Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 318
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 291
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 279
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 148
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 145
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 110
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 106
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rapper Lil Cory Claims To Be A God
- TVS Television Network Expands Production Facilities in Bullhead City, AZ
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship
- TVS Television Network Adds Joe Frazier Championship, Houston UCLA Game of the Century to TV Bundle
- TVS Television Network Now Presenting a Five Channel Ad Supported 'Sports Bundle' on Giniko USA.Com
- TVS Launches TVS Tavern TV Network As A 24/7 Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Lori Diamond & Fred Abatelli To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wed. June 12, 2019
- TVS Turbo TV Network Added to Giniko USA.Com Based TVS Ad Supported Post Cable TV Networks
- Philip Bailey To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday June 12th, 2019
- Jushin Thunder Liger and NJPW stars at PWX event in Charlotte July 7th
Mr. Collins envisioned himself owing a television network and operating a company with shareholders. Many thought it impossible because of his struggle to separate himself from gang violence and his later homelessness. However this modern-day media mogul drew inspirational guidance from other successful and driven media legends to move beyond the statistics through his faith, abilities, and hard work ethics.
The program was created out of his love of training others in the field and giving back to the community.
Now in the new age of millennials and the stigma of this age group, Mr. Collins has launched the "Millennials in Media" program to inspire, uplift, and educate future media professionals. "I felt the need to do something for the youth population, because the youth are known to have a keen sense of what's new in technology," said Mr. Collins.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Attending PrismHR LIVE 2019 in Boston
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Partner Named to 2019 "Rising Stars" List
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Tattoo tycoon open to radio interviews
"I feel a duty to give back to the future and to bridge the gap between the present and the future."
The "Millennials in Media" program started in July 2018 at the Punch TV Studios location in Santa Fe Springs, with training offered for enhancing TV production skills, marketing, leadership, and job market organization. Joseph Collins, CEO, says, "Our program will help millennials and other youth use practical skills in a real-life environment."
This 90-day training opportunity will help students develop the tools to gain employment, hopefully with Punch TV Studios and other avenues that they wish to pursue."
The application process for this dynamic training program is in action, and interested parties should apply online at www.punchtvstudios.com or call 310-419-5914 for more information.
Punch TV Studios, located in Santa Fe Springs, California, is expanding its studios beyond California and is gaining global appeal. Punch TV Studios engages in networking, producing, distributing, licensing, merchandising, and syndication of media products. The company provides television advertising solutions and distributes first-run syndicated series, off-network television programs, and theatrical motion pictures for licensing and syndication around the world.
To schedule an interview with Joseph Collins, please email Lisa Andrews at
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Facelift procedure and potential complications explained by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tansar Mir
- New CEO, Board of Directors and Sale of Class A and Class AA shares
- 2019 HIM Professional Census Reveals Opportunities in Revenue Cycle
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- LDSS Announces Camp Buddy 2019 in Chatham, Effingham
- Bass Fishing Pros: Fishing Gear That Creates Memories
- Patio Swag: Premium Patio Furniture and Outdoor Goods
- Living Outdoor Essentials: Incredible Garden Decor and Furniture
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Three Rivers Cultural Festival Regional Coalition Awarded 2019 Commemoration, American Evolution Finale Grant
- Carlisle Auctions Kicks-Off Summer with its Second Annual Summer Sale
- Transaction Announcement - Music School
- OrgFrontier™ Viable/Non-Viable Cells Separation Kit
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) Colorimetric Assay Kit