Popular on eTradeWire
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host Two Free Hot Topic Discussions on Zoom, June 15 & July 15
- Partner & Profit Review $12,987 BONUS
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Onlive Server Announced Linux Windows India VPS Server Hosting with SSD Storage and Cloud Control Panel
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- BOCA BACCHANAL Welcomes 400+ to 2-Day Celebration of Exquisite Wine & Food + Pix 1-6 (1 of 2)
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Doug Grows Now Offering Personal Trainer Listing Service
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
Similar on eTradeWire
- MIG Welding Parameters - Canaweld
- On Anniversary of Surfside Tragedy, New Book Coaches Residents to Identify Warning Signs
- How to Test an Auto-Darkening Safety Helmet
- 150 Members Of IBEW Local 332 To Join 2022 Walk A Mile In Their Shoes Event
- Local Business Owner Mike Batisto Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- New development in Ramsey called Williams Woods!
- Aries Industries Expands U.S. Market Reach in Multiple States with New Dealers
- Tarps Now® Issues Guide for Protective Mesh Tarp Applications
- In Home 3D Computer Room Planning Services By Fox General Contracting
- Fox General Contracting offers In Home Kitchen Planning, Cabinetry, Countertops, Project Supervision, And General Contracting Services!
The program offers construction business owners the ability to add new or used construction equipment to boost their profit potential thus poising their companies for success. Companies with good as well as bad credit can enjoy low or no down payments, no pre-payment penalties, and competitive terms. CFIC Funding strives to make construction equipment financing easy, efficient, and cost-effective.
"The importance of acquiring new or used equipment for small businesses cannot be underestimated. It can dramatically increase productivity as well as profitability. A vital component of procuring new or used equipment is the flexibility of the financing available," said David Young, Executive Director of CFIC Funding.
"We do our part to help small construction find the right financing for their needs while keeping long term goals in mind," he added. "We provide fast, dependable funding with programs designed to help small businesses increase cash flow for business growth and expansion."
More on eTradeWire News
- Twin Peaks Classical Academy Kicks of Summer Sports Camps
- Enroll Your Child at iKid Academy, Today!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' LSU! Shell Invests $27,500,000 in LSU! #GlobalEnergy #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Healthy Savannah Announces Community Health Advocate Training on July 7
- "Ploomie Lewis" - 2nd Time Around
A Construction Equipment Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit is now available for small to mid-sized construction companies to support their need for funding. After all, mid-sized businesses (SMB's) are the mainspring of the US economy. Their cash flow challenges can often be avoided or solved with products and services such as those offered by CFIC Funding.
About CFIC Funding
Headquartered in San Pedro, CA, the firm has an 18-year reputation for being a knowledgeable and diligent provider of equipment financing, working capital, merchant cash advances (MCA's), and credit card processing. They offer financial services to a wide-range of industries needing capital to take their company to the next level of success.
To learn more about construction equipment financing with good or bad credit CFIC Funding at 424-224-7084 or visit the website at www.cficfunding.com
- "We're All About Being BIG HEADED!" Explore the 'Be BigHeaded' Brand's Beauty and Wisdom
- Style My Soul (stylemysoul.com) Welcomes Lifestyle Mavens & Contributors!
- The Remarkable Mister Holmes at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Author celebrates 12 months and 6 books in DCI Steve Burt crime fiction series with book donations
- Signs Wonders Tribulation: Who Is Ready For The Dome That Is Free Of Suffering?
- M.King Media Releases 'The Shipyards: An Animated Story'
- Prime Time jazz alums Dave Bryant and Kenny Wessel team up for July's "Third Thursdays"
- St. Anne's Family Services Honors Community Leaders Who Worked Tirelessly Through the Pandemic
- Ventura County Public Works Agency Recognizes 2022 Top Employees of The Year
- PARANORMAL OF WATERTOWN will be Featured in the JULY 2022 issue of American Paranormal Magazine
- Valerie's House Breaks Ground for New "Forever Home"
- Jury Finds Michael Avenatti To Blame Over Unpaid Attorney Fees; Exonerates Former Clients
- Mismanagement of Tax Dollars - Provider Medicaid Reimbursements
- New ebook provides a simple, actionable guide to plant-based eating for beginners
- Affordable Newmarket Children's Orthodontist Jaw & Tooth Pain Invisalign vs Braces
- TVS Music Guild Adds Atlanta Recording Studio for Capehart Music Treasury Song Production
- Used White BMW 4 Series for Sale!
- The Fight Continues: A Response to the Overturning of Roe v. Wade
- The International Business Brokers Association recognizes local Business Broker, Kyle Griffith of The NYBB Group
- Roe Overturned; Now Stop "Night of Rage" At Justices' Homes