Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 729
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 345
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 226
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 208
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 198
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 185
- Notion Press publishes Pearls of Vedic Wisdom to Succeed 177
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Global 3D Printed Drugs Market Research and Forecast 2018-2027
- Global Animal Vaccine Market Research and Forecast, 2018-2023
- Lysophosphatidylcholine Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- eyeforpharma Awards 2019 are looking for innovators who are providing true customer value
- Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
- Webinar: Biospecimen Quality for Precision Medicine
- HDAC-5 Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Biotech Startup Advanced Solutions Life Sciences Welcomes Derek Mathers as Director, Strategic Accounts
- Golden Helix Receives NIH-SBIR Phase 2 Grant 2R44 GM125432-02
Akanksha Bhagtani, the principal analyst, said, "The growing pipeline of biological drugs has resulted in a continuous increase in the demand for different types of cell lines. Additionally, the loss of patent exclusivity of several biologics and the entry of numerous biosimilars, and need for cell lines in other areas, such as drug screening, gene functional studies, cell-based assay development, diagnostics and tissue engineering, have resulted in further increase in the demand for different types of cell lines. This presents significant opportunities to cell line development service providers."
One of the primary objectives of the study was to project the growth of this market segment and evaluate the future prospects of upcoming cell line development technologies / services. Amongst other things, the study highlights the following:[AG1]
1. The current competitive market landscape with respect to key players, along with information on the location of their manufacturing facilities, distribution of cell lines based on their source of origin (mammalian, microbial, insect-derived, avian, marine and reptilian), type of cell lines (recombinant, hybridoma and primary cell lines), affiliated production technologies, purpose of production (R&D, diagnostics, biomanufacturing and tissue engineering), and other associated services (cell line characterization, cell banking, cell bank characterization, process development, cGMP manufacturing of biologics, fill / finish of end products and commercialization of reagents / equipments).
More on eTradeWire News
- Surf announces media partnership with March of Dimes
- Custom made natural makeup brand disrupting the cosmetic industry
- Small Business set to Challenge National Companies Seeks Crowdfunding
- Poor People's Campaign holds hearings of impacted people in Richmond
- Venga Global Acquires Translators International
- Eyeska Technologies, Inc., Enters the Blockchain Market With Eyeska "O" Block Ecosystem
- Poultry Feed Market Report Based on Upcoming Trends Analysis: 2018-2027
2. A detailed analysis of the database presented as three schematic representations; a world map depicting the most active geographies in terms of the presence of cell line development facilities, a heat map representing the distribution of companies on the basis of their location (continent-wise distribution), year of establishment and cell line development capabilities, and a logo landscape highlighting the distribution of companies based on the number of employees and the source of cell lines.
3. Elaborate profiles of key industry players that have proprietary technologies for the development of cell lines and offer other services, such as cell line characterization, cell banking and cGMP production of biologics, as well. Each profile features an overview of the company, its financial performance, information on cell line development services and proprietary technology, manufacturing facilities, expansions and collaborations, and a comprehensive future outlook.
4. Detailed profiles of non-industry players (cell line repositories) that play an active role in the development of cell lines and offer affiliated services, as well. Each profile features an overview of the repository and a brief description of the cell line development services offered.
5. An analysis of the future growth opportunity, segmented by regions, source and grade of cell lines. For the purposes of this analysis, several parameters, such as the number of companies involved, price of cell lines depending (characterized or uncharacterized), source of cell lines, and average number of cell line development projects undertaken by companies in a year, were taken into consideration.
More on eTradeWire News
- CarltonOne Engagement launches Latin American strategic partnership
- eHealth Africa and Viderum Demonstrate How GIS technology Can Save Lives
- Saudi Airlines Phone Number - Makes Your Journey More Pleasant
- Driving Business Agility through On Demand Salesforce Services
- Radar Security Market Analysis 2018 & Top Players Lockheed Martin Corporation, Raytheon Company,
- One-IT provides innovative business solutions based on Augmented Reality
- Hughes Systique is exhibiting at Hotel and Spa Tech Live in London
Bhagtani further added, "Among different types of sources used to obtain cell lines, mammalian sources continue to be preferred (~80%); this is followed by microbial cell lines. Overall, the cell line development services market is poised to grow at a steady pace in the coming decade."
The report highlights the contributions of several players in the field, including those that are listed below
2. Batavia Biosciences
4. CMC Biologics
5. Cobra Biologics
7. LFB Biomanufacturing
The opinions and insights discussed in this report were influenced by discussions conducted with industry experts. The report features detailed transcripts of interviews held with Fan Chen (Vice President Bioprocessing, LakePharma), Michael Pointek (Managing Director, Artes Biotechnology), Nienke Smits (Business Development, Modiquest) and Oscar Hoogteijling (Business Development Manager, Bioceros).
For additional details, please visit
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain Names Make the Difference in Success on the Web
- Technologies shaping the future of logistics
- Sapienza Consulting Holding BV in process of the acquisition of MOLTEK Consultants Ltd
- Change Your Home into a Smart And Luxurious Home With Automation
- New Office 365 apps transform assessment at Wells Park School
- Roatan, Honduras: About the Town of Sandy Bay
- Scott Stevens Announces New Thriller Novel Release Date!
- Dental SEO Services NI | SEO for Dentists in Northern Ireland - NiSEO
- Alliance Humming Gardens receives award for Best Residential Villa Project 2018
- A Game-Changer: How Samsung Optimized The Galaxy Note9 For Next-Level Gaming
- Canada-Based Hope & Grace Immigration Consulting Introduces Their Services
- Dilmah to re-engineer 18th century high tea concept at GulfHost in Dubai
- Maserati Honored for Outstanding Design: Readers of Auto Motor und Sport put Ghibli first
- The Automotive Paint Market is to be around USD 14.2 Billion by 2024
- Advantages of using GD Rectifiers as your Distributor
- New e-book spills the secrets for growing hotel occupancy!
- New partnership launched to help meet skills gap in forestry
- Beecell launches Content Services in South Africa and Tunisia
- ASAP Inkjets Offers discounts on Samsung ML1665 toner cartridges
- Versasec Joins Swedish Association of Small and Medium Size Enterprises in Defense and Security