Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 351
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 194
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 177
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- SBG Sports Software is Exhibiting at United Soccer Coaches Convention 2019, Booth #585
- Fitness Expert/Actor/Author Jasson Finney on CBS2 Teaching Children How To Lead A Healthy Lifestyle
- Garyk Lee Style TV Teaser Episodes 4 & 5 Introducing Fashiona
- The ABC's of Insurance Holiday TV special hosted by Les Robinson
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- New Show Alert: First Look At New Reality Series Fashionaires Of Atlanta
- Jasson Finney To Appear On The CBS Hit Drama "FBI" Tuesday December 11, 2018 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT)
- Pendulum Studios LA & PTVN Accepting TV, Film, Movie Projects at Raleigh Studios Celebration
- Bestselling Author/Veterinarian Warns About Impulse Christmas Dog Purchases!
- TVS Sports Network Launched as 24/7 Streaming Post Cable Network on Giniko USA.Com
Mr. Collins envisioned himself owing a television network and operating a company with shareholders. Many thought it impossible because of his struggle to separate himself from gang violence and his later homelessness. However this modern-day media mogul drew inspirational guidance from other successful and driven media legends to move beyond the statistics through his faith, abilities, and hard work ethics.
The program was created out of his love of training others in the field and giving back to the community.
Now in the new age of millennials and the stigma of this age group, Mr. Collins has launched the "Millennials in Media" program to inspire, uplift, and educate future media professionals. "I felt the need to do something for the youth population, because the youth are known to have a keen sense of what's new in technology," said Mr. Collins.
More on eTradeWire News
- Business Coach Richard A. Kranitz publishes article on paralegal training
- Explore the Google Pay and How to Use it-Ysupportnumber
- Millennials Are Choosing Not To Get Married but failing at it anyway
- Robert Hilger Named Whistle Stop Gallery 2018 Master Artist
- Jewelove Launches Platinum Love Bands New Season's Collection Online
- Disney's New Award Winning Author Launches "Pop-In" Book Tour
- Business Coach and lawyer publishes article on integrating legal assistants into law office
"I feel a duty to give back to the future and to bridge the gap between the present and the future."
The "Millennials in Media" program started in July 2018 at the Punch TV Studios location in Santa Fe Springs, with training offered for enhancing TV production skills, marketing, leadership, and job market organization. Joseph Collins, CEO, says, "Our program will help millennials and other youth use practical skills in a real-life environment."
This 90-day training opportunity will help students develop the tools to gain employment, hopefully with Punch TV Studios and other avenues that they wish to pursue."
The application process for this dynamic training program is in action, and interested parties should apply online at www.punchtvstudios.com or call 310-419-5914 for more information.
Punch TV Studios, located in Santa Fe Springs, California, is expanding its studios beyond California and is gaining global appeal. Punch TV Studios engages in networking, producing, distributing, licensing, merchandising, and syndication of media products. The company provides television advertising solutions and distributes first-run syndicated series, off-network television programs, and theatrical motion pictures for licensing and syndication around the world.
To schedule an interview with Joseph Collins, please email Lisa Andrews at
- Third Generation Manufacturer Expands Facility
- Revolutionary all-terrain wheelchair passes first trail test with flying colors
- Novodiax launches ihcDirect® CD20 and ihcDirect Vimentin antibody assays
- SION Trading FZE Secures Precious Metals Contract
- Emergency departments brace for sprain drain
- Helping America Now - Empowering Individuals To Take Back Their Lives By Improving Their Situation
- Core 3's Manager named 2018 Snow & Ice All Star
- Cal State LA receives NIH grant to boost research in biomedical and behavioral sciences
- Gig Wage Receives Funding from Revolution's Rise of the Rest Seed Fund
- After the Rains Warning: A small puddle of water in the house could be much bigger than it seems
- Omnichain Solutions Named to Food Logistics Magazine's 2018 FL100+ List
- Serial Entrepreneur Gianluca De Novi, Ph.D. brings XSurgical to the US
- MN Woman Starts Fundraiser for Mother's with Medical Bills because of Renal Cancer
- Prairie Capital Advisors Wins Awards From M&a Advisor And M&a Atlas
- Cimcorp Earns Fourth Consecutive FL100+ Honors From Food Logistics Magazine
- blumshapiro Elects Brooke Simpson as Partner
- Co-Founder of the Tor Project to Speak at KNOW 2019
- Million Dollar Gaming Tournament for Call of Duty 4 and Madden 19
- IBEW Local 332 And Santa Clara Valley NECA Donate LED Lights To Christmas in the Park
- #1 Best-Selling Humor Author Amy Lyle Releases "We're All A Mess. It's OK"