Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks
- WinSouth Credit Union Expands ATM Outsourcing Partnership with ATM USA
- Maple Street gives relief to Louisiana credit unions
- Retired Canadian Air Force Major General Named Senior Vice President of STS Capital Partners
- Idaho Trust Bank Continues Growth, Names Garica Chief Lending Officer
- Alander Lee Pulliam Jr launching a new lending company called ABMCU Lending
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Center Parc Credit Union Donates $2,500 to the Savannah State University Community Garden
The subcontractors are: Whitaker Laboratory, River City Constructors, James Steel Erectors, IBP Savannah, Southern Roof & Woodcare, Savannah Architectural Supply, All American Glass Co., Coastal Interior Construction, Phillips Flooring Center, Dan J. Sheehan Co., Guy Boyd Plumbing, Bolton Air, Coastal Electric, Sitework Construction, Neal Landscape & Irrigation, Atlantic Star LLC, and Maupin Engineering.
Center Parc Credit Union specifically selected local subcontractors to assist with the construction of the branch as part of the financial institution's mission to support the citizens of Savannah and the surrounding areas beyond providing financial services.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
The $5 million, 6,200-square-foot project will be located in an outparcel of a Berwick shopping center at 5698 Ogeechee Road in Savannah and will also include a small outdoor garden—a reminder of the credit union's commitment to community gardens as a way to help members achieve both financial and physical wellness.
The flagship branch will be Center Parc Credit Union's third location in Chatham County and will be a full-service "financial center" offering financial assistance and day-to-day transactions. The building will also have a community room that will be available to local organizations. Center Parc also has two more locations in Atlanta and is part of the CO-OP Shared Branch network, which gives members access to 5,000 credit union branches nationwide. The credit union also provides members four surcharge fee transactions per month at more than 70,000 locations in the U.S.
The branch's staff will all be local to Savannah and the surrounding areas. Groundbreaking is expected to take place this September.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
ABOUT CENTER PARC CREDIT UNION
Center Parc Credit Union is a division of APCU, the oldest credit union in the state of Georgia. In September 2020 two new Center Parc Credit Union locations opened in the Savannah area: at the Pooler Walmart, 160 Pooler Parkway, and the Savannah Walmart, 6000 Ogeechee Road. The company is also planning to open a free-standing flagship branch in Savannah in 2022. An ongoing community gardens program was launched in August 2020. The member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative is dedicated to helping hardworking people save money and prosper. Each member's funds are insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). For more information, call 800-849-8431, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit online at www.centerparc.org
Marjorie Young, President
Carriage Trade Public Relations® Inc.
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Infosec Institute's Free Resources Help Orgs Be Cyber Smart During Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Salisbury Orthodontics – Wiltshire's Leading Specialist Invisalign Provider
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate