Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- EZZEY celebrates pre-launch of Planet Wealth at WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Australia's Online Commercial Law Firm
- I'm Awarded the Decalogue Society of Lawyers Presidential Citation
- Employers are Urged to Proceed Cautiously with Vaccine Mandates
- Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys Selected by the ABA BBC for 20/20 Partners Rising Young Leader Award
- Mediator Andrew Y. Winston Joins MediationWorks
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patrick J. Paul Joins ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Board
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Criminal Defense Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains continuance for dismissal in shoplifting case
- Steve Muehler expands its E-Recording Services to include Personal Property and Real Estate
Cetrangelo is a member of Henderson Franklin's Estate Planning Department. He assists clients in all aspects of planning an estate or setting up a trust, including gun trusts, durable powers of attorney, living wills and health care surrogacy. Cetrangelo also guides families through trust or summary administrations, as well as formal administrations in probate court. Throughout his career he has been honored for his work in the field of trusts and estates law, including being recognized as a "Top Lawyer" by Naples Illustrated (2019-2020); a "Rising Star" by Florida Super Lawyers® (2021); and nationally by Best Lawyers in America naming him to their elite "One to Watch" list in 2021. Cetrangelo received his law degree from Ave Maria School of Law and his undergraduate degree from Troy University (with honors). He may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 239-344-1358.
More on eTradeWire News
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
Nieds is chair of Henderson Franklin's Intellectual Property Practice Group. Drawing on two decades of experience, he represents clients in the acquisition and protection of copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets. Nieds also advises clients in franchising and privacy and data security, providing strategies to manage risk and ensure legal compliance with the gathering and use of personal information. He is a sought-after speaker and blogger on the Southwest Florida Business and IP Blog, and has been honored as a "Top Lawyer" by Naples Illustrated Magazine (2018-2020). Nieds received his undergraduate degrees from Miami University and the Illinois Institute of Technology, and his J.D. from the Chicago-Kent College of Law. He may be reached at email@example.com or by phone at 239.344.1153.
Henderson Franklin is one of the largest, locally-based law firms between Tampa and Miami with over 60 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, business and civil litigation, eminent domain, intellectual property, workers' compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Naples, and Sarasota (by appointment only). For more information on Cetrangelo, Nieds or Henderson Franklin, please visit https://www.henlaw.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Salisbury Orthodontics – Wiltshire's Leading Specialist Invisalign Provider
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate
- Infosec Institute's Free Resources Help Orgs Be Cyber Smart During Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Manufacturer Improves Efficiency by Integrating SYSPRO, Shopify, Amazon and Reseller Website
- MacCase Integrates Apple Air Tags into Premium Leather Messenger Bag
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Accelerates Continuous Learning
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction