne Lindenblate
- Upgraded iSmartRecruit Applicant Tracking System V-20.1
- Get PSD to Joomla Service from CSSChopper for Exploded Business Gain
- Saudi Arabia Solar Panel Market (2018-2024)-6Wresearch
- TAB Street - Trying a Indiegogo Campaign again
- MyVilla.com: The Ultimate Marketing Platform for Dubai's Luxury Homes
- Honor 7X New Commercial From NDigitec
- SQC heralds the new CMMI V2.0 Quality model in India
- Global Cardiomyopathy Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- Rhode Island Senate & House opened with Hindu mantras & holy water drops on June 20
- Inspired 2 Win Enterprise LLC by La'Toya Hart Moves to New Office Location
- ReviewWind - Find reviews on products you need at one site
- Headshots $49.99 Professional Photographer Upper East Side NYC The Classic Studio
- Cleaning Roseland: A One Day Community Event
- Mississauga Distinguished Toastmaster elected Club Growth Director, District 86 Toastmasters