Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 206
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 180
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 173
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 130
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 125
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 119
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
Similar on eTradeWire
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- FLX Announces Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
- GovComm's Next Generation of Intelligent Transportation System Cameras Has Arrived
- VCPWA Encourages El Rio Residents to Fill Out Survey for Essential Community Projects
- BYD Care Donates 100,000 masks to Los Angeles Unified
- STG Logistics rebrands, organizes service offerings for extended outsource clients
- BYD Buses Log U.S. Record 13 Million Zero-Emission Miles
- PINC named Top Supply Chain Projects for 2020 by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- L2 Aviation Completes U.S. Air Force KC-10 Cockpit Upgrade
- Airlines Lying About COVID Risk - Again
The recently appointed National Van Lines Chairman & CEO garnered this prestigious recognition for his leadership, business & civic contributions, including:
• Serving his third term as Chairman of the International Association of Movers
• Overseeing moving-industry QA/QC as a member of the Board of Directors for the not-for-profit American Moving & Storage Association
• Lending his expertise to the newly formed Personal Property Executive Working Group created by the U.S. Transportation Command
Helenthal also is a storyteller willing to share his viewpoints and ideas across all industries, as evidenced by his LinkedIn POV articles, including those addressing COVID-19.
An ardent proponent of Move For Hunger, Helenthal has dedicated much of his energies to raising money to eliminate U.S. food insecurity. He and his daughter, Lauren, set a Move For Hunger fundraising record by generating $6,700+ in donations during the 2016 Rock 'n' Roll Chicago Half Marathon.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nationwide Boiler Makes Monetary Donation to Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area in Lieu of Postponed Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- The Constitutional Walking Tour and OnCell Announce Launch of New Philadelphia Visitor App
- Giftapart now available in Canada
- Intracoastal Construction Welcomes Sales Director Alesha Richmond
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
In addition, Helenthal believes in supporting the inclusion-intensive mission of Aspire, an organization providing pioneering services to children and adults with developmental disabilities. Most recently, Helenthal was key in locating and delivering 350 COVID-19 protective masks for Aspire when they urgently needed them to continue functioning safely.
Helenthal assumed his Chairman & CEO position in January 2020, after serving seven years as the company's President & COO. Starting with National Van Lines 26 years ago, he was vice president of agency services for sister company, National Forwarding Co., and manager of that company's Total Quality Assurance Program.
When Helenthal started as a one-man department at National Van Lines, roughly 20 people worked in his division. During his 18 years in that sector, the division grew to nearly 70 employees. Throughout his tenure, National Van Lines has set (and broken) sales records; one division even tripled its sales.
He states his philosophy succinctly (just don't call it a mission statement): "I'm not a fan of mission statements. You shouldn't need a mission statement to do right by your employees or right by your customers. Your commitment to doing the right thing is evident in your actions and that becomes part of the DNA of the company."
More on eTradeWire News
- Tim O'Brien Homes Wins 2020 Department of Energy Innovation Award
- StoweAway Productions Develops New Scripted Series "Slave Stealers"
- GreenPointe Developers Welcomes Dream Finders Homes, Lennar and Richmond American Homes to Tributary
- UNRIVALED Launches New Inside the Jersey Profile Featuring WNBA Player Lauren Cox
- Last Chance to Enter to Win a Special-Edition 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4x4 Hand-Picked by Dennis Collins of BLKMTN!
National Van Lines invites you to join the July 23 C-Suite of the Year Virtual Recognition Webcast. Registration is FREE (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/c-suite-of-the-year-virtual-recognition-webcast-tickets-112514014446).
About National Van Lines (https://www.nationalvanlines.com/)
Our national long-distance moving company understands the stresses and worries of moving. Whether you need to move across the country or the world, we are the partner you can count on (https://www.nationalvanlines.com/blog/reputation/). We provide full-service moving, packing and storage services for all our residential or commercial long-distance moving clients.
- Isaac Lidsky Discusses His Descent Into Blindness en Route to Becoming a famed Author and Father
- Want to Change the Laws in Your Area?
- Elite Middle and Secondary School Offers Interactive Online Learning Platform
- Digital Defense Announces New Partner Program for Managed Service Providers
- The death of Naya Rivera was an accidental drowning | Criminal Defense and DUI | Red Metric Law
- Mission Fat Hearts Movie Campaign Hopes to Inspire Ripples of Kindness That Turn Into Waves
- Gerber, LLC Hosts "What Should You Be Tracking For Success?"
- American Bar Foundation Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth M. Weldon Into the Fellows
- Help for Hotels as They Reopen - Hyperion Biotechnology Offers Legionella Water Testing
- Wellfit Girls announces new leadership transition
- Fort Myers Brewing Company releases a limited-edition Pilsner to benefit boy battling cancer
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
- Healthy Lee launches Teacher Appreciation Contest
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida receives grant from the Community Foundation for $5,000
- COVID-19 Halts Fundraising of Colon Cancer Research in Kansas City
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Roque Plast S.A. de C.V. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Command Brands Gel AntiBac
- Parenting Kids with ADHD and Related Challenges Just Got A Lot Easier
- Virtual Play in Pre-Production on The Story Of First Civil Rights Martyrs Harry T. & Harriette Moore
- Find Your ID NYC: Dreamcast McFly's Ode to Body Positivity with New Single "Big Gurl"