Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1278
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1082
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1020
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 336
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 315
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 291
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 211
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 203
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 195
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 193
Similar on eTradeWire
- Killing ECMs: Gartner and the Rise of Content Services
- Ecovia's AzuraGel™ Superabsorbent Awarded 100% USDA Certified Biobased Product Label
- Scarborough Biotechnology offers free guide to help people understand genetic engineering
- Two Research Articles Cite HemogloBind™ To Reduce Analytical Interferences
- Deusfolium announce a 12 million dollar investment in Laval, Quebec
- BioVision offers Sulfate Assay Kit K415-200 for your research
- First Non-Melanocytic Skin Cancer Patients treated with Rhenium-SCT® in South Africa
- Lysosomal alpha Glucosidase (GAA) Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- New Findings on The Same Driver Gene Mutation Exists in All Metastatic Tumors
Akanksha Bhagtani, the principal analyst, said, "The growing pipeline of biological drugs has resulted in a continuous increase in the demand for different types of cell lines. Additionally, the loss of patent exclusivity of several biologics and the entry of numerous biosimilars, and need for cell lines in other areas, such as drug screening, gene functional studies, cell-based assay development, diagnostics and tissue engineering, have resulted in further increase in the demand for different types of cell lines. This presents significant opportunities to cell line development service providers."
One of the primary objectives of the study was to project the growth of this market segment and evaluate the future prospects of upcoming cell line development technologies / services. Amongst other things, the study highlights the following:[AG1]
1. The current competitive market landscape with respect to key players, along with information on the location of their manufacturing facilities, distribution of cell lines based on their source of origin (mammalian, microbial, insect-derived, avian, marine and reptilian), type of cell lines (recombinant, hybridoma and primary cell lines), affiliated production technologies, purpose of production (R&D, diagnostics, biomanufacturing and tissue engineering), and other associated services (cell line characterization, cell banking, cell bank characterization, process development, cGMP manufacturing of biologics, fill / finish of end products and commercialization of reagents / equipments).
More on eTradeWire News
- Swift Creek Mill Theatre Introduces Sunday Brunch
- Authenica Founder Craig Lucas '86 Announced as Michael D. Solomon Entrepreneurship Speaker
- Mandy May Cheetham Honored by IndieFEST for Performance in Short Form Comedy MUTHA
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Shelter Hope Pet Shop Responds to the Recent Wildfires
- ACCELERATING THE MARCH TOWARD GENDER JUSTICE An expert discussion hosted by Islamic Relief Worldwide
- American Bridge's Adam Levine Elected to OSEG Board
2. A detailed analysis of the database presented as three schematic representations; a world map depicting the most active geographies in terms of the presence of cell line development facilities, a heat map representing the distribution of companies on the basis of their location (continent-wise distribution), year of establishment and cell line development capabilities, and a logo landscape highlighting the distribution of companies based on the number of employees and the source of cell lines.
3. Elaborate profiles of key industry players that have proprietary technologies for the development of cell lines and offer other services, such as cell line characterization, cell banking and cGMP production of biologics, as well. Each profile features an overview of the company, its financial performance, information on cell line development services and proprietary technology, manufacturing facilities, expansions and collaborations, and a comprehensive future outlook.
4. Detailed profiles of non-industry players (cell line repositories) that play an active role in the development of cell lines and offer affiliated services, as well. Each profile features an overview of the repository and a brief description of the cell line development services offered.
5. An analysis of the future growth opportunity, segmented by regions, source and grade of cell lines. For the purposes of this analysis, several parameters, such as the number of companies involved, price of cell lines depending (characterized or uncharacterized), source of cell lines, and average number of cell line development projects undertaken by companies in a year, were taken into consideration.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOS Announces 6039 Reporting Services Available
- Thomas J. Canale Named to Chicago's Notable Financial Advisor List
- TAN Board & Philip Dalidakis meet Australian Ambassador-Designate to Thailand in Melbourne
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- TTOHC Welcomes Certified Hypnotherapist Tim Ringenberg
- Wander Media Company Founder Selected as Host for 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
Bhagtani further added, "Among different types of sources used to obtain cell lines, mammalian sources continue to be preferred (~80%); this is followed by microbial cell lines. Overall, the cell line development services market is poised to grow at a steady pace in the coming decade."
The report highlights the contributions of several players in the field, including those that are listed below
2. Batavia Biosciences
4. CMC Biologics
5. Cobra Biologics
7. LFB Biomanufacturing
The opinions and insights discussed in this report were influenced by discussions conducted with industry experts. The report features detailed transcripts of interviews held with Fan Chen (Vice President Bioprocessing, LakePharma), Michael Pointek (Managing Director, Artes Biotechnology), Nienke Smits (Business Development, Modiquest) and Oscar Hoogteijling (Business Development Manager, Bioceros).
For additional details, please visit
or email email@example.com
- Do you want to Hire Expert Network Cabling Installers in Manitoba?
- New Fluid Power ISO Standards Now Available - December 2018
- Innovative Beauty Tech Company, EEVOY, Launches Social Media Appointment Booking App
- Automated Monitoring of HVAC Testing Equipment with Data Loggers
- Lakeville Geothermal Company Offers Tips on Geothermal Installation
- Martial Arts Studio Launches New Website
- Listen to Actor/Author/Fitness Expert Jasson Finney on The Mike Wagner Show on iHeart Radio
- Microcurrent: A promising new treatment for concussions
- The Official Nickel Free Workshop of the North Pole™
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Twin Cities Public Adjuster Offers Advice for Filing Insurance Claims
- Martello Named Employees' Choice Awards 2018-19 Winner
- K104's DeDe McGuire is Ready for her Holiday Party and Wants You There!
- Alberta Criminal Defence Lawyer Unveils New Website
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- ezW2 2018 Software Gives Employers A Feature To Print Forms 1099 MISC and 1096 For Contractors
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Santa Sacks to Their Product Line
- Local Doctor Travels to Philippines, Donates Cataract Surgery Services to Hundreds
- McCarthy Completes HISD's Kinder High School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Texas Trust Credit Union Gives $5,000 to Toys for Tots