Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 134
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 125
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
- P4A's Sophie Schmitz to present gene therapy sessions at AMCP 2019
- α-Amylase Inhibitor Screening Kit
- Fructose-1,6 Bisphosphatase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Genesis Research and SIRIUS Market Access form Trans-Atlantic market access collaboration
- Orphanion Partners With LGM Pharma To Expand Global Access To Its Niche API Services
- PicoProbe™ Glutaminase (GLS) Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Glutaminase (GLS1) Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- New Low-Height, Low-Frequency Vibration Isolation Platform Adapts to Space Constraints in Critical Micro- and Nano-Microscopy
- FDA Approves Neurolixis IND Application for a Clinical Trial with NLX-112 in Parkinson's Disease
Akanksha Bhagtani, the principal analyst, said, "The growing pipeline of biological drugs has resulted in a continuous increase in the demand for different types of cell lines. Additionally, the loss of patent exclusivity of several biologics and the entry of numerous biosimilars, and need for cell lines in other areas, such as drug screening, gene functional studies, cell-based assay development, diagnostics and tissue engineering, have resulted in further increase in the demand for different types of cell lines. This presents significant opportunities to cell line development service providers."
One of the primary objectives of the study was to project the growth of this market segment and evaluate the future prospects of upcoming cell line development technologies / services. Amongst other things, the study highlights the following:[AG1]
1. The current competitive market landscape with respect to key players, along with information on the location of their manufacturing facilities, distribution of cell lines based on their source of origin (mammalian, microbial, insect-derived, avian, marine and reptilian), type of cell lines (recombinant, hybridoma and primary cell lines), affiliated production technologies, purpose of production (R&D, diagnostics, biomanufacturing and tissue engineering), and other associated services (cell line characterization, cell banking, cell bank characterization, process development, cGMP manufacturing of biologics, fill / finish of end products and commercialization of reagents / equipments).
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Belia Skin, Beauty Spa offers microblading, microshading along with tips
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce day & Anniversary at the Platinum Banquet Hall
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
2. A detailed analysis of the database presented as three schematic representations; a world map depicting the most active geographies in terms of the presence of cell line development facilities, a heat map representing the distribution of companies on the basis of their location (continent-wise distribution), year of establishment and cell line development capabilities, and a logo landscape highlighting the distribution of companies based on the number of employees and the source of cell lines.
3. Elaborate profiles of key industry players that have proprietary technologies for the development of cell lines and offer other services, such as cell line characterization, cell banking and cGMP production of biologics, as well. Each profile features an overview of the company, its financial performance, information on cell line development services and proprietary technology, manufacturing facilities, expansions and collaborations, and a comprehensive future outlook.
4. Detailed profiles of non-industry players (cell line repositories) that play an active role in the development of cell lines and offer affiliated services, as well. Each profile features an overview of the repository and a brief description of the cell line development services offered.
5. An analysis of the future growth opportunity, segmented by regions, source and grade of cell lines. For the purposes of this analysis, several parameters, such as the number of companies involved, price of cell lines depending (characterized or uncharacterized), source of cell lines, and average number of cell line development projects undertaken by companies in a year, were taken into consideration.
More on eTradeWire News
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Matt Cimber In The Remake Of "The Candy Tangerine Man"
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- POPcodes® Inc. to Exhibit at the 2019 SEAA Conference in Atlanta, GA
- Pete Laan - Voice over animals comedy for YouTube
- Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance (MMHLA) Launched to Make Maternal Mental Health a National Priority
Bhagtani further added, "Among different types of sources used to obtain cell lines, mammalian sources continue to be preferred (~80%); this is followed by microbial cell lines. Overall, the cell line development services market is poised to grow at a steady pace in the coming decade."
The report highlights the contributions of several players in the field, including those that are listed below
2. Batavia Biosciences
4. CMC Biologics
5. Cobra Biologics
7. LFB Biomanufacturing
The opinions and insights discussed in this report were influenced by discussions conducted with industry experts. The report features detailed transcripts of interviews held with Fan Chen (Vice President Bioprocessing, LakePharma), Michael Pointek (Managing Director, Artes Biotechnology), Nienke Smits (Business Development, Modiquest) and Oscar Hoogteijling (Business Development Manager, Bioceros).
For additional details, please visit
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell PremieRVehicle Storage
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- APC by Schneider Electric announces 2019 IT Makeover Contest for K-12 schools
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference
- MedTech Strategist and McGeever Family Office Announce the 2019 Southeast MedTech Forum
- Attorney Joe Wojciechowski Announces the Filing of a FINRA Claim Regarding GPB Capital Holdi
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Protects Thermal Insulation in Buildings
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Nominated for IMPACT Regional Business Award
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
- Savant Books and Publications announces its 2019 March Madness Sale!
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day March 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Discover The Majestic Landscape Of Chile's Patagonia In Patagonia Camp Cup
- Craft Concepts Group Announces Opening of Stylish New Bar and Restaurant Blume at 1500 Locust
- Mothers' Blessings A THOUSAND YEARS original by Minister Vicki Lane
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Bosco Tech Assistant Principal Wins Engineering Education Award
- Stand-up Paddleboard Safety Video Premieres