Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 114
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Executive Director Hired for Davenport House Museum, HSF's Flagship Building
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida
- Wooden Hypostyle Mosques in Anatolia Also Make It to UNESCO World Heritage Sites List
- Unveiling the Future of Retail Spaces: Revolutionary 3D Scanning Techniques for Efficient Renovations
- Desert Outdoor Lighting Announces a 10% Discount for the Beginning of the Holiday Lighting Season
- Dandelion Farm welcomes the Public after 45 years in development
- Firehouse Ministries Shelter is Newest MBMA Folio
- Leveraging Existing Conditions: A Cost-Effective Strategy for Remodeling and Repurposing Building Structures
- Pioneering Architecture and Construction: The Efficacy of Scan to BIM Services for Precise Floor Plans and Beyond
- Jones Sign to Expand Richmond Facility
Proactive Access, LLC was established in 2022 by Cory Cabral, CASp #630. After attending San Diego State University, he began his career at his family's sign business. There he specialized in designing and fabricating accessible signage. While working with clients in the sign industry, he realized that more and more of his customers were ordering the tactile and braille signs as a condition to settle ADA lawsuits. After talking with his clients in this situation, he realized that business owners being hit with these lawsuits were not actively seeking to discriminate against people with disabilities. Many of them assumed that they were "grandfathered" or simply did not know that they were out of compliance.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNC Asheville and FiberArt Present Textile Art Exhibition: A Celebration of Tradition and Innovation
- PUSH Physical Theatre's "Generic Male" Takes Center Stage at New Spire Arts
- NSG Alerts End of Support for Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- New Book Discloses Stunning Encounter with UFO that Shot Beams of Fire in South Texas
- AstroGrav 5.0 Released for Windows and Mac
Once he realized that businesses could benefit from a consultant that has an expertise in the field of accessibility compliance, he set out to educating himself on the subject. Soon thereafter, he discovered that California had just started the Certified Access Specialist Program. After qualifying to sit for the exam, he immersed himself in accessibility training and classes.
Since passing the exam and becoming certified as an expert in the field, he has educated thousands of businesses about the importance of accessibility compliance and helped them avoid accessibility related complaints.
Certified Access Specialist (CASp)
The term "CASp" is short for Certified Access Specialist. A CASp Inspector is an expert in the field of construction related accessibility. All Certified Access Specialists are certified by the California Division of the State Architect. Not only are CASp inspectors proficient at applying the California Building Code, they are also highly qualified to apply the Americans with Disabilities Act Standards for Accessible Design (ADAS).
More on eTradeWire News
- Ann Arbor-Based Marketing Team Researches Best Times to Post on Social Media
- Livingston County Lawn Care Company Helps Fertilize Before Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Shares the Benefits of Investing in a Custom Boat Dock for Your Waterfront Home
- Colliers brokers sale of Sunstate Park for $27.25 million
- Fishtank Consulting Welcomes Jeff L'Heureux, Noted Sitecore Expert, as Director of Technology
The Certified Access Specialist program was established under the direction of California Senate Bill 1608. The intent of creating the CASp program was to address California's growing number of accessibility related lawsuits being filed by high frequency litigants. By establishing a program that can certify accessibility experts, it created a resource for the community to rely upon to achieve ADA compliance as will as CBC compliance under Chapter 11A and 11B.
To encourage businesses to voluntarily hire a CASp inspector to evaluate their facility, legal benefits are provided to deter high frequency litigants from targeting CASp inspected facilities.
To learn more about Proactive Access, LLC visit https://www.proactiveaccess.com/
To learn more about the legal benefits of receiving a CASp Inspection, visit https://www.proactiveaccess.com/casp-inspection-certificate
Proactive Access, LLC
- TVS Records Adds Tik Tok, Net Ease, and JiaSaavn As International Distributors For Streaming
- Benjamin Ryan's Debut Novel, 'Madame Eldridge's Wayward Home for Unruly Boys', Garners Recognition as a Distinguished Favorite
- What is Customer Agility ™ by Agile World Institute ®
- ACI introduces the 2023 National Summit on Artillery and Indirect Fires
- Customer Agility Framework ™ Automates Work Flow and Releases
- Consolidated Chassis Management Rolls Out SACP 3.0
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review
- Housing Authority, City of Fort Myers receives $1.6 million HUD grant to mitigate hurricane damage
- They're Flipping on Trump; Is Giuliani Next?
- FREEBIE: Printable Tomato Garden-to-Table Chart–get FREE access right now!
- Why are vapour degreasing solvents so good at cleaning?
- Better Together volunteers provide supplies to families in need on anniversary of Hurricane Ian
- Carol Stonham MBE,RN,MSc, Queen's Nurse, and Policy Lead PCRS joins the Bedfont Medical Advisory B
- Thomas & Pearl Injury Attorneys Celebrates 50 Years Of Fighting For South Floridians
- Top Services For Vacation Rental
- Kranen: Instant Boiling Water Taps Made in the UK
- Michael York: A Litigation Luminary at Novins, York, Jacobus & Dooley
- Cancer Warrior Awareness Event at Transformation Christian Fellowship: Uniting for Hope