Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1388
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 828
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 184
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 114
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 107
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- PolyU – Axis Therapeutics Joint Center for Immunotherapy launched to develop New Cancer Treatments
- BiotechCompany Marinomed Successfully Tests New Combination Drug Against Viral Respiratory Tract Inf
- β-Secretase (BACE1) Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric) (K388-100)
- α-Glucosidase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric) (K938-100)
- Creative Peptides Introduced Gold/Silver Nanoparticles Conjugation Service for Scientific Research
- Cytidine Deaminase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric) (K451-100)
- Pepsin/Pepsinogen Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric) (K446-100)
- South Carolina's Moterum Technologies Selected to Present at Prestigious Cavendish BioHealth Forum
- Partners4access To Attend BIA's Event
- Dr. Jonathan Bones Joins PREMIER Biosoft SAB to further the Development of Glyc
Akanksha Bhagtani, the principal analyst, said, "The growing pipeline of biological drugs has resulted in a continuous increase in the demand for different types of cell lines. Additionally, the loss of patent exclusivity of several biologics and the entry of numerous biosimilars, and need for cell lines in other areas, such as drug screening, gene functional studies, cell-based assay development, diagnostics and tissue engineering, have resulted in further increase in the demand for different types of cell lines. This presents significant opportunities to cell line development service providers."
One of the primary objectives of the study was to project the growth of this market segment and evaluate the future prospects of upcoming cell line development technologies / services. Amongst other things, the study highlights the following:[AG1]
1. The current competitive market landscape with respect to key players, along with information on the location of their manufacturing facilities, distribution of cell lines based on their source of origin (mammalian, microbial, insect-derived, avian, marine and reptilian), type of cell lines (recombinant, hybridoma and primary cell lines), affiliated production technologies, purpose of production (R&D, diagnostics, biomanufacturing and tissue engineering), and other associated services (cell line characterization, cell banking, cell bank characterization, process development, cGMP manufacturing of biologics, fill / finish of end products and commercialization of reagents / equipments).
More on eTradeWire News
- National Ergonomics Conference & ErgoExpo Partners With Wearable Robotics Association
- National Business Brokerage Raincatcher Announces New Ownership
- L-Tron Attends 103rd Annual IAI Conference
- Review.Network is Changing the Market Research and Review Industries in a Big Way!
- AquaBlok Stops Leak in Pond Rehabilitation Project
- From Design to Delivery: MFG.com Launches their New RFQ Form for Buyers!
- Construction planned for assisted living and memory care community in Mesquite
2. A detailed analysis of the database presented as three schematic representations; a world map depicting the most active geographies in terms of the presence of cell line development facilities, a heat map representing the distribution of companies on the basis of their location (continent-wise distribution), year of establishment and cell line development capabilities, and a logo landscape highlighting the distribution of companies based on the number of employees and the source of cell lines.
3. Elaborate profiles of key industry players that have proprietary technologies for the development of cell lines and offer other services, such as cell line characterization, cell banking and cGMP production of biologics, as well. Each profile features an overview of the company, its financial performance, information on cell line development services and proprietary technology, manufacturing facilities, expansions and collaborations, and a comprehensive future outlook.
4. Detailed profiles of non-industry players (cell line repositories) that play an active role in the development of cell lines and offer affiliated services, as well. Each profile features an overview of the repository and a brief description of the cell line development services offered.
5. An analysis of the future growth opportunity, segmented by regions, source and grade of cell lines. For the purposes of this analysis, several parameters, such as the number of companies involved, price of cell lines depending (characterized or uncharacterized), source of cell lines, and average number of cell line development projects undertaken by companies in a year, were taken into consideration.
More on eTradeWire News
- FreshDirect Opens State-Of-The-Art Facility in New York
- Syracuse Skilled Nursing Facility signs groundbreaking contract with 1199SEIU healthcare workers
- MESSER and CVC FUND VII Acquire Assets in the Americas From LINDE
- ERA Wilder Northeast Welcomes Exciting New Addition Ruba Amer
- Savannah Businesses to Support Kids & Pros, Free Football Camps for Almost 300 Youth Athletes
- New novel created by Rhoda Fegan, author of Elizabeth's Journey
- PureLink Launches Industry's First Ultra HD Matrix Switching System to Support Native & IP Platforms
Bhagtani further added, "Among different types of sources used to obtain cell lines, mammalian sources continue to be preferred (~80%); this is followed by microbial cell lines. Overall, the cell line development services market is poised to grow at a steady pace in the coming decade."
The report highlights the contributions of several players in the field, including those that are listed below
2. Batavia Biosciences
4. CMC Biologics
5. Cobra Biologics
7. LFB Biomanufacturing
The opinions and insights discussed in this report were influenced by discussions conducted with industry experts. The report features detailed transcripts of interviews held with Fan Chen (Vice President Bioprocessing, LakePharma), Michael Pointek (Managing Director, Artes Biotechnology), Nienke Smits (Business Development, Modiquest) and Oscar Hoogteijling (Business Development Manager, Bioceros).
For additional details, please visit
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- AGR & Pathfinder Direct Announce Strategic Partnership
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors Annual Alzheimer's Charity Golf Outing
- New Badges Introduced Into Girl Scouts Program To Power Girl Leadership In The 21st Century
- Vibratory sieves for bulk solid materials installed at chemical plant
- Coming in October from All Due Respect: WELCOME TO HOLYHELL by Math Bird
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Digital Performance Advertising Network W4
- MarketJoy Hosts a Live Webinar in association with AAISP
- Necessary Black: Ceresana Study on the Global Market for Carbon Black
- SEFAR® Architecture LIGHTFRAME® Enhances New York's Moynihan Train Station
- Dentist in Easton Offering Dental Implants and Dentures in the Lehigh Valley
- Solar Innovations Raises $4,500 for Local Non-Profit Organizations
- General Manager, David Gonzalez Joins Independence Title
- Un evento Lectra per costituire un futuro digitale nella produzione di arredamento
- Revolutionary PawPail Pet Waste Station Unveiled at PawPail.com
- Top 10 Superfoods to Help You See at Night
- Fishing Hooks Market – Growing Influenced Proliferation in Anglers
- Trianz Ranks In Coveted Channel Futures' Msp 501 List
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Catholic Hospice as a New Gold Member
- Emergency Dentist Paddington - London W2
- The SME Multi-cloud Enterprise File Fabric is available on the G-Cloud 10 Cloud Software Supplier