Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1725
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1659
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1322
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1214
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1122
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 978
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 953
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 891
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 706
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 512
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Partners with Cyberclean Systems in Pilot Project Mobile Robotics
- Leigh Ann Rotz Joins Real Estate Marketing & Consulting
- PulteGroup Breaks Ground on First Triad-Area Community
- Toll Brothers Announces Final Opportunities to Live in The Enclave at Kechter Farm
- The Pineapple Corporation Announces Promotion of Sammie Janica to Director of Design
- David Weekley Homes Hosts Amenity Center Groundbreaking at The Retreat at Sterling OnThe Lake
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices donates more than $21,000 to local charitable organizations
- Mosaic Builds Strength within Construction and Technology with the Addition of Balck, Hubbs and Reis
- Sunrise Management Expands Portland Office
- GreenPointe Developers Announce Granary Park in Clay County
The property, which was previously occupied by Rite Aid is being redeveloped into an organic grocery operated by Lazy Acres Market, a division of Good Food Holdings which signed a long-term lease with CGI+.
"We are committed to the Los Feliz neighborhood where we have a significant presence with numerous properties within a mile-and-a-half of Lazy Acres," said CGI+ Executive Vice President of Acquisitions and Development Andre Soroudi. "In addition to revitalizing a currently underdeveloped site at one of the most important intersections in the neighborhood, we are proud to bring healthy choices to Los Feliz."
More on eTradeWire News
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
CGI+ has started renovations and will deliver to the tenant by the end of 2021.
Under the direction of its Entitlement and Construction Management Group led by Mario Lopez, CGI+ is preparing the building for tenant improvements according to Lazy Acres Natural Markets' specific design requirements. After reducing the building to its shell and core, CGI+ will add 8,500 square feet to increase the building footprint by 30 percent. The firm will then create a new façade and install new electrical and plumbing systems.
When it opens in 2022, Lazy Acres Natural Market Los Feliz will provide a full shop experience featuring a wide variety of natural and organic grocery items, local, seasonal, and organic produce, full-service meat and seafood departments, bakery, coffee & juice bar, full-service deli and prepared foods, as well as an extensive selection of health supplements and beauty products.
"We look forward to serving the Los Feliz, Hollywood, and Silver Lake communities," said Adam Caldecott, CEO of Lazy Acres Natural Market. "At Lazy Acres, we believe in a holistic approach to optimal health. No matter where you are on your path to wellness, we're here to provide you with the best available solutions — from artisanal products steeped in tradition, to the latest innovations and scientific breakthroughs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Lockdown live stream: 400 days of daily free concerts
- Georgia Author Mike Nemeth Releases New Suspenseful Mystery Novel – Parker's Choice
- Steve Muehler – Debt Capital Markets – "Collateralized Synthetic Debt Obligations" Advisory
- DryShield Water Solutions Offers Tips to Deal with Mold and Mildew
- Kalani High School Senior Receives Grant to Chase Dream of Flying
About CGI+ Real Estate Investment Strategies
CGI+ Real Estate Investment Strategies (http://www.cgiplus.com) is a boutique real estate investment and strategy firm providing personalized high-quality service and performing assets.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software
- Chapter 23-The Age of Healing for Black Women
- Being 'Chased' in Wild Eye/Summer's Hill's Release
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale in Toronto
- BYD Expands Green Footprint into Garden State
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- Forum Named One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Free Delivery Offer Extended by Supplier
- Dare Commercial Services Expands Range of Operations
- KS Lift Trucks announces 99% first time fix rate for Hydraulic hoses
- Ann Wall, CPCU, joins Iron Ridge Insurance Services
- Total Glycosaminoglycans Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Surf City Still Works Launches New Line Of Hard Seltzers
- Tutanota LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of salesforce.com, inc