Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 128
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 109
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 106
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
- Bruneau & Co. will auction the Henry Anderson collection of Golden Age comics Saturday, October 1st
- Youth Gun Safety Incorporated, A Responsible Way to Keep our Children Safe
- Top Girl Scout Cookie Seller Makayla D. Cox Receives Retiring City & County of Los Angeles Recognition
- Nikki A Lamers Announces the Release of The Unforgettable Summer
Similar on eTradeWire
- DCOTA Invites Design Professionals to Grand Opening of SEDIA CABINETRY, October 13
- MAX Illumination Launches Custom and Bespoke Light panels
- Oklahoma City Roofing Company McCann's Roofing & Construction Has New Owners & Office
- Architecture Students Learn by Studying New Obama Sports Complex
- Felder & Associates Welcomes Matthew Luehrmann as Project Associate Savannah Architecture Firm
- Adding A Danilo Bonazza Luxury Tile Pool To Your NJ or NY Hotel Property Is Sure To Boost Appeal
- G&S Acoustics - Scores for the Win!
- Arizona Fireplaces Ranks No. 3277 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Air purifier installation lets you breathe healthier air at home
Proactive Access, LLC was established in 2022 by Cory Cabral, CASp #630. After attending San Diego State University, he began his career at his family's sign business. There he specialized in designing and fabricating accessible signage. While working with clients in the sign industry, he realized that more and more of his customers were ordering the tactile and braille signs as a condition to settle ADA lawsuits. After talking with his clients in this situation, he realized that business owners being hit with these lawsuits were not actively seeking to discriminate against people with disabilities. Many of them assumed that they were "grandfathered" or simply did not know that they were out of compliance.
More on eTradeWire News
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Corporate Leaders, PGA Tour Winners, and HR Luminaries Highlight Make Work Better Summit
- Kilimanjaro Sunrise Launches 2024 Kilimanjaro Group Climb Dates
- Point Blank Firearms Academy Adds New Online Off-Body Purse/Bag Course
- Colliers | Houston earns top honors at the 2022 Real Estate Awards
Once he realized that businesses could benefit from a consultant that has an expertise in the field of accessibility compliance, he set out to educating himself on the subject. Soon thereafter, he discovered that California had just started the Certified Access Specialist Program. After qualifying to sit for the exam, he immersed himself in accessibility training and classes.
Since passing the exam and becoming certified as an expert in the field, he has educated thousands of businesses about the importance of accessibility compliance and helped them avoid accessibility related complaints.
Certified Access Specialist (CASp)
The term "CASp" is short for Certified Access Specialist. A CASp Inspector is an expert in the field of construction related accessibility. All Certified Access Specialists are certified by the California Division of the State Architect. Not only are CASp inspectors proficient at applying the California Building Code, they are also highly qualified to apply the Americans with Disabilities Act Standards for Accessible Design (ADAS).
More on eTradeWire News
- Water Reclamation Facility in Moorpark informing future drought resilience
- Celebrity Halloween Masquerade Bash Hosted by Inspirational Rapper and Public Speaker, J-Rob
- Popular Children's Series Releases Halloween Themed Adventure!
- Procurement Partners Adds Industry Veterans to Leadership Team to Support Growth
- Scottsdale Philharmonic to Open Season Oct. 9 under Direction of Full-time, World-class Conductor
The Certified Access Specialist program was established under the direction of California Senate Bill 1608. The intent of creating the CASp program was to address California's growing number of accessibility related lawsuits being filed by high frequency litigants. By establishing a program that can certify accessibility experts, it created a resource for the community to rely upon to achieve ADA compliance as will as CBC compliance under Chapter 11A and 11B.
To encourage businesses to voluntarily hire a CASp inspector to evaluate their facility, legal benefits are provided to deter high frequency litigants from targeting CASp inspected facilities.
To learn more about Proactive Access, LLC visit https://www.proactiveaccess.com/
To learn more about the legal benefits of receiving a CASp Inspection, visit https://www.proactiveaccess.com/casp-inspection-certificate
Proactive Access, LLC
- Xerotech partner with VSH in creating a new Sub Space Energy Hub
- Beautiful home to be proud of can be yours!
- Global flooring manufacturer Responsive Industries establishes operations in Greenville, SC
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- Four Time Grammy-Nominated Artist Oleta Adams Coming to The Weinberg Center
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Revenue Cloud Architecture and Engineering Firm RevSystems at Astro Days Tech Conference NYC 2022
- DentalVibe Technology Relieves Patients' Anxiety And Pain At Advanced Endodontics Of New York!
- Local Seo North Shore: Affordably Rank for Lucrative Keywords
- Patients Can Now Get Treated With Digital X-Rays At The Periodontal Implant Associates Office!
- Artificial Intelligence in Integrated Health Continuing Education Webinar Now Available from Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies
- Our Texas Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Office Introduces The Asiga Max 3D Printer!
- Excel Dental And Implant Center Introduces The New Primescan Intraoral Scanner Into Their Lab!
- Primera Foundation Hosts 2nd Annual STEMFEST Event at Brookfield Zoo
- Paul Hudson to Stand as Candidate for ESOMAR Council 2023
- SEM Link begins third cohort of STEM Journal Club with New curriculum and Partners
- Author Diane Orr's new book "Odin and Freya's Big Surprise" where Odin meets Freya
- Scarecrow Fest offers pumpkin-themed activities at Frankenmuth River Place Shops
- PARTEX welcomes Assay.Works to its Digital Pharma Platform