Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- Verst Logistics Launches New Customer Portal
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- BYD Announces Dealership Agreement with Material Handling Inc
- Work Truck Week® 2022 returns to Indianapolis with expanded content
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- South Shore Line to promote education and spread awareness during Rail Safety Week
- Team Integrity Knowledge Center is Excited to Launch the Mentoring Program for Aspiring Truckers
- L2 Aviation names Bill Darbe as Director of Business Development
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- South Shore Line invites nurses and first responders to ride the train for free
Attendees can gain insights on upcoming changes to new model work trucks and upfitter integration implications from chassis OEMs. Presenters will share product upgrades and launches, positions on technical issues and key body builder information.
"Installing equipment on a chassis is not a simple task," said Kevin Koester (https://bit.ly/3e1Eurn), NTEA senior director. "Model year changes at the OEM level can have a large impact on the ability to quickly and correctly mount bodies and equipment on a chassis. Truck Product Conference is an opportunity for equipment manufacturers and distributors to directly engage chassis OEMs, gaining important technical insights to help the upfitting process."
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
This year's event features a two-day program with opportunities to see the newest vehicles firsthand, participate in Q&A with chassis OEM representatives, and network with commercial vehicle professionals.
Participating chassis manufacturers
- Crane Carrier, a Battle Motors Company
- Ford Commercial Vehicles
- General Motors Fleet
- Hino Trucks
- International Truck
- Isuzu Commercial Truck of America
- Kenworth Truck Company
- Peterbilt Motors Company
- Ram Commercial
Receive advance pricing ($179 NTEA members and $279 nonmembers) when registering by Friday, Aug. 20, 2021. After this date, rates increase to $209 member/$309 nonmember. Visit ntea.com/truckproductconference (https://bit.ly/3yGDd0V) to register and find more details, including a schedule of events, participating OEMs, hotel information, and FAQs.
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions features 215,000 square feet of conference space, conveniently located off a main route in Sandusky for ease of access.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
NTEA (https://bit.ly/3yJhzZM) – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents more than 2,000 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces Work Truck Week™ (https://www.worktruckshow.com/). The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario. NTEA staff are knowledgeable and experienced in a variety of areas related to the work truck industry. Visit ntea.com/meetourexperts (https://bit.ly/3hRiOzq) to learn more or request an interview.
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience