Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 162
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Greatest Year Ever for Savannah's Film and Television Industry
- OFFICIAL NOMINEES for the 6th Annual Reality TV Awards Announced!
- Corina To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday February 20th, 2019
- A "Couple of White Chicks at the Hairdresser" to be featured on Sofy.TV
- Award Winning Film "My Dead Selfie" Directed by Joy Shannon Scheduled to Preview in Los Angeles
- VIVE Enters Combat Sports Ring with Premiere of Live Pro Boxing in Ultra HD HDR
- Sals Video Marketing Roku TV Channel Creation US Live Streaming Service Launch
- National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Southeastern Chapter Celebrates 45th Anniversary
- Popular LGBTQ Series, The Reason 22 -Year - Old Woman Doesn't Commit Suicide
- Alex Rinehart To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday February 13th, 2019
Mr. Collins envisioned himself owing a television network and operating a company with shareholders. Many thought it impossible because of his struggle to separate himself from gang violence and his later homelessness. However this modern-day media mogul drew inspirational guidance from other successful and driven media legends to move beyond the statistics through his faith, abilities, and hard work ethics.
The program was created out of his love of training others in the field and giving back to the community.
Now in the new age of millennials and the stigma of this age group, Mr. Collins has launched the "Millennials in Media" program to inspire, uplift, and educate future media professionals. "I felt the need to do something for the youth population, because the youth are known to have a keen sense of what's new in technology," said Mr. Collins.
More on eTradeWire News
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
"I feel a duty to give back to the future and to bridge the gap between the present and the future."
The "Millennials in Media" program started in July 2018 at the Punch TV Studios location in Santa Fe Springs, with training offered for enhancing TV production skills, marketing, leadership, and job market organization. Joseph Collins, CEO, says, "Our program will help millennials and other youth use practical skills in a real-life environment."
This 90-day training opportunity will help students develop the tools to gain employment, hopefully with Punch TV Studios and other avenues that they wish to pursue."
The application process for this dynamic training program is in action, and interested parties should apply online at www.punchtvstudios.com or call 310-419-5914 for more information.
Punch TV Studios, located in Santa Fe Springs, California, is expanding its studios beyond California and is gaining global appeal. Punch TV Studios engages in networking, producing, distributing, licensing, merchandising, and syndication of media products. The company provides television advertising solutions and distributes first-run syndicated series, off-network television programs, and theatrical motion pictures for licensing and syndication around the world.
To schedule an interview with Joseph Collins, please email Lisa Andrews at
- AmVenture Insurance Agency Launches as an Independent Agency
- Online Community Launches with Exclusive Focus on Helping Print Shops Grow
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Giselle Romero as Office Manager
- UPSL Women's Division Announces Sporting AZ FC as New Southwest Conference Expansion Team
- Home Patio Decor: Gorgeous Patio Furniture To Make Any Home Flourish
- Dialogue with Three Chords announce cast for WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Rook Coffee presents Day of Giving donations
- Attn:Newspaper Publishers,Editors & Sales Mgrs. re Extreme Weather Events and the Newspaper Business
- CPG Agency to Sponsor International Franchise Association Convention
- Sun God Medicinals Named 2019 NEXTY Award Finalist
- New Model Homes Now Open at Lennar's Western Enclave!
- The Warren Center's The Art of Music 2019 Gala THIS Saturday
- Heliocor partners with CBX to bring state-of-the-art regulatory compliance
- Spirit of Giving Launches Inaugural Community Spirit Race
- 2019 IWFFA Women's Flag Football Tournament A Tremendous Success
- Chief Internet Marketer adds Scholarship Opportunities
- Remington College Nashville Campus hosts Winter Job Fair on Feb. 26
- Now On Sight Repairs doubles your pleasure with tune-ups in your driveway or theirs
- Leadership Conference Recap from the Team at Thrive Events
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today