Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 277
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 247
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 229
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 215
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 202
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 174
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 151
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Learn Mutual Fund Investing As a Beginner with this New Book
- Here comes a new Christmas story for the Spanish-speaking tween in your life
- Entre Duendes Y Ratones: un cuento de Navidad diferente
- A Woman's Journey into Real Life Alchemy
- New from Down & Out Books: FORCED PERSPECTIVE by Colin Campbell
- Idaho Author Wins International Book Award for Best Book of 2021
- Female Air Force Veteran CJ Ives Lopez Launches Book Publishing Service
- "A Roach Called Wensum" by Tom Baird is published
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
- "A Westhampton Beach Christmas": Unexpected Romance Just in Time for the Holidays
Korsmeyer says that ever since she first read "Pride and Prejudice," "I've had a lingering indignation on behalf of… Charlotte Lucas, and her decision to marry the unlikeable William Collins." The Charlotte in Korsmeyer's "Charlotte's Story" is no longer a woman resigned in her choice to marry William Collins; instead, Korsmeyer describes Charlotte as "forthright, courageous, and often wry approach to her choices."
More on eTradeWire News
- Sana Commerce Names EFQOUS it's 2021 Rookie Partner of the Year
- National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame to Induct Reggie McAfee
- Sidekick Accounting Services Awards Accounting Services in 2022
- Jaclyn Cowart Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Romantic Beauty Cosmetics To Launch Diverse New Collection At The Most Competitive Price
About the Book
Charlotte Lucas, a character first appearing in Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice," has made an unfortunate marriage to the loquacious William Collins, reckoning that his tedious conversation is a small price to pay for the prosperous home and family she hopes to gain. However, trouble brews within the first months of marriage, and she is upset and angered by his presumptuous tendency to interfere with her friendships.
To ease the strain of their relationship, Charlotte leaves her husband to visit the fashionable city of Bath with several women companions. Although the marital frost between Charlotte and William begins to thaw, that tranquility lasts only briefly, for events in Bath have resulted in an unfortunate, even calamitous, consequence.
All readers can re-discover Austen's world on October 11, 2021 at https://bit.ly/KorsmeyerCharlottesStory. "Charlotte's Story" will also be available from major book retailers in eBook ($4.99) and paperback ($16.99). Wholesale from Ingram and TouchPoint Press.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Film Shines Light on Squaw Valley & Disney's Collab with 1960 Olympics
- New TR75A Thermocouple Temperature Loggers from T&D
- Teaching With Simplicity Expands Resources For Math And English Language Arts Lessons
- Expanded Practice For Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology, And Post Covid Treatment In Haverhill Ma
- The Longevity Training Academy Announces New Guided Fasting Group Coaching Program
About Carolyn Korsmeyer
Prize-winning author Carolyn Korsmeyer turns to fiction with "Charlotte's Story." Long interested in how different kinds of writing convey ideas, she has often combed literature for examples of insights regarding emotions, sense experience, and perception. Her previous books include "Making Sense of Taste: Food and Philosophy," "Gender and Aesthetics: An Introduction," "Savoring Disgust: The Foul and the Fair in Aesthetics," and "Things: In Touch with the Past."
About the Publisher
TouchPoint Press is a traditional publisher of fiction and nonfiction. Our staff is comprised of professionals whose collective experience in publishing, editing, journalism, design, and marketing set the stage behind our growing list of published titles. We are proud to work with talented authors and strive to be as innovative and energetic as possible from acquisitions to promotion before and after publication.
For interview and review requests, please contact Jennifer Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jennifer Bond, Media Liaison for TouchPoint Press
- Work 365 announces integration with ConnectWise for subscription billing and invoicing
- Toll Brothers at Montaine Offers Two Move-in Ready Homes
- Max Tucci auctions off Delmonico's Restaurant Memorabilia on HGTVs Everything But The House
- Wyplay and Hoppr create targeted advertisement solutions with new monetization opportunities for TV operators
- Country By Choice: Premium Country And Rustic Styled Decorations For Your Home
- Mojo Pet Love: Give Your Pets The Love And Care They Deserve
- From Outer Space To The Big Easy: William Shatner Lands At Fan Expo New Orleans, January 7-8, 2022
- Gaviota Products: Give Your Home The Look And Style You Want
- Robinson is unique among high pressure vessel manufacturers
- Center Table Winter Harvest Returns This Christmas Season With Food Drive Event On December 16 & 17 At The Mark Cuban Heroes Basketball Center
- American Heart Association Recognizes Daugherty for 2021 Workplace Health Achievement
- Collegiate medals are the centerpiece of chains of office
- Northern Light 5 is an ideal fit for our vertical game machines
- Membership Program Offers Solution to Marketing Pitfalls
- Dave Young Returns to Budzar Industries!
- The Dock C. Bracy Center for Human Reconciliation Announces 2022 Learning Series Schedule
- Charlotte-area creator of custom hair topper unit receives hair prosthetic vendor approval from Veterans Administration
- Remembering Father Tony Lalli SX
- LadyCakes launches Caring Through Cakes boxed cake drive through Dec. 23
- Celebrate the Season with a Holiday Party at The Kensington