Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 163
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- Elite Benefits of America Urges Clients to Review and Update Essential Documents and Disclosures
- Tara Furiani, Not the HR Lady, Shakes Up the World of Work with "F*ck Your Office Snacks"
- My Grief Angels Launches UGrief.com, the University of Grief, Offering One of the Largest Inventories of Free Online Grief Education Courses
- Culture and Change Consulting Firm Senscient Global Announces Completion of Rebranding Initiative
- Eddie Turner Recognized As The #8 Motivational Speaker In The World!
- New Horizons Supported Services, Inc. Respite House Fundraiser
- New Big picture, Big impact! HR Evolution "gets it", Servicing Southern PA, Greater Baltimore Area
- DiversityBlueprint 2024 Virtual Conference: Shaping Tomorrow's Diversity Landscape
- 2024 H-1B Visa and Green Card Reports Released in Innovative New Formats!
- TFG Global's new employee will attend the Mining Indaba conference in Cape Town
The foundation is the nonprofit arm of Integrity Employee Leasing, one of the fastest-growing Professional Employer Organization (PEO) companies in the nation. Its mission: to provide financial support for nonprofit organizations making a difference in the local community.
"Our organization is proud to call Charlotte County home, and is committed to making our community shine even brighter," said Julie Davidson, president of the Integrity Charitable Foundation. "We strive to honor that hometown commitment every day and are thrilled to partner with Crossroads Hope Academy to help provide a sense of normalcy for children whose lives have been anything but normal."
More on eTradeWire News
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
- The International Lawyers Network Ranked as Band 1 Law Firm Network by Chambers and Partners
- Benchmark International Successfully Faciltd The Trans Bt RCC Flooring And Two Individual Investors
The academy's main campus is located on the Babcock Ranch Preserve, with a home and school on a 20-acre site. A second location opened in fall 2022 near downtown Punta Gorda.
"Demand for our services has grown exponentially since the pandemic," said John Davidson, the academy's executive director. "We average nearly 100 referrals a month but can only accept a handful of those young men. The sustained support of the Integrity Charitable Foundation is absolutely vital to helping us fulfill our mission in support of some of society's most vulnerable members."
The Integrity Charitable Foundation has pledged to donate $50,000 to Crossroads Hope Academy. The charitable efforts kicked off with an employee Sunday football tailgate fundraiser at a local sports bar.
In its first full year of operation, the foundation designated the Southwest Florida-based Better Together as its initial nonprofit beneficiary, donating $60,000 collected through employee, client and individual donations to the organization. Better Together works to keep families together - and keep children out of foster care - through programs that empower parents to find employment and provide a loving, safe and supportive foundation for their children.
More on eTradeWire News
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Podcasting: The Rising Giant in Digital Media
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
- David Kovacs Joins Data Health's Board as Independent Director
Since 2004, Integrity Employee Leasing has helped businesses grow by handling human resources including payroll, benefits, compliance, risk management and more. Through the Foundation, Integrity Employee Leasing's employees, as well as its clients, will have the option to participate in tax-deductible donations through payroll deductions and individual contributions.
To learn more, visit IntegrityEL.com/About/The-Integrity-Charitable-Foundation.
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Best Buy Metals Partners with United Way of the Ocoee Region to Empower Local Communities
- Driving Successful Lives Introduces Innovative Program for Donating Cars in Alabama
- Morven Trustees Appoint Rhonda DiMascio Executive Director of Morven Museum & Garden
- Center Valley Dental Offers General Dentistry Services in the Lehigh Valley
- Fertility Providers Alliance Statement on the Alabama Supreme Court Ruling Regarding IVF Embryos
- ASA Announces Dr. Marc A. Genest as Keynote Speaker for 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- ASA Reveals Cutting-Edge Machinery Insights at 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- Game-Changing Tungsten Super Shot: Made in USA, hits IWA
- 'Scooby-Doo,' 'My Hero Academia,' 'Halo' Among Franchise Voices at FAN EXPO Philadelphia
- Kuester Management Group Shares Ideas for Welcoming New HOA Board Members
- Sharon Alexander Elected as Chair of the Board of Directors of the MLTSS Association
- Tonight on The 'X' Zone: BECKY McKIDDY-GYDESEN (Ghosts in Tucson) & JOE DIAMOND (Mentalist)
- Mission Cloud Recognized on CRN's 2024 MSP 500 List in the Elite 150 Category
- Unveiling Elegance and Sonic Mastery
- Space Force Guardians to Receive Generative AI-Enhanced ChatOps Tool From Velocity Explorations and Mattermost
- One Park Financial Celebrates 6th Consecutive Year of Spreading Joy to Young Patients