Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 188
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 126
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Breakouts Announced for The Orange Conference 2019
- Blue Lotus Farm & Retreat Center will Roast in February
- Vista Host Raised Over $260,000 For St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® In 2018 With Revolutionary Hotel Housekeeping Service Model
- Broccoli City Reveals 2019 Lineup And New Venue:childish Gambino, Lil' Wayne, Ella Mai, 6lack, Lil' Baby And More Set To Take The Stage
- Innocent Lives Foundation hires Shane McCombs as COO and adds Robin Dreeke, former head of FBI Behavioral Analysis Program, to Board of Directors
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
- Two Banking Professionals Join the Boys & Girls Club Board of Directors
- National Marriage Week (February 7-14)
- Agency on Aging Northeastern Illinois to Host Advocacy Breakfast for Older Adults and Caregivers
Charity Navigator evaluates the financial strength, accountability and transparency of nonprofit organizations in the U.S. The coveted rating of four stars means Guadalupe Center adheres to strict accounting procedures while disclosing pertinent financial and operational information to the federal government.
"We want our generous supporters to feel confident that their donations are being spent appropriately and ultimately helping us achieve our mission, which is to break the cycle of poverty through education for the children of Immokalee," said Dawn Montecalvo, Guadalupe Center president. "Only a select group of charities receive a 4-star designation, so to earn the top rating for three straight years is quite an accomplishment."
More on eTradeWire News
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
- IAOP Announces Winners of Annual Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award for Innovative Practices in Creating Value from Collaborative Relationships
Guadalupe Center relies on donations, grants and fundraising events to serve approximately 1,300 Immokalee-area students annually through a variety of academic programs, including Early Childhood Education, After-school Tutoring & Summer Enrichment and the college-preparatory Tutor Corps.
Charity Navigator helps guide intelligent giving by evaluating the financial health, accountability and transparency of more than 8,000 charities.
"Guadalupe Center's exceptional 4-star rating sets it apart from its peers and demonstrates its trustworthiness to the public," according to Michael Thatcher, president & CEO of Charity Navigator. "Only a quarter of charities rated by Charity Navigator receive the distinction of our 4-star rating. This adds Guadalupe Center to a preeminent group of charities working to overcome our world's most pressing challenges. Based on its 4-star rating, people can trust that their donations are going to a financially responsible and ethical charity when they decide to support Guadalupe Center."
More on eTradeWire News
- Tickets available for Regional Cancer Center Fashion Show on Feb. 27
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Enjoy a Special Movie Screening of The Quest at Winter AutoFest
- College equestrian facilities benefit from LED lighting upgrade
- Wesley Wong to Speak to Guests at Winter AutoFest
- New Construction Single-Tenant Jack in the Box in Fontana Trades for $2.4 Million
- Enter To Win A Fully Restored 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2019 Corvette ZR1!
About Guadalupe Center
Guadalupe Center (https://www.guadalupecenter.org/) is a purpose-driven, nonprofit organization with proven results in creating endless possibilities for the students of Immokalee through education and fostering personal and academic success that leads to economic independence. With a focus on breaking the cycle of poverty through education, Guadalupe Center is proud of the children's accomplishments: 94 percent meet or exceed kindergarten readiness measures, 100 percent of Tutor Corps high school seniors graduate high school and are accepted into college, and more than 92 percent graduate with a post-secondary degree.
- Curious About How Dreams Can Increase Self-Awareness? New Ebook on Dream Incubation Can Help
- Leading PEO INFINITI HR Launches Corporate Wellness Initiative: INFINIFIT®
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) K194-100
- Art Auctions and Art Prices: Some art sells for Millions...Some art won't even sell at a Garage Sale
- Denny Waxman Announces 2019 Macrobiotic Counselor Los Angeles Program
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In Presents Fundraising Check to Basketball Player Darrell Rogers
- Satanic Temple of NYC presents NON SERVIAM: a theatrical fundraiser for reproductive rights
- Master Lee's The spirit of Tae Kwon Do has added the DojoApp
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes ProsPay, Inc.as a Trustee Member
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance volunteers with South Shore Elder Services' Meals Program
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member
- Monsieur Job Mixes Electronic-Infused Latin Rhythms with "Melancholic Happy" ft. Clindistino