Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 513
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 512
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 427
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 229
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 201
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 198
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 186
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 159
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 140
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hensoldt Optronics & key OEMs to present at Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2021
- AI.Reverie Awarded $950 Million IDIQ Contract for U.S. Air Force Advanced Battle Management System (ABMS)
- ONR Global & MARSEC COE to present updates at Maritime Reconnaissance & Surveillance Technology 2021
- Poopie Suits Announces Release of 4th Book – More Sub Tales
- L2 Aviation Names Human Resource Veteran Warren Orr as Human Resources Leader
- RF Welder Converted to Puls2™ Heat Sealer
- Contracting Resources Group, Inc. Receives 2020 - 2021 Great Place to Work Certification
- DiSTI Corporation Receives Order for U.S. Army Diagnostic Trainers
- New Speakers Announced for the 4th Annual Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems Conference
- Century 22 Solutions Joins Creek Technologies Company's OASIS Team
"We are pleased to formally welcome Mike to our BOA," said CEO Walt Adams. "Mike's experience as a former USAF officer and the current Assistant Area Director for the Florida Small Business Development Center at the University of North FL, C22 will greatly benefit from his strong senior leadership perspective."
Mike brings 13 years' experience as an owner /operator of a packing and shipping franchise where he took it from startup to being in the top one-third franchisees. As a USAF Officer, Mike served as a project engineer and contract manager on multimillion-dollar R&D contracts for solar cells and arrays, with responsibility for achieving technical objectives while being on-schedule and within budget. Mike also managed Small Business Innovative Research/Small Business Technology Transfer contracts and served on proposal review committees.
More on eTradeWire News
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
Mike serves on the Chambers of Commerce in Ocala and Gainesville, Florida, helping both organizations address member needs so they can grow and contribute to the economic wellbeing of their communities. Mike also is a Certified Business Analyst and a Nasbite Certified Global Business Professional, and he is expert at advising entrepreneurs on startup and existing business owners on how to grow their enterprises.
"C22 has highly experienced leadership with extensive startup experience and a track record of winning business with the Federal government to rapidly expand organizations. It's an exciting time for the company as they are well positioned for near-term growth," said Mike Chung. "I look forward to bringing my expertise to the board and being part of the continual rapid growth of C22."
Mike will be joined by several additional BOA members in the near future, all of whom will be focused on providing expert guidance and advice to C22's corporate leadership team.
"We are very fortunate to have such high-level experience Mike brings to our advisory board, ready to help strengthen our strategic positioning as we continue to develop our service delivery capabilities for the government," said Randy Jones, President of C22. "We are very excited to continue our growth journey and for the future direction of C22."
More on eTradeWire News
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
About Century 22 Solutions
Century 22 Solutions (https://century22solutions.com/) (C22) is a HUBZone based small business providing innovative solutions and inventions ("innoventive") to federal, state, and local governments as well as to commercial businesses. C22 integrates technologies and services to solve today's most pressing challenges. Being in the heart of Gainesville, Florida's Innovation District, C22 is well positioned to bring leading edge and emerging technologies to the marketplace as applied solutions.
Walter Adams, CEO
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services