Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- PFCU Credit Union Taps Scienaptic's AI-Powered Credit Underwriting Platform
- Apple Cash Pay/ Green Dot Bank Under Fire for Racial Profiling During Black History Month
- WealthTech-företaget Strictly Money erbjuder förregistrering med gratis aktier
- Paramount Acquires Cypress Advantage
- Team One Credit Union Selects Scienaptic AI to Streamline Underwriting, Approve More Members, and Expand Credit Access
- Northerly Capital Commends RBA Decision to Maintain Cash Interest Rates at 4.35% & Advocates for High Yield Fixed Income Bonds
- First Real JSC enters into an Investment Commitment for USD 10,000,000 with High West Capital Partners, LLC
- Sidney Federal Credit Union Takes a Leap into the Future of Lending with Scienaptic's AI-Powered Credit Underwriting Platform
- Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcomes Seacoast Bank as a Platinum Member
Center Parc Credit Union officials, members, invited guests and the community will gather for the Grand Opening at 11 a.m. at 5698-A Ogeechee Road, an outparcel of the Berwick Marketplace, to cut the ribbon on the completed structure.
Since Center Parc Credit Union makes supporting the communities it serves a priority, the new 6,200 square-foot flagship building includes several community-oriented features. For instance, groups can utilize a community room for meetings without charge. The building also features amenities including a coffee bar and a technology station for credit union members
This becomes the third Center Parc Credit Union facility in the Savannah market. Existing locations include branches inside the Pooler Walmart at 160 Pooler Parkway and the Savannah Walmart at 6000 Ogeechee Road.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- KiwiQA Services Earns Distinction as a Top QA & Software Testing Company by VendorLand
- Dak Frederick, Owner, 4HG Publishing, LLC Partners with Paperbacks Ink for a Free Writing Workshop
- Charles Gianelloni Elected President of University of Nevada, Las Vegas Lee Business School's Alum
The new flagship location is open Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. -1 p.m., with 24-hour drive-up ATM and ITM services Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Chatham, Effingham or Bryan counties or several other counties in Georgia can become a member of Center Parc Credit Union.
Center Parc Credit Union welcomes its members and the community to come by for a tour of the facility, get some information about their products and services and get to know the friendly and professional staff.
"We are delighted with our new facility and can't wait to share it with our members, our employees and the community at large," said Regina Pointer, marketing growth specialist for Center Parc Credit Union.
The Redmond Group served as the primary contractor and worked with many local subcontractors as part of the financial institution's commitment to working with firms based in its service area.
Center Parc also has locations in Atlanta and is part of the CO-OP Shared Branch network, which gives members access to 5,000 credit union branches and offers surcharge-free transactions at more than 70,000 ATM locations across the U.S. For more information, call 800-849-8431, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit online at www.centerparc.org.
Marjorie Young, President
Carriage Trade Public Relations® Inc.
- Altitude Sound Club Unveils Groundbreaking AI Album "Introducing Lion Aurora"
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Spring Art Classes for Adults, Teens & Children
- 7th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Lord of Terror is live! - Zinequest solo dungeon delve
- Caffè Umbria's Grifo Blend Takes Center Stage at 2024 Coffee Fest Latte Art World Championship
- 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Hypnosis Conference
- Ryan & Tyson Thacker Scheduled to Appear on Spotlight Television Hosted by Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- ImmuniWeb and Bammtech Form Strategic Partnership to Expand Market Reach
- Grand Opening of new Bonita Commons Goodwill
- Ben Allen Band to headline March 24 BBQ, Bands & Brew to benefit Lee BIA Builders Care
- Florida Events and Festivals Proudly Sponsors The Treasure Coast Seafood Festival
- Dr. Shruti Shah: Dual Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Management
- Do You Want to Start A Business But Don't Know What it Will Demand of You?
- ASA Webinar Explores Mid-Year Economic & Market Conditions, Impact on Valuations & Cost of Capital
- Meet Memoirist Felicia Thai Heath: Celebrate Women's History Month
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Announcing the Inaugural Taste of Sheboygan
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place