Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 138
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 117
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- ACI Announces Three Virtual Events on Russia and China This September!
- Center Parc Credit Union announces local partners for construction of new flagship financial center
- Prairie Represents Cee Kay Supply, Inc. in its Sale to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Hardmeyer Joins Cornerstone Bank Board
- BSA/AML Mile High Summit Set for August 3
- Financial Services and Retirement Planning Expert and Former CEO of VALIC Financial Advisors Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Interstate Bank Announces the Promotions of Mark Marrs and Mike Blasingame to Market Presidents
- BEAR Technologies Ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501 for the Second Year in a Row
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q2 2021
- Mark Nichols joins American Momentum as Vice President, SBA Business Development Officer III
"We soon realized that 'retirement' was not all that it's purported to be. Reading the newspaper doesn't take long, and there's only so much golf I wanted to play. The capital markets and investments have always fascinated us, and we enjoyed working together, so we were excited to begin the next phase of our lives," Bruce Fielitz said.
More on eTradeWire News
- African-American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio Celebrates National Black Business Month
- Leading Housing Experts Give Back To The Community By Holding Free First Time Home Buyer Workshops
- Cobalt® Digital Takes its 9904-UDX Problem Solver Up Another Level
- Investments in Office Space Offer Strong Returns, According to Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura
- Planitar Unveils New iGUIDE Radix
Chatham Capital has been approached numerous times with offers to buy the firm, but with no clear benefit to the client base, such propositions have not been entertained. The company's independence, fee-only structure, and size set it apart from competitors. The tight group of experienced professionals making executive decisions is optimal and allows for a stronger focus on client-specific matters impossible at larger firms.
"Research shows that smaller groups of approximately five or six people are best for decision making. Any fewer doesn't provide adequate perspective, but more makes the process unwieldy," Philip Palmer explains. "Our specialty is taking complicated financial situations and distilling the information into a framework that can be evaluated and analyzed, to properly develop a strategy for moving forward. We really excel with clients who have a lot of moving parts," he added.
More on eTradeWire News
- Silver rules the roost in Neue Auctions' online-only Summer Estates auction held July 24th
- Chosen Inc. Selected to Receive Client Donations from International Monetary Systems
- Backpacks Shack: Carry Your Belongings In One Convenient Place With Quality Backpacks
- TruAmerica Multifamily Acquires Apartment Communities in NV, FL and UT for $209 Million
- Innovision Inc. Adds Virtual Keypad Support to Keypoint Interactive
Keeping up with the proliferation and accessibility of investment choices is another way they have exceeded expectations. Chatham Capital also specializes in finding under-the-radar opportunities and exploiting valuation deficiencies in small-cap companies that work with their long-term philosophy.
The founders set the bar and the current executive team strives to retain those principles and build on them. The result has been a stable and enduring team of investment advisors who only succeed when their clients do.
"Alternative investment options like hedge funds, private equity, exchange-traded funds and the like that were either quite limited or did not exist then are commonplace today. Now that it is so much easier to access limitless information, the challenge is to distill all that data and put it into a cohesive, usable platform that informs decisions. The ability to make it work and remain adaptable to change has been immensely beneficial to our clients," Allen said.
- UGM Digital Offers Promo Services
- Custom Mylar Bags - An Amazing Carrier for your Products
- Miami-Dade Bar Announces New Name, New President and Building Renovation
- Becton Dickinson, 3M, and Teleflex Encourage Growth into 2027 for Canada's Vascular Access Market
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth
- Paradise Garden Supplies: Get Your Garden Looking Its Absolute Best For The Summer Time
- Acoustical Modular Building Manufacturer MECART Establishing Operations in Greenville, SC
- The Yards Receives Renovation of the Year Honor from Golf Inc. Magazine
- Sababa is back! The Jewish Arts & Culture Festival for everyone!
- Arizona Author Larion Wills Promotes Her Romantic Suspense Novel - Deadly Precious
- Florida Skin Center Honors Melanoma Awareness Month
- Synergy 1 Radio Founder, Andre L. Carter to be inducted into the Spin Awards Hall of Fame
- Become a Certified Life or Health Coach by Training with The Mind Remapping Academy
- Garden City Realty recognizes, Drew Streett, its Top Listing and Selling Agent for July
- Find the Golden Ticket and Win a Peloton Bike
- Streaming Television Inc Chosen for Newchip's Seed-Stage Global Accelerator Program
- Burlington Has a New Parks and Recreation Facility
- TRACI.net to Stage Art Contest Featuring Old Way of Communicating with Proceeds Supporting Unicorn C
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- Make the Best Homemade Hard Seltzer with Drinkmate Soda Water Makers