Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 348
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 311
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 192
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 176
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 175
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 158
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 114
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- RTC Enters Contract For Sale of 250 Electric Motorcycles
- Symptoms of a clogged Diesel Particulate Filter how to extend it's operating life .– ECOFuelMax
- Learn strategies to improve your fleet operations at Fleet Technical Congress in Indianapolis
- Fleet Technical Congress at WTS19 offers strategies and insights for sustaining fleets
- Luther Brookdale Honda of the Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Donate $10,000 to Local School
- Last Chance To Enter To Win A 1965 Restomod Sting Ray Plus A 2018 Lingenfelter Corvette Grand Sport!
- Gary Rome Kia Donate to Toys for Joy
- AmerAsia Report Publishes "HUAWEI, SU BIN and CANADIAN DÉJÀ VU … Chasing Bliss not Abyss"
- 1969 Mustang 4-Speed Manual Shifter Lever Handle
- Corvettes, Corvette Vendors, Corvette Guests are Planned for Winter AutoFest
Most car buyers do not think about the quality of the car they are buying, and especially not about the quality of each part that goes into that car. For most people, are car is just a machine that takes them from one place to another. Until the car breaks. That is when the trouble begins.
Automotive manufacturers thus pay the utmost attention to every constituent part of the car that might lead to a breakdown. If that happens during, it gets very expensive for the manufacturer and the automotive supplier (such as our company, ALUPRESS). Thus, we try to avoid premature breakdowns of parts at all cost.
If an automotive part breaks down before the end of its projected useful life, the automotive manufacturer will incur expenses for the repair and will suffer damage to its reputation. Thus, if an automotive manufacturer delivers automotive parts that fail prematurely, the automotive manufacturer will simply look for another supplier.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fruita Monument High School String Quartet to Join the Pros
- Garyk Lee Style TV Teaser Episodes 4 & 5 Introducing Fashiona
- Findability Sciences launches FP Reply™, a new AI service to manage high volumes of inbound emails
- Continuing his article series on legal assistants, William B. Blanchard reviews training issues
- Bk2Bk Inc. Announces PillMap, Your Daily Guide
- Godfrey Muwonge, immigration lawyer, now offers Flexible Billing Plans for New Clients
- Superhero Themed Event Shares Author's Journey
Thus, to stay competitive in a world of global competition, U.S. automotive manufacturers like ALUPRESS for innovative ways to differentiate itself from competitors and manufacture automotive parts of ever-higher quality.
In our case, ALUPRESS manufactures cast aluminum parts for major U.S. automotive manufacturers. If ALUPRESS automotive parts were not of the highest quality, those car manufacturers would simply go elsewhere to buy them, possibly in China or South America. Thus, to keep the jobs within the U.S., we must strive to out-compete other automotive manufacturers.
At ALUPRESS, we have implemented very strict Quality Management Systems. In fact, we are working hard to improve even on this very strict Quality Management System. One step we are taking is to bring on board a new automotive quality expert, Eduardo Cassano Correa. We are very glad that Mr. Correa has agreed to join our Team in the U.S.
He is a Quality Management Expert for the automotive industry, with particular expertise in Quality Management Systems (QMS) implementation. Specifically, he has substantial experience in Radiological Protection and Industrial Radioscopy. He implemented systemic and technical procedures to improve safety and quality issues at various manufacturing companies. Also, at one manufacturer as part of the corporate Steering Committee, he participated in the selection and approval for quality testing X-Ray equipment. His experience and competence in this area are expected to assist ALUPRESS in implementing similar success strategies at its manufacturing site in South Carolina (USA). We hope to implement similar measures to ensure continued competitiveness with impeccable production quality. That is a challenging task when one manufactures crucial automotive parts that car makers and millions of consumers rely on a daily basis. Thus, we are in dire need of quality experts such as Mr. Correa.
More on eTradeWire News
- Real estate attorney William B. Blanchard publishes article series on paralegals
- Introducing the little countdown iOS App: helping travelers get to the gate on time
- 1000 Food Baskets Distributed to Families In Our Local Community
- Angela Carlson N.D Brings Spirit of Sustainability to Naturopathic Medicine
- Apple Iphone Users First To Get New Revolutionary AR App
- AltMBA Reading List - Seth Godin's AltMBA Program
- Nature Article Highlights AlbuVoid™ in Autophagy and Cancer Study
Mr. Correa is an expert in with particular experience in the aluminum die-casting process. He also holds numerous certifications and trainings related to manufacturing Quality. Mr. Correa holds a Degree in Mechanical Engineering, as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA). He is a Member of the American Society for Quality (ASQ), a knowledge-based global community of quality professionals dedicated to promoting and advancing quality tools, principles, and practices in various industries.
Website of automotive parts manufacturer Alupress: http://www.alupress.com/en/homepage
Website of Eduardo Correa: https://www.eduardocassanocorrea.com/home
Eduardo Cassano Correa, Automotive Quality Expert
- LeakTronics Helps Australian Residents Facing Concealed Water Leakage Concession Policies
- BME Successfully Launched The 1st African-American Live TV Streaming Service In The United States
- This Brand Wants to Replace Your Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder for Free
- Dustin Ferguson, Award-Winning Filmmaker, Releases First CD Titled CALIFORNIA BITCHES
- Women Choose Wealth Announces Its New Program: Mind Over Money Makeover
- Anchorage Dentist Offers Extended Hours, Same Day Dental, and Emergency Appointments for All Alaskans
- "Nice" is Now the "New Normal," Declares Author
- Cavallo Names Horse Trainer Emma Massingale as Global Ambassador
- Holabird Western Americana Collections' wild eclectic auction, Dec. 5-9, featured 3,500 diverse lots
- More than Sporting Goods; Play It Again Sports Announces Maintenance Services
- ERA Triangle Real Estate Group Welcomes NC Real Estate Broker, Billy Yeargin
- After recently legalizing marijuana, Canadian MPs have their radar set on sports betting, Says PayPerHead.com
- Salmon Box setting up an online platform for wild salmon distribution nationwide
- Qualis Corporation's Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3
- Your Safety Department, Llc Announces Spirometry Testing Services
- Dubuque Senior High School String Quartet to join the pros
- Imagine Wellness Spa adds innovative beauty-enhancing technology
- Wizard World Teams With Team Happy Foundation On Comic Book Program In NOLA
- Cape Coral Community Foundation announces 2019 Power Players Professional Advisor Award winners
- Finalists Named for Beaufort International Film Festival 2019