Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5442
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 110
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle
- Franz Muller Top Dividend Stocks
- Virtual150i Founder Launches New Revenue Framework for Subscription & Ride-sharing Industry!
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Am Engineering, Inc. To Fremont-Wright, LLC
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Free Forex Trading Course Released
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance of Establishing Relationship Before Offering Advice
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
Chard Snyder was selected for the award because of its significant accomplishments in defining the future of healthcare consumerism, creating progressive solutions to improve healthcare experiences for employers and their employees.
"Chard Snyder rivals the best of the best," said Jeff Young, President of WEX Health. "They offer benefit services and plans that help employers provide opportunities for their team members – opportunities that empower employees to spend, save, and manage the money they work so hard for in more productive and valuable ways."
More on eTradeWire News
- Final Homes Now Selling at Obsidian and Windchime
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
"We are honored to receive recognition from WEX Health again this year," said Chard Snyder President Barb Yearout. "The Chard Snyder team works hard every day to provide personal and flexible benefit solutions to make life easier for our clients and plan participants."
"Our collaboration with best-in-class partners like WEX enables us to offer forward-thinking, easy-to-use solutions supported by smart technology and a dedicated personal team," concluded Yearout.
The Excellence Awards, established in 2008, are presented yearly and recognize WEX Health Partners that have achieved extraordinary notable accomplishments. Chard Snyder has been a WEX Health partner since 2005.
About Chard Snyder
As a national third-party administrator of employee benefit solutions, Chard Snyder serves nearly 1,500 employers in 40 states across the U.S. Chard Snyder administers savings and spending accounts (FSA, HSA, HRA, commuter benefits), benefit continuation services (COBRA; retiree, direct and other billing) and FMLA leave, and provides plan document services. Founded in 1988 by Ken Chard and Joy Snyder, the company employs 180 team members today. Chard Snyder is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ascensus and the anchor of its Health division. Visit chard-snyder.com (https://www.chard-snyder.com/) or call 833.212.1988 to learn more.
More on eTradeWire News
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
Ascensus is the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States. The firm delivers technology and expertise to help millions of people save for what matters most—retirement, education, and healthcare. For more information about Ascensus, visit ascensus.com (https://www.ascensus.com/). View career opportunities at careers.ascensus.com.
- Beautifully updated home in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies