Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 408
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 164
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 142
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- Living As One Introduces Web Platform: Automatic, Highly Resilient Streaming to Any Device
- Windstream and Vitria Executives Discuss the Future of Network Service Providers in Serving the Connected Lives of Consumers at Home and at Work
- ATrack Recognized with 2018 ICT Month Innovative Elite Award for AX11 4G Telematics Device
- Puzzel improves position as a Challenger in Gartner's Magic Quadrant
- CUJO AI's Einaras von Gravrock Describes Bringing a Multi-solution, AI-driven Software and Security Platform to NSPs Via Technicolor's HERO Program
- Broadpeak CEO Jacques Le Mancq Reveals How Multicast ABR Creates New Opportunities for Network Service Providers Through Technicolor's HERO Program
- RAD Wins MEF 2018 NFV Technology of the Year Award
- Softbank Mobile Choose ATrack AP3 for Corporate Vehicle Management
- Vindaloo VoIP Announced to Offer Call Center CRM Integration Development
- Technicolor's Gary Gutknecht Discusses How New HERO Partner Program Accelerates Flow of Innovation to Network Service Providers
surveyed their customers to hopefully learn how they could offer ever better service.
Twigby performed particularly well across all survey questions but scored highest in the overall satisfaction portion of the survey. High scores were driven in large part by investments made to keep up with Twigby's rapid growth.
Examples of other questions where Twigby scored very high were:
- The price they pay for service
- Coverage quality
- Satisfaction with customer support
- Likely to recommend Twigby service to a friend
"We've hung our hat on customer satisfaction since day one, and we're happy to say our customers really like that," said Matt Owens, Vice President of Marketing and Customer Satisfaction, Twigby. "Being recognized by our customers for our low cost and high value plans validates why we are quickly gaining customers from our competition. "
More on eTradeWire News
- Siemplify Taps Former Carbon Black and Cisco Channel Executive to Boost Channel Presence of Security
- Goddard School Preschooler-approved Toy Test Names Lite Brite As The Winning Educational Toy Of 2018
- 100+ OC Creative Professionals To Spend 54, Non-Stop Hours Helping Dreams for Schools
- Coolfire Solutions Names David Corsaut as Chief Operating Officer
- ATS Slayer™ Urgent Resume Setup Bundle!
- Close Encounters at the Long Island Game Farm
- Starting Safety to Host a Celebrity Spades Tournament in Charlotte
Also from the survey, Twigby discovered that customers still felt there was room to add more value to some specific plans. "The moment we stop listening to our customers will be the same exact moment we stop making our customers our first and second priority," said Owens. "I promise you that will never happen here. The entire Twigby team is 100% customer-focused and very open to their suggestions."
From these suggestions, today Twigby is happy to announce the following updates to their plans.
200 Minutes with Unlimited texting for only $9 a month has been updated to now include 300 minutes. That's a 33% increase in the starting minute plan.
All data plans were also updated to include even more value:
150 MB now 200MB - still only $3 a month
500MB now 600MB – still only $6 a month
1GB now 2GB – still only $10 a month
2GB now 3GB – still only $15 a month
More on eTradeWire News
- Glaston Compressor Services awarded Carbon Trust Accreditation
- Magdalena Cuprys publishes second article in a series about technology & immigration law practice
- The Detroit Free Press Names Esys Automation a Winner of the Michigan 2018 Top Workplaces Award
- Camera PTZ Zoom 1 km, 5 km, 10 km, 15 km, and 20 km IP Thermal HD
- Investor Update for Visium Technologies Inc
- autopom! Representing Several Vehicle Service Contract Providers
- PGW Contracts with TMG for Selection Consulting Services
4GB now 5GB – still only $25 a month
Customers will receive the added value as of June 25, 2018; their selected plans will automatically update.
Twigby provides high-value cell phone plans for Android Smartphones, Apple iPhones, and feature/basic phones. Twigby is a wholly owned subsidiary of SI Wireless, LLC. Founded in 2010, SI Wireless is a privately held company and one of the most diverse Telecommunications companies in America with over 100 years of combined wireless telecommunications experience within its key management team. In addition to Twigby, SI Wireless also operates a wireless phone company with retail stores serving the Midwest. To learn more, visit https://www.twigby.com.
Mary Alison Capps
Marketing Specialist, Twigby
- Casa Décor Galore: Fine Home Furnishings and Accent Pieces to Define a Home
- Meet Rescue Dog Buffy on Thursday, November 15, at Brandon Honda
- Rady School of Management's MBA Program Nationally Recognized for Entrepreneurship
- CHHRC Will Partner with the Community to Honor all Service Men & Women Through Free Cycling Classes
- Lee Health introduces Kids' Minds Matter as children's mental and behavioral health solution
- Free Air Quality Testing So What's The Catch
- Stevens Construction completes Alva United Methodist Church steeple ravaged by Hurricane Irma
- Fortune names Moss a 2018 Best Medium Workplace
- Two Iconic West Houston Nonprofits to Become One
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Four New Neon Christmas StarCraft Foil Colors to Product Line
- Company Introduces Power Plant System That Can Realistically Reverse Climate Change
- Reasons why CablingHub is chosen as Ontario's best Cabling Company for the Wiring Jobs
- Save on a new home during Lennar Sacramento's Pre-Black Friday Sale
- SEEAG Receives $218,684 California Dept. of Food & Agriculture Grant
- TallGrass assembles 256 care packages for troops
- Pallett Valo lawyer is a Lexpert Rising Star Award Winner
- Brooklyn Takes France... MonPetit Coeur Newborn
- Freakstomp Music Festival turns three
- How can Media Companies make a lot more money from the web?
- Los Angeles Times Recognizes Kahana & Feld LLP as One of Top Litigation and Real Estate Firms in OC