Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 174
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Heather Wallace Releases New Book, Girl Forward, about Her Travels to Mongolia
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Author Talk & Mini-Concert Free Program June 23 In Litchfield
- Western Publisher, Outlaws Publishing Scores Number One with Mike Mackessy's "Broken Dog Ranch"
- Newly released! Cup of Blood… Bread of Salvation by Robert Hirsch!
- Fie Strikes With The Fifth Book In His Western Series, "Cast A Dark Shadow"
- Award Winning Author Releases Newest YA Novel
- D. Howard Armstrong's new book "Murder at 221 Beacon Hill" is Now Available
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
Greenfield, WI– March 21, 2019– Jon Neal joined Chauncey Hutter, along with a select group of experts and professionals around the world to co-write the book, Keep It!, The Small Business Owners Guide to Keeping More of Your Hard Earned Money. The book was published by CelebrityPress®, a leading business book publisher that publishes books from ThoughtLeaders® around the world and was released on February, 14, 2019.
On the day of release, Keep It! reached best-seller status on Amazon - reaching as high as #41 in the "Taxation: Small Business" category, as well as placing #54 in "Taxation: Personal", and #71 in "Accounting: Bookkeeping". The expert information shared in Neal's chapter, "But It's Deductible!," has helped the book reach optimal best-seller placement and will help readers gain similar success in their endeavors.
CelebrityPress® describes the book as empowering to all small business owners around the world.
In this book, Keep It!, the elements of accounting and taxes, marketing, health insurance practices and prudent leadership all promote good business health and successful entrepreneurship. These illustrate to business owners how to keep more of their hard-earned revenue. The discussions of the Celebrity Experts® in the book include a wide range of topics - such as tax shelters, divorce implications and tax planning. As a reference, you can certainly use it to guide you in appropriate discussions with your CPA or accountant.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
The expression "Better in my pocket than in that of the IRS" is well-known and frequently used to convey the feeling that we need to minimize our tax payments to the IRS. We have been advised that while it is illegal to evade taxes with the express intent of not paying taxes that are due, the Supreme Court has ruled it is acceptable to minimize income tax if within the law.
It is certainly prudent to legally plan for and minimize your tax responsibility. Increases in productivity and efficiency provide you with the remaining legs of a stool that will support keeping more of your hard-earned revenue. The Celebrity Experts® in this book will be happy to guide and lead you to help you keep more of what you have earned.
After such a successful release, Jon Neal will be recognized by The National Academy of Best-Selling Authors (http://www.bestsellersacademy.org/)™, an organization that honors authors from many of the leading independent best-seller lists.
Click HERE (https://www.amazon.com/Keep-Chauncey-Forward-Hutter/dp/1732284385/ref=sr_1_1?crid=M2AD94APTWX8&keywords=keep+it+chauncey+hutter&qid=1551213284&s=gateway&sprefix=Keep+It%21+Chau%2Caps%2C155&sr=8-1-spell) to order a copy of Keep It!
A portion of the royalties earned from Keep It! will be given to Entrepreneur's International Foundation, a not for profit organization dedicated to creating awareness for charitable causes.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
About Jon Neal, CPA, MST, CPFP, CTP
The Neal Group LLC was founded in 1984 by Jon Neal. Jon has over 40 years of experience in public accounting. In 1977, he graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with a BBA in Accounting and Management Information Systems and in 1987 with a Master's of Science in Taxation (MST). Jon received his CPA license in 1980. He is especially focused on closely held businesses and their owners to help them reach their goals. As a Certified Profit First Professional (CPFP) Jon works with businesses to keep more cash in their pockets. In addition to small business accounting, as a Certified Tax Professional (CTP) Jon does extensive tax planning and tax resolution for individuals and businesses. Personally, Jon enjoys singing in his church's choir, spending time with his family and volunteer work. Jon and Ann, have four children, four grandchildren and live in Hales Corners.
You can connect with Jon at:
About CelebrityPress® LLC:
CelebrityPress® LLC is a leading business book publisher that publishes books from ThoughtLeaders® around the world. CelebrityPress® LLC specializes in business anthologies, among various other types of titles, and has published books alongside Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy, Dan Kennedy, Dr. Ivan Misner, Robert Allen, Michael Gerber, Tom Hopkins, and many of the biggest experts across diverse fields. CelebrityPress® LLC focuses on helping its authors grow their businesses and their personal brands through book publishing; the organization has successfully helped launch thousands of best-selling authors® to date.
Learn more at www.celebritypresspublishing.com
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020