Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 337
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 278
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 196
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 192
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 179
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 177
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 176
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 155
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 148
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 146
Similar on eTradeWire
- LUMA Hotel Times Square Gives Travelers 100% of New York City For Up To 35% Less With An Exceptional Pre-Cyber Monday Deal
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history
- Hold Your Family Reunion at The Kensington Hotel in Ann Arbor
- Clarion Inn and Suites is Officially Open
- Finalist of BBB's 2021 Torch Awards - Holiday Inn Temple-Belton
- Morgan Li Proud to Support Newly Launched Positive Directions TRP Academy
- Synergy PR Services Welcomes New Pet Hospitality Client, Pets2Go International
- Glory-Louisville 2022, a Women's Event about God
- Fun Fall Activities Near The Kensington
The transit-oriented development at 639 S. La Brea, which takes up nearly half a city block along the west side of La Brea, is immediately adjacent to Metro's Wilshire/La Brea subway station now under construction. The eight-story development is the result of nearly five years of planning and land assemblage by CGI+. It will comprise three components; a 125 key hotel; 121 residential rental units; and 13,000 square feet of street-level and rooftop restaurant space.
639 La Brea will feature the only institutional quality hotel with more than 100 rooms in the Miracle Mile/Mid-Wilshire neighborhood. The boutique-style hotel, which is planned to accommodate both the leisure and business traveler will offer rooms ranging in size from 320 to 415 square feet, as well as two top-floor guest suites as large as 1,200 square feet. Amenities will include a 3,500-square foot event space, a layered roof top guest deck and swimming pool offering unobstructed views of Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood Hills and Century City.
More on eTradeWire News
- North Hills Resident Earns Third Place for Best Speaking and Leadership Coach in Global Contest
- Ideal Flexibility Upgrades to a New Location
- Los Angeles Based Author and Speaker Earns Award on Celebrity Author Stage
- Biden Planning to Quarantine US Citizens Returning From Abroad
- Dicture NFT Launch in Miami During Art Basel!
The residential portion will consist of 121 apartment homes consisting of one-, two- and three-bedrooms floor plans with 18 units set aside for extremely low-income households and one for a moderate-income household. Each apartment home will feature hardwood floors, in-unit washer/dryer, home automation controls for security and climate, as well as one-touch access to neighborhood services. Common area amenities will include a state-of-the-art fitness center, roof top deck with interactive lounge spaces and pool and bicycle storage area. Given the immediate adjacency to the metro station, property residents will also receive Metro TAP cards and have access to onsite car and bike sharing.
CGI+ engaged celebrated New York architecture and interior design firm Morris Adjmi to design the project, which will be its first in Los Angeles. The architect is known for designing ground up buildings that celebrate neighborhoods through its simplicity of design and historical context. Adjmi's noted projects include the Wythe Hotel in Brooklyn, The Standard at South Market in New Orleans, Il Palazzo in Fukuoka, Japan, The Edition Hotel and Residences in Tampa Bay, FL and Front & York, a one million-square-foot residential building in Brooklyn's Historic Dumbo District.
More on eTradeWire News
- Call options activity on Nvidia stock is unusually high
- Schock Market Proposes Privatization of San Luis Obispo Water Distribution Program
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari Launches Interconnectdata Platform
- Top Markets For Medicare Supplement Insurance Reported By AAMSI
- AdvisorSmith Finds 64% of Small Businesses Unfamiliar With Cyber Insurance
"639 La Brea will anchor a neighborhood that is really coming into its own," said CGI+ Executive Vice President of Acquisitions and Development Andre Soroudi. "Our goal has always been to create a project of scale, scope and design that fits appropriately into the community while becoming a focal point of activity for the neighborhood. In addition to the excellent rooftop and ground floor on-site dining offerings, its location next to the Metro Station will offer easy connectivity to jobs and attractions in Downtown Los Angeles, Koreatown, Museum Row, Beverly Hills and the Westside, easing our residents and hotel guests' reliance on automobiles," added Soroudi.
About CGI+ Real Estate Investment Strategies
CGI+ Real Estate Investment Strategies (http://www.cgiplus.com) is a Los Angeles-based multifamily investment and development firm with more than $1.6 billion in assets under management. Our portfolio of multifamily and mixed-use assets represents approximately 3,000 apartment units located primarily in Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta and Florida.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- Armour Law Group Opens New Office in Titusville, FL
- Gulf Coast Village welcomes Xavier Duclos as executive chef
- The Big Savannah Toy Drive to Collect Holiday Gifts for Coastal Children's Advocacy Center
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the Christmas Cabaret!
- Mizner Country Club's Play For P.I.N.K. Committee Raises $30,000
- FaithLife Financial Implements ProComp' cloud-based New Business and Inforce Illustration System
- The Center for Contemporary Art receives grant from Investors Foundation
- Five Towns College Teams with Local Author to Produce Video Trailer
- Christian TV Trailblazer Passes
- Vitamins And Supps: Make Sure You Can Stay In Top Health With Vitamins And Other Supplements
- NTEA, Lincoln Electric & NC3 collaborate to launch Work Truck Industry Welder Certification Program
- DICE Dental Offering Dental Implants and Dentures in Southampton Starting in January 2022
- Fan Gear Here: Show Support For Your Favorite Sports Team With The Best In Fan Gear
- Holistic Wellness Coach Kadeem One Offers a Number of Online Courses for You to Enroll in Today
- Brad Pistole, CFF®, CAS®, Featured on TheStreet, as Robert Powell's guest on Retirement Daily
- Nye & Company's online Chic and Antique Estate Treasures auction Dec. 15-16 features holiday treats
- Execulink Telecom Kicks Off Fourth Annual Gifts of Christmas Donation Program
- Warmer in the Winter Role Playing Game Release
- Launch Of Downtown Kings Mountain, Nc Advent Calendar
- Nest & Nook Partners with Paddock-1