Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 458
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco 124
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Super Soccer Stars expands its reach in the Tri-state area with the acquisition of Pro Soccer Kids
- Lightcraft International Market Debut
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tecsew Sponsor UTC Portsmouth 'Responsibility' Award
- Poverty Encounter at Children's Hunger Fund to receive international honor: the prestigious TEA Thea Award
- TikTok Kids Are Showing More Interest In Trade School VS College
- Fifth Grade Students at Four Peaks Elementary School Visit State Capitol Museum
- 360DigiTMG Announces Trending Technology Courses in Malaysia
- St. Vincent's Academy Dedicates Library to Late Clara McDonough Russo
- The Bear Creek School Hosts How to Communicate in the Teenage Years
- Foothills Community Foundation announces events,Holiday donation projects at the Holland Center
- 2020 Winter Classes and Workshops at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Managing Challenging Preschoolers: The Lifetime Montessori Difference
Center for Relational Health LV to host workshops based on Brené Brown best-sellers 'Daring Greatly' and 'Rising Strong'
Brown, a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work, has spent more than a decade studying vulnerability, courage, authenticity and shame.
Malloy — Chief Inspirational Officer and Certified Daring Way Facilitator at the Center for Relational Health LV in Las Vegas — was inspired after seeing Brown's first TED Talk.
"I believe shame is a huge obstacle from us being the best person we can, and when we identify where we received the message, how it impacts us and how to fight it, we make the world a kinder and better place," Malloy said.
She plans to host three days of intensive workshops based on Brown's best-selling book "Daring Greatly" on October 25-27, and three days of intensive workshops based on Brown's best-selling book "Rising Strong" on November 15-17.
The "Daring Greatly" and "Rising Strong" books focus respectively on the power of letting ourselves be seen and getting back up and owning our story of struggle after we fall.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Salesforce Data Migration Service, Enso Data App, Launches At Dreamforce
- GingerNewYork TV Show Kicks Off the Christmas Season with VocalSouL and The Fabulous Fezziwigs
- New York Car And Limo Service to JFK LGA ISP EWR Manhattan
- Best JFK Airport Car Service in New York
- Transformation Christian Fellowship Brings In The New Year With A Powerful Worship Experience called Vision Sunday
The Daring Greatly workshops will teach participants how the courage to be vulnerable transforms the way we live, love, parent and lead.
"We help people let go and learn new tools so they can walk into any arena of their life and be their courageous self," Malloy said. "The classes focus on understanding the story we tell ourselves and re-writing that narrative."
The Rising Strong workshops will show how transformative the ability to reset can be. This series will be for women only, with a special focus on how to "Rise Strong" after a divorce, break-up, closing of a business or forced career change.
Along with "Daring Greatly" and "Rising Strong," Malloy also offers workshops based on Brown's book "The Gifts of Imperfection."
More workshops based on Brown's work are planned for 2020, including additional three-day Daring Greatly workshops on January 24-26 and May 22-24, and a Gifts of Imperfection one-day workshop on February 21.
Malloy, who is certified by Brown's team, also hosts eight-week groups and other trainings that can be scheduled upon demand. For more information, visit malloytherapy.com or call 702-449-7593.
MORE ABOUT KIMBERLY MALLOY AND THE CENTER FOR RELATIONAL HEALTH LV
More on eTradeWire News
- New Marketplace App Extends The Life Of Your Clothing
- U.S. immigrant artists present virtual reality art installation on human migration
- REDLINE release new album 'Gods And Monsters'
- Celebrity Status Hair Studio Announces Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Grand Opening with Partners Matri
- Changing Faces: America Nods to a Popular Protein
Kimberly Malloy, CIO, LMFT, has a bachelor's degree in communication and a master's in Counseling, Marriage, Family & Child Therapy (MFT). A licensed Marriage & Family therapist in the state of Nevada, she is also an approved AAMFT (American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy) Supervisor, which means she can supervise new interns entering the profession.
Along with Discernment Counseling, Malloy is trained in a variety of therapeutic interventions, communication and personality programs, including Color Code personality profile EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprogramming) and Level 3 Gottman Method. She also recently joined BOAR Courageous Community as an Executive Coach, launching a CEO Mastermind Group.
With a background in corporate training, providing customer service, leadership, management and forms of personal development for large corporate and small local companies, Malloy transitioned her career focus to therapy and currently serves as Chief Inspirational Officer at the Center for Relational Health LV, located at 8879 W. Flamingo Road, Suite 101, in Las Vegas.
For more information, visit relationalhealth-lv.org or call 702-533-8411.
- Mark Spain Real Estate President to Appear on Dave Baker Home Fix-It Radio Show
- Sugar Beet Storage Protected By Data Logging
- Hydrá Wellness IV Therapy Lounge Opens in Palm Beach
- Selling-Songwriter Behind Rihanna Debuts as an Artist for the First Time in her Career
- Self-Care Sucks! When Wellness Runs Dry
- Venieri wheeled backhoe loaders deliver high productivity
- Sonido Software Launches Efficient Business Management Tools for Audio Production Professionals
- Exciting Sales Opportunity with JRM Web Marketing
- Featured Vehicle Alert!! 2017 White Ford Escape On Our Lot Now!
- Must Read Blog: Top 7 Tree-Care Myths
- 3 Gold Medals For Florida Dragon Boat Coach
- IVolunteer International Receives Association by United Nations Department of Global Communicatio
- New KDG Website Wins UI/UX Design Team Gold MarCom Award
- Meet Miss. Multinational USA, Daniela Nieto, at HCI Hair Solutions' Open House Tomorrow, Nov. 22
- AccuSource Gearing Up for Complimentary 2019 Year-End Compliance Webinar
- Extended Vehicle Protection Plans Available from autopom!
- One Park Financial Again Recognized as One of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" Named to the 2019 Entrepreneur360 List by Entrepreneur
- Premier Continues Rapid Growth, Excited for New Coworking Opportunities
- Barcoding, Inc. Shares New Research and Resources for Businesses Migrating to Android in 2020
- The Magnificent Outdoor Sculpture Garden At Oeno Gallery