Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 163
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 147
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Gary Rome Celebrates Drive Pink at After Hours Event
- U.S. Army Contractor From Alabama Wins The Corvette Dream Giveaway!
- Vehicle Protection Plans from autopom! Adding Value to Used Cars
- PROSTEP INC to Exhibit Digital Thread Integration at COExperience 2019
- Timing Chain Solutions The Timing's Right
- Devil's Registry: Retromobile Sales Hit $47.8M, 10 Arrested in Classic-Car Scam + more
- Alluxa Sets New Bandwidth Standard for Multi-Cavity Ultra-Narrow Bandpass Filters
- Tow Recover Assist Offers Towing Throughout Naperville, Aurora, Lisle, Bolingbrook, Chicagoland
- How a DAQ System Executes All Vibration Test Stand Tasks
- VIP Power Picker Returns in 2019 – This Time for Both Spring AND Fall Carlisle
Most car buyers do not think about the quality of the car they are buying, and especially not about the quality of each part that goes into that car. For most people, are car is just a machine that takes them from one place to another. Until the car breaks. That is when the trouble begins.
Automotive manufacturers thus pay the utmost attention to every constituent part of the car that might lead to a breakdown. If that happens during, it gets very expensive for the manufacturer and the automotive supplier (such as our company, ALUPRESS). Thus, we try to avoid premature breakdowns of parts at all cost.
If an automotive part breaks down before the end of its projected useful life, the automotive manufacturer will incur expenses for the repair and will suffer damage to its reputation. Thus, if an automotive manufacturer delivers automotive parts that fail prematurely, the automotive manufacturer will simply look for another supplier.
More on eTradeWire News
- Teamwork and Dedication Proves to be a Winning Combination for Award Recipients
- Dutch Creative Space Teams with International Fashion House Nighthousee
- CRAYRATE.COM: Review or Rate, Meet & Repeat
- Congestion today for a better VIC future
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
Thus, to stay competitive in a world of global competition, U.S. automotive manufacturers like ALUPRESS for innovative ways to differentiate itself from competitors and manufacture automotive parts of ever-higher quality.
In our case, ALUPRESS manufactures cast aluminum parts for major U.S. automotive manufacturers. If ALUPRESS automotive parts were not of the highest quality, those car manufacturers would simply go elsewhere to buy them, possibly in China or South America. Thus, to keep the jobs within the U.S., we must strive to out-compete other automotive manufacturers.
At ALUPRESS, we have implemented very strict Quality Management Systems. In fact, we are working hard to improve even on this very strict Quality Management System. One step we are taking is to bring on board a new automotive quality expert, Eduardo Cassano Correa. We are very glad that Mr. Correa has agreed to join our Team in the U.S.
He is a Quality Management Expert for the automotive industry, with particular expertise in Quality Management Systems (QMS) implementation. Specifically, he has substantial experience in Radiological Protection and Industrial Radioscopy. He implemented systemic and technical procedures to improve safety and quality issues at various manufacturing companies. Also, at one manufacturer as part of the corporate Steering Committee, he participated in the selection and approval for quality testing X-Ray equipment. His experience and competence in this area are expected to assist ALUPRESS in implementing similar success strategies at its manufacturing site in South Carolina (USA). We hope to implement similar measures to ensure continued competitiveness with impeccable production quality. That is a challenging task when one manufactures crucial automotive parts that car makers and millions of consumers rely on a daily basis. Thus, we are in dire need of quality experts such as Mr. Correa.
More on eTradeWire News
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup OctoTech Inc. Introduces a New Innovative RF Product for BLE AoA / AoD Application
- "Austin & Charlie Adventures Across America" - Kid's Doggie Adventure Series Travels Across America
- South Shore Chamber Names Ryan Bristol, Vice President of Bristol Bros. Development Corp to Board
Mr. Correa is an expert in with particular experience in the aluminum die-casting process. He also holds numerous certifications and trainings related to manufacturing Quality. Mr. Correa holds a Degree in Mechanical Engineering, as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA). He is a Member of the American Society for Quality (ASQ), a knowledge-based global community of quality professionals dedicated to promoting and advancing quality tools, principles, and practices in various industries.
Website of automotive parts manufacturer Alupress: http://www.alupress.com/en/homepage
Website of Eduardo Correa: https://www.eduardocassanocorrea.com/home
Eduardo Cassano Correa, Automotive Quality Expert
- Now On Sight Repairs doubles your pleasure with tune-ups in your driveway or theirs
- Leadership Conference Recap from the Team at Thrive Events
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today
- Author Jenn Sadai Plans for the Release of Her Sixth Novel
- Moss Construction Promotes Toby Manulak to Vice President
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Apex Officer Launches VR Crisis Intervention Police Training Simulator for Law Enforcement Agencies
- FaithLauncher Acquired by GiveSendGo.com the largest free Christian Crowdfunding Site
- Neurolixis launches NLX-112 drug formulation collaboration with GALA laboratory in France
- Flowfinity Announces New Features for Faster Delivery of Robotic Process Automation in the Workplace
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas
- ArtInsuranceNow.com Offers Comprehensive Art Collectors Insurance Policies
- Northwestern Mutual Recognizes Financial Advisor Marc Rosenberg with National Awards
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Cape Coral area March 13
- New publication by Dr. Matt Bogard: Stress Management, Build a Better Life
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Naples area March 12
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes renovation for 1251 Capital at 7-9 Newbury Street, Boston
- GCAM Hosts Opening Ceremony for New Plasma Center in Brownsville, TX