Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 208
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- IFL Player, Joshua Hughes, Continues to be Thankful Through This Pandemic
- West Texas Warbirds Player LaShaun Sanders Has Much to be Thankful For
- Imagen Golf Announces NEW Gift Card Partnership
- NAL Player, Daveon Howard, Finds Thankfulness Despite Difficult Year for Sports
- Black Diamond Client, Josef Gotsch, Dominates Vegas Doubles Tournament
- Handball Player, Josef Gotsch, Finds the Good in this Difficult Time
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Local Canadian Football Player Shares his message of Thankfulness as Thanksgiving approaches
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Stays Thankful Despite the Surprises in 2020
- OutCast Lures Release of 2021 Custom Collection Set
CFP ARC, a membership service, provides a wide range of athletes with foundational support by providing fundraising guides, templates, board of director support, marketing and compliance audits, and special rates on consulting hours. Athletes will be able to learn, amplify their voices, and build their organizations to their full potential.
"Athletes have an incredible platform to help those around them, and now more than ever, we want to make it more accessible for all athletes to give back," says co-founders Alycia Powell and Michelle Mays.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
Athletes can choose from the basic or premium membership packages. Basic membership offers members access to newsletters and webinars for advice, best practices, resources, and connections with fellow philanthropic-minded athletes for regular coaching calls and forums. Athletes with an established nonprofit can select a premium membership to receive support with social media, compliance, long-term strategies, grant applications, one-on-one coaching, board of director services, and downloadable templates.
Anyone interested in joining CFP ARC's community of athletes striving to be social changemakers can visit cfparc.org, or contact ARC@championsforphilanthropy.org for more information.
About Champions for Philanthropy: Champions for Philanthropy was founded in 2017. CFP assists professional athletes in furthering their philanthropic pursuits by establishing and/or managing their nonprofit organizations, as well as creating other charitable vehicles and providing direction and avenues to give back. CFP also maintains a blog, The Sport of Philanthropy, (https://www.thesportofphilanthropy.com/) to highlight and profile the charitable endeavors of professional athletes, teams and leagues. Learn more at championsforphilanthropy.org (https://www.championsforphilanthropy.org/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
Socially: Twitter @Chmphilanthropy, Instagram @championsforphilanthropy
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program