Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Attorney John Tolley Obtains Another Full Plaintiff's Verdict!
- Removal of travel restrictions and exemptions for international students
- Sunbeam Liable for $1.1 Million to Texas Woman Burned by Defective Space Heater
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Real Estate Partner Don Martin to Las Vegas Office
- Chaudhri takes deep dive into the looming mass lay-off of thousands of City of Toronto Employees
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Attorneys Recognized by Connecticut Super Lawyers 2021
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Denise Dragoo Elected to S.J. Quinney College of Law Board of Trustees
- PAG Law recognized as Best Boutique of the Year by 2021 M&A Today Awards. Partner Juan Pablo Cappello also recognized as Leading Corporate/M&A Lawyer
- TRU Staffing Partners to Present at IAPP Privacy. Security. Risk. 2021 Conference
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Jennifer R. Yee Elected Treasurer of Local Young Professional Kiwanis Club
Rivera is the latest in a number of lateral hires by the commercial real estate law firm. According to CGS3 founding partner Sean Southard (https://www.cgs3.com/attorneys/sean-southard/), "Michael is another example of our strong commitment to recruiting best-in-class lawyers who share our belief in providing real value to our clients by timely, efficiently and creatively completing complex real estate transactions. His experience, both as an in-house attorney and in private practice, and his deep knowledge of real estate transactions are entirely consistent with our business model, and he adds immediate depth to our already deep bench of top-tier lawyers who are also excellent people."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Money 2.0 Conference Announces Dates For Its Dubai 2022 Edition
- Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series Presents "Supporting Neurodiverse Talent in Tech"
- What happens if I cancel my Spirit Airlines flight
- How Much is Seat Selection on EVA Air?
- Charlotte Street To Be Renamed In Honor Of Montford Point Marines
Prior to joining CGS3, Rivera was a key member of Gresham Savage's transaction group, where he focused his practice on the acquisition, development and leasing of commercial real property.
Over his 15-year career, Rivera has successfully closed several significant commercial real estate transactions, including acquisition, development, leasing and disposition of vacant land, retail, office and industrial projects – representing some of the nation's most recognized developers.
A licensed real estate broker in California, Rivera holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from UCLA and a J.D. from the UCLA School of Law.
Rivera brings the total attorney headcount of CGS3 to 26, plus five paralegals.
About Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3)
CGS3 is a new generation commercial real estate law firm with practice areas covering the full commercial real estate life cycle, including finance, acquisition/disposition, entity formation, tax, development, land use, leasing, distressed asset workouts and dispute resolution. Earning a reputation as one of California's leading commercial real estate law firms, CGS3 has recruited some of the state's top real estate attorneys from both large corporate firms and senior in-house positions. CGS3 is located at 12750 High Bluff Drive, Suite 250, San Diego, California 92130 and 10940 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2200, Los Angeles, California 90024. For more information, visit http://www.cgs3.com.
- Does The Brand Have The Advantage?
- International Academy Awards for Latino Podcasting present the Latin Podcast Awards Winners
- Datamoto Celebrates #1 rated Inventory Management Software for Small and Medium Sized Business
- The Best Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning Service In Los Angeles
- Horticulture And The Three Gift Tradition
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT