Popular on eTradeWire
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
- Fashiers App Announces Launch of Premium Content for Users
Similar on eTradeWire
- Paramount Capital Group Taps Scienaptic's AI-Powered Credit Decisioning Platform
- ELGA Credit Union to Deploy Scienaptic's AI-Powered Application Fraud Detection Platform
- Loyola Kaufman Center to Examine Financial Regulation
- Meta Investment and Management
- SentiLink and Scienaptic Partner To Prevent Fraud
- Revolut paves the way in the online banking industry
- Altura Credit Union Goes Live with Scienaptic's AI-Powered Platform for Intelligent Credit Decisions
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend Payable December 15, 2022
- KYC2020 announces the release of SanctionWatch™
- Ridgedale Federal Credit Union hosts ribbon cutting ceremony
Center Parc Credit Union officials, members, invited guests and the community will gather for the Grand Opening at 11 a.m. at 5698-A Ogeechee Road, an outparcel of the Berwick Marketplace, to cut the ribbon on the completed structure.
Since Center Parc Credit Union makes supporting the communities it serves a priority, the new 6,200 square-foot flagship building includes several community-oriented features. For instance, groups can utilize a community room for meetings without charge. The building also features amenities including a coffee bar and a technology station for credit union members
This becomes the third Center Parc Credit Union facility in the Savannah market. Existing locations include branches inside the Pooler Walmart at 160 Pooler Parkway and the Savannah Walmart at 6000 Ogeechee Road.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
The new flagship location is open Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. -1 p.m., with 24-hour drive-up ATM and ITM services Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Chatham, Effingham or Bryan counties or several other counties in Georgia can become a member of Center Parc Credit Union.
Center Parc Credit Union welcomes its members and the community to come by for a tour of the facility, get some information about their products and services and get to know the friendly and professional staff.
"We are delighted with our new facility and can't wait to share it with our members, our employees and the community at large," said Regina Pointer, marketing growth specialist for Center Parc Credit Union.
The Redmond Group served as the primary contractor and worked with many local subcontractors as part of the financial institution's commitment to working with firms based in its service area.
Center Parc also has locations in Atlanta and is part of the CO-OP Shared Branch network, which gives members access to 5,000 credit union branches and offers surcharge-free transactions at more than 70,000 ATM locations across the U.S. For more information, call 800-849-8431, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit online at www.centerparc.org.
Marjorie Young, President
Carriage Trade Public Relations® Inc.
- New SMS Marketing Features Announced for Buying Buddy IDX CRM Solution
- Used Blue 2020 Ford Escape for Sale!
- Colorado-Based, Culture-Driven E-Commerce Business Expands to Ohio
- NY Times joins Jazz for Peace Ron Paul, Roger Waters Noam Chomsky & more in call to release Assange!
- Global Learning Charter Public School Announces Rachel Lambauer as 504 Coordinator
- Daugherty Named The Nation's Best and Brightest In Wellness & Best and Brightest Companies
- Erin Bode Joins St. Louis Christmas Carols Association for 12/8 Holiday Concert
- Valerie's House Founder Appears on National Television
- Biggie Blinds asks, "What supply chain issues?"
- RYNO Garage Opens its Virtual Doors
- Twisted Sister Makeup Collection Launched by Rock and Roll Beauty
- Gas Cutting & Welding Accessories at Canaweld
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Winter Wonderland Dec. 15-18
- About MIG Pulse Welding Machines
- SEM Link Receives Additional Support from Science Sandbox for STEM Journal Club
- MinkeeBlue, Philadelphia-based Black-Owned Handbag Brand, Launches in Macy's Herald Square
- The State of Business Insurance 2023: Insights and Products
- Two Donors Pledge Up To $50,000 To Support Homeless Families
- StackSource Arranges $141.5 Million Capital Stack for Historic Jefferson Arms Building Conversion
- Modern Treatise Publishes 2023 Media Kit