Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 596
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 507
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 420
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 419
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 386
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 375
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 349
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 304
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 210
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 203
Similar on eTradeWire
- Expense, Tax Issues in Hiring Remote Workers: Biz Coach
- Enquizit, Inc. Achieves Virginia Business BEST Places to work 2021
- Announcing the Release of The Leadership Development Tool Kit
- The PEO for Franchises®, INFINITI HR Sponsors IFA 2021 Annual Convention February 16- 25, 2021
- Former Healics CEO Launches Advisory Firm for Companies Considering ESOP Transitions
- Human Resource Program Administration | BizVibe Announces New Companies Joining Global Marketplace
- Marketing Powerhouse With Fortune 500 Experience Launches My CMO Fractional CMO Services
- Consortiums simplify random drug testing programs
- CIM Employment Supporting Family and Friends Without Employment During COVID-19
- Addressing Problematic Employee Behavior with Insights from Neuroscience
The exclusive event focuses on the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) practices in leveraging collective voices and recruiting talent that represents our community. The Summit will act as a pathway for DEI initiatives that encourage companies to cross-collaborate for a more inclusive workforce.
"The hiring of a global diverse talent pool as well as the current climate, as a result of the national and international COVID-19 crisis and race relations, highlights the need for companies to prioritize diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives in their business models," stated Donna Cornelius, CEO and Executive Director of LINC. "The CEO Action Regional Summit seeks to improve D&I discussions and encourage a more inclusive workforce and community. A diverse and vibrant community not only assists with talent recruitment but retention as well."
More on eTradeWire News
- Tammy L. Hein Announces the Release of Ways You Could Be Sabotaging Your Training
- Margaret Ann Spence Announces the Release of Joyous Lies
- Chicago Interior Designer Wins International Award
- African American Female Entrepreneur Executive Produces New Sitcom
- New Website Provides Consumers with Insurance Information and Access to Local Agents
Mrs. Shannon Schuyler, Chief Purpose and Inclusion Officer at Price Waterhouse Cooper and Chief Operation Executive for the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™, will headline the Summit. Jean-Claude Dubacher, Chairman and CEO, B. Braun Medical, Inc., Dr. John Simon, President, Lehigh University, Julien Sauvagnargues, President, Olympus Corporation of the Americas, Vince Sorgi, President and CEO, PPL Corporation, and Cornelius, comprise the interactive CEO discussion panel led by William Spence, former Chairman and CEO at PPL Corporation. Spence was one of the first CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ signatories.
The D&I Practitioner Discussion Panel, led by Orville Trout, Executive Vice President Human Resources at Crayola, will feature Mindy Fitzpatrick, Talent Brand at Air Products, Dr. Donald Outing, Vice President for Equity and Community, Lehigh University, Kristin Leayman, Senior Manager, People Experiences, Olympus Corporation of the Americas, and Kristine Maciolek-Small, Director of Diversity, Inclusion and Talent Management, PPL Corporation.
Lehigh Valley CEOs interested in attending the summit can register at http://linc-lv.org/ceo-action-summit-registration. Each CEO may invite two teammates to join the event. RSVP by January 25 to reserve spots.
More on eTradeWire News
- Award-Winning Chiropractic Firm Revitalizes Historic County Park
- The Q iLASIK & Med Spa to Host Grand Opening to Benefit Imagine Children's Center
- Successful Las Vegas Promoter Developing Her Own Talk Show
- How Far Would You Go in a Treasure Hunt for Happiness?
- Modern Campus Launches Digital Engagement Experience
Hi-res photos available upon request – LINK to view participant bios.
LINC is a non-profit organization that focuses on supporting employers, relocated employees and the community in matters of partner career, integration assistance and diversity and inclusion. For more information, visit their website.
- Your Green Homestead announced the winner of 2020 Highest Rated Entry Award
- Take Back Sunnydale: Game Stars Unite To Raise Money For Education
- Oklahoma Author Larry Darter Releases New Detective Mystery - Omerta
- Frogg Toggs Announces Strategic Partnership with DeSL to Deliver PLM Solution
- Circus Harmony Interactive Cookbook Release March 16
- Stevens Construction completes Evans Avenue Utility Project
- Barcoding, Inc. Announces Partnership with Ignition by TELUS and Exceedra by TELUS
- Oakland based hip hop artist and philanthropist Ron Raxx teams up with rising R&B star Nyasia Chane'l
- New vertical screen gaming machine models increase attraction
- SWFL advertising's best shine bright at American Advertising Awards Gala and Silver Medal Ceremony
- Constant, Cloud Infrastructure Provider, Announces Additions to Executive Leadership
- Is the "Escape Plan" the setup for Rwanda to kill Paul Rusesabagina?
- Wash Ninja® Opens Premium Mobile Ceramic Coating Services in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Palm Beach
- 100-Million-Startup PlusDental with Multi-million investment in Spain's aligner market!
- Does Property Insurance Cover Tree Damage?
- SmartBear Welcomes Vineeta Puranik as New SVP of Engineering
- ACEINNA Names Michael DiGangi as Executive VP
- Tampa flex/industrial portfolio near airport sells for $17.1 million
- TVS Front Page Detective Network Adds Petrocelli, Barnaby Jones, and The Magician to the Schedule
- Three Alliance Technologies Executives Named To CVA Board