Popular on eTradeWire
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 114
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- New website for craft beer lovers featuring breweries, beer festivals, and events across the US
- 2021 Ad-to-Sales Ratios Benchmarks by Company and Industry Released
Similar on eTradeWire
- Christian Bumpous releases his book When Sh*t Hits the Fan: A Workbook to Overcome Anxiety, Depression, & Tap Into Resilience When Life Gets Messy
- Unique Fantasy Book 'Forgotten Babylon'
- Florida Man is Coming to Comic Shops This Summer
- Custom embossing machinery steps outside standard constraints
- New help site for struggling fiction writers
- Meet the Editorial Freelancers Association at Balticon 56
- DonnaInk Publications is accepting manuscript submissions
- A Letter From 'A Hot Set's' New Editor-In-Chief
- Premium Brands Enter Santé Wine & Spirits Competition
- Book Lovers, We'd Love to Meet You!
The book's succinct, easy-to-approach style guides the reader through the clinically proven Internal Family Systems (IFS) method of achieving internal harmony. The Internal Family Systems is an evidence-based model of psychotherapy and a movement with focus on the belief that inner parts contain valuable qualities and a person's core Self knows how to heal, allowing them to become integrated and whole.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hot Tubs, Swim Spas Wilsonville Dealer Shares Guide on How Hot Tub Soaking Reduces Pain and Stress
- Caregivers Agency El Cajon, Shares How Home Nursing Services Can Provide Seniors Well-Rounded Care
- Sunrooms Dealer Great Falls, Sleepy Creek, Shares Why Adding a Sunroom is a Smart Lifestyle Change
- Hot Chocolate, Why Are You So Cold? by Yvonne Wilcox
- Knobull Helps Followers Make The Most Of Small Living Space
"Most of us learned to harshly discipline ourselves and despise our seemingly destructive impulses. Most of us have little awareness of who lives within us or how worthy they are of our attention and love." said Richard C. Schwartz, founder of Internal Family Systems, "With its daily meditations, this sweet little book guides you through the dark and buzzing maze that is your mind; bringing more light, compassion, and clarity to your internal family."
Whether you'd like to become more emotionally aware, feel overwhelmed by seemingly conflicted parts of the self, or often feel stressed by indecision, "The One Inside" offers help to access your own inner wisdom--and your most authentic self.
Sollenberger's book is available at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Ingram, Baker & Taylor, and retail outlets worldwide. Pure Carbon Publishing: http://www.purecarbonpublishing.com
More on eTradeWire News
- How To Stop Losing Money with Your FREE Offer!
- Attention: CEOs, CMOs, Advertising and Sales: Want to help your company make a lot more Money?
- Three Artists with Interconnected Visions
- What Is An Advance Premium Tax Credit?
- Streptavidin Labelled with Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
"Tammy Sollenberger is a transformational therapist and expert in Internal Family Systems. In her book, The One Inside, Tammy compassionately guides you to befriend all of your parts to bring your internal system back into Harmony. This is a must read!"
— Gabrielle Bernstein, #1 New York Times Bestselling author of The Universe Has Your Back
"In her engaging and transparent style, Tammy provides an accessible daily practice of parts-connection for the reader. This is a wonderful guide to our inner world! If you want to gain awareness and compassion for your inner parts, this book is for you!"
— Jenna Riemersma, #1 bestselling author of Altogether You: Experiencing Personal and Spiritual Transformation with Internal Family Systems Therapy, Founder and Clinical Director of the Atlanta Center for Relational Healing
Pure Carbon Publishing
- U.S. News & World Report Names Bay Village a 2022-23 Best Memory Care Senior Community
- Brett Furman Group Receives Top Producer Award in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- Institute of Healthcare Launches Hybrid Emergency Medical Technician Program To Meet Growing Demand
- Design 446 and its respective teams receive 23 awards at the 19th Annual FAME Awards
- ReadySet, VR innovation capabilities for Retailers and CPGs, secures $3.25 Million
- ENERGY Project and Product Kick Off
- Paul Rusesabagina is officially named a "wrongful detainee" by US State Department
- All-optical Phase Recovery and Quantitative Phase Imaging Performed Instantly Without a Computer
- Cryptocurrency Wealth Building Series Responds to Investment Knowledge Inequality
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Fortress Financial Group, LLC as a Trustee
- First Clinical Data for EchoLaser for TPLA Presented at AUA 2022
- Integrity Employee Leasing named Best Places to Work by Gulfshore Business
- Sign Language Classes Offered in Lehigh Acres
- Exeter Orthodontics Welcoming New Patients to Its Exton Office
- Neue Auctions' May Modern sale May 28 features printworks, paintings, pottery, sculpture, furniture
- Prop Swords - Shop Cool Anime & Movie Replica Swords Online
- How K&J Translations will help you grow your business internationally
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Acorn East Trust as a Trustee
- Contact TEC Sales for Quality Sales Representation for Automation & Electrical Industries in Texas
- Swing Season Begins at Tuscora Park with the "World's Most Comfortable Swing!"