Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- A Culinary Haven in Little Caribbean, Brooklyn, Captures Hearts and Palates
- Introducing Fresh Flavours Personal Chef LLC: Elevating Grand Rapids Culinary Experience with Health
- Small businesses collaborate to offer unique gift set this holiday season
- Brick's is bringing the Blues to the BBQ
- Clasico Chophouse and Taproom celebrating one-year anniversary
- Spicin Foods Releases One-of-a-Kind Branded Merchandise
- Boujiemana Restaurant Announces Its Grand Opening At Their New Serra Mesa, San Diego Location
- Celebrity Cooking Class to Prepare for Festivities
- Brauerei Hofstetten of Austria brews Star Trek Beer
- American dream becomes reality for Caribbean trio with Got Jerk! original sauces
The South Beach Wine & Food Festival is ready to pair our enchanting Sunny Island views with some equally delicious food. On February 22nd through to the 25th, the now world-famous, SOBEWFF will grace our South Florida shores for its 33rd installment, with over 60,000 Chefs and A-listers that are jetting to sunny Florida to see what Chef Alan Wilkinson and other nationally recognized chefs have to show.
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
Chef Alan Wilkinson is a native of the Florida Keys, and he was born and raised in the small Florida Keys town of Tavernier, FL. He was inspired to become a culinary leader, and his goals would be to educate and mentor other young soon-to-be chefs about the profession of hospitality and business management, while highlighting why the Florida Keys is so unique gastronomically. He believes that "our culinary arts training must be a hands-on experience", says Chef Alan.
As he says, Chef Wilkinson has also been inspired by many mentoring chefs he has worked with throughout his career. James Beard Award-winning chef Norman Van Aken has had a significant impact on presiding over his future goals. Norman's Chef d' Cuisine, Chef Miguel Massens, who has experience working at 3-star restaurants all around the world, has worked with Chef Alan to tutor him in one of South Florida's premiere eateries. Another former Islamorada based chef and local SOBEWFF Celeb, chef Chef Niven Patel, was Cheeca Lodge's Executive Chef.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Industry Standard Warehouse Racking Melbourne - Outer Space Installs
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
Getting to try the best of SoFlo:
Chef Alan is exemplifying South Florida's food at this year's SOBEWFF. He is going to use our local Key West Pink (KWP) shrimp at SOBEWFF's Grand Tasting Village event this year. This KWP shrimp comes from the one and only shrimp boat based in Key West. The Florida vessel; Miss Key West, is the first shrimp boat to operate out of the Key West Historic Seaport in over 30 years!
Chef Alan is using this Florida specialty to create a unique dish that could only come from the Keys.
You can find Alan Wilkinson at the following SOBEWFF event:
* **Grand Tasting Village**
Saturday, February 25, 7 pm - 11 pm
**** the Florida Keys SOBEWFF Team.
Living well starts with dining well.
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- New Book, "Drink Like a Local," Unlocks The Spirits and Secrets of New Orleans Drinking Culture
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Fred Haas Toyota World Presents the Battle For The Billboard Tundra Edition
- 'Stranger Things' Star Joseph Quinn Added to FAN EXPO Portland Lineup
- Cecilia Russo Marketing Awards $15,000 of Grants to Three Georgia Small Businesses
- Holabird's Christmas Chronicles auction, Dec. 7-10, online and live in Reno, is packed with over 2,500 lots
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- L-Tron to Attend Fire Chief Association (IAFC)Technology Summit International
- Lanier Islands Invites Atlanta to Enjoy Dinner with Santa and More
- Why Should I Provide Credit Card Payment Solutions at My Business?