Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 318
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 293
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 270
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Indiana Resident Wins A 1966 Chevrolet Impala Through the Impala Dream Giveaway!
- Furnace Part Source Teams Up With Extend To Offer Product Protection Program
- AMAZING Deal for 2019 Ford Escape in Toronto
- 2013 Grey-Brown BMW 3 Series On Sale!
- Splash Express Car Wash Held Grand Opening / Ribbon Cutting of New Car Wash
- Nondestructive Testing Drone Patent Issued to Apellix™ for its Innovative Opus X4 NDT System
- NTEA offers second course in Truck Equipment Electrical Basics online educational series:
- BPD: Making the Complex Simple
- AKCP includes redundant, NIST Certified Temperature Sensors as Standard
- Used White 2021 Hyundai Venue for Sale!
Start the day with fully-charged power tools in the vehicle
An LPS charges fast and efficiently. It stores the energy you need to charge your tools at night, or when you're parked. There's no need to waste time looking for somewhere to plug in your battery chargers, get them in and out of the van or hook up to the customer's supply.
LPS battery system replaces generators
Heavy-duty angle grinders, compressors and small welding devices can be used directly with an LPS II 3000. The powerful built-in inverter supplies up to 5000 W at peak with genuine sinus waves, and if performing service or repair work with heavy-duty equipment, it's now possible direct from the van without having to use a generator.
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
- Barthel For McHenry County Board
Use 12 V and 230 V in the vehicle at the same time
With an LPS power system installed in your vehicle, you get 12 V output for installed devices such as work lights, flashes and heating. But you can still use 230 V for battery charging and power tools. And you can do so without draining the van's battery or idling the engine, which is both expensive and bad for the environment.
LPS comes in 3 models
1500 W, 2500 W and 3000 W. With optional fittings for installation inside your van. Remote control is also included, to switch 12 V and 230 V on/off and to check battery status. 1500 W and 2500 W have 1 kWh battery capacity, and 3000 W has 2 kWh.
Fast, easy charging for LPS
Even after a short charge, LPS is ready to go. You can charge your LPS from the van while driving, from PV panels or the mains. 1500 W and 2500 W LPS II can be charged from 0-80% in just one hour, and 3000 W takes around two hours from 0-80%, as it holds more capacity.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fighting Our Ways Out Of Trouble
- Bucks County Pennsylvania author pens dark, coming-of-age book
- Going Back to Documentary Roots
- Knoxville-Based Military Veterans Thrive with Transition to New Civilian Careers in HVAC Industry
- Creatives Launch 'Your Story. Your Move.' Campaign on Marketing Day
Supplement LPS with flexible PV panels on the van roof
LPS contains a 400 W solar regulator. Flexible PV panels can be mounted on the van roof, and are a fuel-saving source of energy. They can be connected directly to the LPS battery system. The LPS menu shows you how much electricity the PV panels have charged the integrated lithium battery. The information is important documentation for green accounts.
Read full article at Clayton Power website: https://www.claytonpower.com/hot/2021/charge-batteries-for-cordless-tools-in-your-van/
+45 469 857 60
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community
- Choosing the Right Mold Testing Company
- Double XXposure Salutes National Mentorship Month with a Tribute to James Mtume
- ACEC/MA Announces Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) as a 2021 Engineering Silver Excellence Award Winner
- Omicron Surge Scuttles Local Elks Lodge Annual Youth Event
- Sunrise Management Elevates Dennis Mitchell to Vice President
- TVS Cipher Network Adds One Step Beyond Marathon in February on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- DC Staging Company Parker Staging Donates to Afghan Refugees through Non-Profit Design Heals
- Tiffany Hamilton Earns Hall of Fame Award
- Choc Monarch Architect Wins IDA 2021 Design Recognition
- Albin Hagstrom & Son Celebrates Successful 2021 Christmas Season
- What If 'The Force' Were Real? This Doctor Believed It Was
- Is Cloning A Thing? How is Your DNA Involved in This?
- Language Services Company and Content-related Services Provider SumaLatam Launches Newly Revamped Website
- Craft Beer Behind Local Street Artist in Snow Sculpting Competition
- Systems Herbalist Expert Dr. Judyth Shamosh Releases New Book
- Certified IFS Therapist Tammy Sollenberger Releases New Book