Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 276
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 245
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 229
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 214
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 202
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 174
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 150
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Expanded Practice For Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology, And Post Covid Treatment In Haverhill Ma
- Nashville Artist Nurses Dying Mother While Recording New Album at the Public Library
- SMi Launches its 9th Annual Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast Conference
- T&D Launches Its Most Advanced and Capable Vaccine Storage and Transportation Data Loggers - TR75A
- Nuevozen unveils breast cancer screening solution for healthcare providers that enables customized screening for patients
- Ann Arbor Chiropractor Helps Athletes Reduce Back Pain
- 7 Key Takeaways from SMi's 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference
- OncoBeta launches International Registry for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Kimberly Vincent, MD
- QView Medical maintains leadership position in AI-powered breast cancer screening technology through alliance with GE Healthcare
The company offers an exclusive line of medical and nursing scrubs plus accessories. "We truly are a one-stop shop," stated Nicole McCullough, owner. "Our popular Ultra Soft and Stretch collections feature some of the best fitting, high quality made uniforms and scrubs available on the market today."
Central Health Uniform also drives their popular on-site Mobile Scrub Store to area nursing homes, hospitals and rehabilitation centers and McCullough parks outside to offer medical staff members the convenience of shopping without going offsite or using their personal time to shop.
"We now also offer embroidery and a 'scrubscription' service for one low monthly fee that provides new scrubs, a free gift, and delivered right to subscribers' doors" stated McCullough."Soon we'll offer a mobile laundry service."
More on eTradeWire News
- 'Hotspotting the Opioid Crisis' Uses AI and the SpectraMedix Platform to Identify Those At-Risk
- My Hidden Crypto Gem: The Defi DAO Fund
- Hoffman & Associates Announces its Newest Associate
- Maní, in State of Yucatán, Named a 'Best Tourism Village' at UNWTO General Assembly
- Holabird's December Dreams: Premier Americana Auction will be held Dec. 17-19, online and in Reno
Nicole McCullough entered the medical field in June of 2016 as a nursing assistant but was unfamiliar with the word 'scrubs'. "When I went to purchase my own scrubs," she recalled, "I couldn't believe how expensive they were and that started the birth of Central Health Uniform."
Central Health Uniform includes retail, online, and mobile super stores offering quality scrubs plus name brands such as Cherokee, Dickies EDS, Natural Uniforms, Beverly Hills Uniforms, Med Couture, MediChic, Marilyn Monroe and Zikit scrubs. Accessories offered range from stethoscopes, pen lights to face masks and colorful clog footwear in a variety of styles.
"As an online superstore," stated McCullough, "our broad range of scrubs includes 2 pocket scrub sets, cargo scrub sets, mock wrap scrub sets, one-pocket scrub tops, V-neck scrub tops, drawstring scrub pants, cargo pants, print tops, masks, shoe covers, medical lab coats, warm-up jackets, medical ultra lite clogs and medical fashion clogs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Keith Burns
- Garden City Realty recognizes its top agents of the month
- Annuity.com Endorses Brad Rhodes' New Book Protecting Your Retirement
- TruAmerica Multifamily Closes Debut Workforce Housing Fund Oversubscribed at $575 Million
- Learn Mutual Fund Investing As a Beginner with this New Book
Additional accessories offered range from lab coats, surgical caps in a variety of colors and styles, colorful compression socks for women and men, tote bags, plus a CNA Starter Kit that includes two scrub sets, hand sanitizer and hand lotion, gloves, and an Ambu Res-Cue CPR Mask on a key chain.
Group discounts are offered for schools and organizations, plus a collection of gently worn and cared-for uniforms and scrubs. Much of Central Health Uniforms' business is done through their online super store catalog at www.centralhealthuniform.com, or calling 203-572-5495.
The public is invited to the November 10th Ribbon Cutting event on 201 Thomaston Avenue in Waterbury at 2:00 PM. Visit www.centralhealthuniform.com, facebook.com/centralhealthbpt, or follow on Instagram @centralhealthuniform for more info and updates.
Central Health Uniform
- Northern Light 5 is an ideal fit for our vertical game machines
- Membership Program Offers Solution to Marketing Pitfalls
- Dave Young Returns to Budzar Industries!
- The Dock C. Bracy Center for Human Reconciliation Announces 2022 Learning Series Schedule
- Charlotte-area creator of custom hair topper unit receives hair prosthetic vendor approval from Veterans Administration
- Remembering Father Tony Lalli SX
- LadyCakes launches Caring Through Cakes boxed cake drive through Dec. 23
- Celebrate the Season with a Holiday Party at The Kensington
- Interactive Northwest, Inc. Releases Interactive Speech Attendant™ 2.0
- Why Anyone Can Practice Iaido!
- Lunch Inc. Puts Wellness To Work
- CCMC Hearing Care Can Help You Avoid the Holiday Hearing Loss Blues
- Properly Stack Firewood - Five Star Tree Care
- Alliance Technologies LLC. Named St. Louis Fastest-Growing Private Company
- Making Cents International Launches the YE0 2030 Initiative
- Five Benefits of a Kitchen Remodel
- Gilmer Warehouse Announces Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification
- Wohler releases new and improved iAM-AUDIO PLUS monitors in 1U and 2U form factors
- m2e Consulting Engineers named Inc's 2021 Best in Business List in Engineering
- Harry Winston/Watch must stop funding the Myanmar military