Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 545
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 452
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 253
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 224
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 204
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 172
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 138
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 137
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 136
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- CARB One-Stop Truck Event Features DPFTRAC Exhibit - DPF Cleaning, DPF Tracking, Compliance Reports
- National Van Lines Names Paul Gregory Assistant VP of Sales
- CS Recruiting Reaches 10 Year Milestone
- WDTC helps employers comply with Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- Ideanomics Sponsorship in NACFE, Prepares to Launch Medici Motor Works in North America
- National Van Lines Names Mark Doyle President
- TMS leaders Mandata & Stirling combine to bring the best of technology to the road haulage industry
- TA Services' Enhances Schuff Steel Project with Innovative Transportation Management Solution
The recently appointed National Van Lines Chairman & CEO garnered this prestigious recognition for his leadership, business & civic contributions, including:
• Serving his third term as Chairman of the International Association of Movers
• Overseeing moving-industry QA/QC as a member of the Board of Directors for the not-for-profit American Moving & Storage Association
• Lending his expertise to the newly formed Personal Property Executive Working Group created by the U.S. Transportation Command
Helenthal also is a storyteller willing to share his viewpoints and ideas across all industries, as evidenced by his LinkedIn POV articles, including those addressing COVID-19.
An ardent proponent of Move For Hunger, Helenthal has dedicated much of his energies to raising money to eliminate U.S. food insecurity. He and his daughter, Lauren, set a Move For Hunger fundraising record by generating $6,700+ in donations during the 2016 Rock 'n' Roll Chicago Half Marathon.
More on eTradeWire News
- Keyboardist/Composer, Tom Alexander Re-Releases Critically Acclaimed Album, "What's Ahead?"
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Delivers Timely News To Students
- Pyramid Technology CEO and Owner Tony Mavusi nominated for EY's National Entrepreneur of the Year
- New Solutions With Professional Auto Repair Servicing Atlanta Georgia & Surrounding Counties & More!
- Push Money Entertainment Released the New Music Video, "RNS (Pack It Up) ft Jadakiss" by Capo Diablo
In addition, Helenthal believes in supporting the inclusion-intensive mission of Aspire, an organization providing pioneering services to children and adults with developmental disabilities. Most recently, Helenthal was key in locating and delivering 350 COVID-19 protective masks for Aspire when they urgently needed them to continue functioning safely.
Helenthal assumed his Chairman & CEO position in January 2020, after serving seven years as the company's President & COO. Starting with National Van Lines 26 years ago, he was vice president of agency services for sister company, National Forwarding Co., and manager of that company's Total Quality Assurance Program.
When Helenthal started as a one-man department at National Van Lines, roughly 20 people worked in his division. During his 18 years in that sector, the division grew to nearly 70 employees. Throughout his tenure, National Van Lines has set (and broken) sales records; one division even tripled its sales.
He states his philosophy succinctly (just don't call it a mission statement): "I'm not a fan of mission statements. You shouldn't need a mission statement to do right by your employees or right by your customers. Your commitment to doing the right thing is evident in your actions and that becomes part of the DNA of the company."
More on eTradeWire News
- PPGJLI Administrative Director Jacklyn Milton Honored as a Literary Leader
- PPGJLI Children's Book Takes Top Award in Minnesota Author Project Contest
- A new research paper explores the various philosophical arguments against slavery
- Silicon Review Nominates Brio Benefits to its 30 Fastest Growing Private Companies to Watch List
- HemogloBind™ Cited in Pesticide Toxicology Study of Post-Mortem Changes in Blood
National Van Lines invites you to join the July 23 C-Suite of the Year Virtual Recognition Webcast. Registration is FREE (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/c-suite-of-the-year-virtual-recognition-webcast-tickets-112514014446).
About National Van Lines (https://www.nationalvanlines.com/)
Our national long-distance moving company understands the stresses and worries of moving. Whether you need to move across the country or the world, we are the partner you can count on (https://www.nationalvanlines.com/blog/reputation/). We provide full-service moving, packing and storage services for all our residential or commercial long-distance moving clients.
- Vote to Honor Essential Workers In Gratitude Campaign Organized by Jackie Bertolette At HauteOhio.com
- Ventura College's Advanced Manufacturing Program is Preparing for the Future
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Free for National Handwriting Day
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida receives donation to expand solar power to its campus
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- MahoganyBooks one of 12 bookstores nationwide tapped to participate in an evening with Cicely Tyson and Whoopi Goldberg
- Novo Precision is a Premier Spring Detangling Solution Provider in the US
- Fresno Furnished Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community