Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 142
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Beautyforever Hair Halloween Sale: Up to 58% Off
- Fitness model reveals how to keep in good shape on social media
- Klaiyi Hair 4th anniversary sale 2021
- SOULITUDE Celebrates Guatemalan Heritage with their Latest Collection
- Christian Women Stand United to Support Faith Based Hoodies
- Fashion Industry Veteran Creates a la Carte Dream Fashion/Design Academy
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Black Design Collective Returns with its Second "Pull Back The Curtain" Event Series
- Save Time and Money with Texpak's New PCA Tagging System
- Quinn Apparel Inc. Offers Large Selection of Men's and Women's Fall Clothing Fashions
"I'm honored to be showcasing my ready-to-wear collection at Fashion Week Columbus this year! I'll have a few surprise pieces to showcase on the runway as well, which I think the audience is going to love." says international celebrity designer Alex Vinash. "The Columbus Fashion Council does an amazing job bringing together the city's finest designers and the fashion community for a whole week of fabulous fashion events with a purpose. Columbus is a very special place to me, and I love any opportunity to visit."
More on eTradeWire News
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
- Hospitality Funding Arranges $60M Construction Loan for 212-Room Austin Cambria
Vinash has outfitted an incredible array of stars such as Daisha Polanco, Paris Hilton, Karen Gillan, Nelly Furtado, Kate Walsh, and Katharine McPhee. He also outfitted Billy Porter at the 2020 Golden Globes.
Vinash is an Argentinian-born New York based fashion designer who successfully used his experience as a professional ice-skating national to transition into the world of fashion by first designing dance and ice-skating costumes before then designing the intricate clothing he is now known for. Vinash has been featured in over 50 fashion magazines including but not limited to Vogue US, Elle Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, L'Officiel, and Cosmopolitan.
"Alex Vinash brings high fashion drama to the runway along with a wealth of knowledge that he unselfishly shares with Fashion Week Columbus designers, professionals, volunteers, and more!" says Fashion Week Columbus Program Director Nia Noelle. "We are delighted to welcome him back to Columbus to celebrate our twelfth year!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Save on Tutoring Lessons On All Courses At Learnalgebralessons.com
- ICS Australia is now calling for papers for its Closing the Gap Conference series
- TVS Pet Parade Network.Com Adds The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau to Winter Schedule
- Atheists Helping the Homeless, DC, Distribution Event, Silver Spring MD
- 'Bathroom of a Bar on Bleecker' to debut in Manhattan Meeting Room
Fashion Week Columbus runs September 26 through October 2, 2021. For more information including a full list of events and how to purchase tickets or become a sponsor, please visit https://fashionweekcolumbus.org/.
For more information on Alex Vinash, please visit https://alexvinash.com/red-carpet.
ABOUT FASHION WEEK COLUMBUS
From its debut in 2010 through 2020, Fashion Week Columbus (the flagship program of the Columbus Fashion Council) has impacted the Central Ohio community by platforming and developing 135+ emerging fashion designers, providing 1300+ models exposure to big name agencies, awarding $32,500+ in scholarships to fashion design students, creating networking opportunities for 2000+ volunteers, and producing 135+ fashion shows with emerging and local designers.
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- LA Small Business Development Center Network & PPE Unite to Distribute PPE to Area Small Businesses
- 2015 BMW Series on Sale in GTA!
- Used 2018 Lexus NX available for Sale at Our Dealership!
- Minority Owned Business Breaking into the World of Franchising
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF