Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 178
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Australian Media Personality Nina Conti Captures 2019 To Secure Inspirational Autobiography And Tragic Life Story In Tell All Book …
- Attn:Newspaper Publishers, Editors & Sales re Severe Weather Events & Newspaper Advertising Revenues
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2019 Contest "America's Top Pupstar"
- The Resiliency Center created to meet ongoing needs resulting from mass violence
- Blockchain's social media platform Howdoo has today issued an end of year summary of progress made in 2018
- All Things Brooklyn Webcast: Jose Franco, The Federalist Papers, The Boarder Wall & More
- With Super Bowl LIII Action Less Than A Month Away, PayPerHead.com Expects Record-Breaking Profit
- LATINA Style to Recognize the 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work for in the U.S
- Howdoo ECO token UDOO listed on ExMarkets.com
- ASR Media Productions Launches a New Venture
Ammar Kannan, Group General Manager of Central Hotels said, "We are delighted to welcome Shady as the General Manager of the luxurious Canal Central Hotel Business Bay. Shady has extensive management experience and wealth of knowledge, particularly in the GCC region, which covers all key areas in terms of operations. I am confident that he will successfully lead the team at this stunning hotel and orchestrate its strong market positioning with his proactive leadership and strategic approach".
Upon joining Canal Central Hotel Business Bay, Shady commented, "I am thrilled to join Canal Central Hotel Business Bay, a distinctive 5-star Hotel overlooking the spectacular Burj Khalifa and Dubai Canal. The beautiful hotel offers exceptional facilities and unique experiences with the signature 'Stay Fresh' concept including atmospheric dining venues. I look forward to working with the team in positioning the hotel as a preferred destination for both local and international travelers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Seasoned Bankruptcy and Finance Attorney Jed Donaldson Joins Vandeventer Black
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Las Vegas Moving and Storage Leader
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
An Egyptian national, Shady began his career in 2004 at the Le Meridien, Abu Dhabi joining the front office. Subsequently, after completing a number of pre-openings for an acclaimed local brand, he moved to Millennium & Copthorne Hotels and Resorts in 2008 as Rooms Division Manager. He held several key positions within the front of house before working his way through to executive assistant manager at the Millennium Plaza Hotel, Dubai in 2017. He then went on to join Lavender Hotels, Dubai as Hotel Manager until mid-2018.
About Canal Central Hotel
Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay is superbly located only a few minutes away from The Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountains. Equipped with the finest amenities each of the Canal Central's 278 spacious rooms and suites offer spectacular views of the Dubai Canal or Burj Khalifa. Completing the experience is a hand-picked selection of dining outlets, flexible meeting spaces, state-of-the-art gymnasium and spa, a stunning infinity swimming pool and salon.
Follow Us on
#CanalCentralAE #CentralHotels #StayFresh
About Central Hotels
More on eTradeWire News
- Healthcare MBA Charts New Path for Professionals
- Engelheim Vineyards Earns Winery Of Distinction Award in the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Competition
- Intrinsic Quality, LLC announces National Instruments Certified Alliance Partnership
- Alexander Sachs And Brian Peterson Arrange $3.15 Million Retail Sale To Private Buyer
- Delphin DAQ System Performs Fault Diagnosis Test on a CT Scanner
- Family Office Magazine announce Family Office live News service
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
Central Hotels has very quickly established itself as a reputed hotel management group in the UAE with its flagship property First Central Hotel Suites located in Barsha Heights (TECOM) near Sheikh Zayed Road. Building up on this amazing success, the brand is now poised to expand its footprint targeting the UAE and Turkey as the primary markets for growth in addition to other lucrative destinations within the Middle East. The group has recently added to its portfolio spectacular new 5-star hotels such as Canal Central Business Bay and Royal Central The Palm followed Central House Citywalk focused on millennials, Novotel The Palm, Diamond Central – Business Bay and Island Central in Dubai. Valley Central Bursa and Valley Central Trabzon will both be located in Turkey.
For more information visit www.central-hotels.com
For Media Contact:
EVOPS Marketing & PR
M: +971 50 6975146 | T: +971 4 5667355
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research
- Once again Frontline VM is Designated Best Vulnerability Management Solution Finalist by SC Magazine
- Genesis of Edmond, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma
- Mom and Small Business Owner Sharifah Hardie: Government shutdown is "bullshit!"
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Book Signing & Mini-Concert February 9 At Geer Village In Canaan
- George Temple Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Invitation from Roderick E. Hubbard at Vernalis Research chairing SMi's Drug Discovery Conference
- Carolina Closets Plus Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- The Law Offices of Mark S. Humphreys, Announces a Settlement in a Credit Life & Disability Claim
- SIU's Deadly Weapon Protection Program
- The Dangers of Home-Based Laser Hair Removal
- Exotic New Bridal Shop Shaking Up the Arizona Wedding Scene
- Two Drugs "Surprisingly Effective" at Treating Lung Cancer: Mesothelioma Too?
- RadixBay Announces Director Level Appointment to Support Growth in Advisory Services
- Muv Travel Unveils Its Top 30 Millennial Travel Destinations for 2019
- The Most Beautiful New Art and Coloring Shop Ever
- Online Marketplace Offering 7.56 Acres of Land to Highest Bidder in Fair Play, SC
- Littoral Power Systems Selected for Another DOE Grant
- Opera Naples Presents Comedic Opera L'isola Disabitata (the Deserted Island)
- Openview and Bold announce new technology partnership