Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 692
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 676
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 658
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 648
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 644
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 537
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 483
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 449
Similar on eTradeWire
- Liquid Core® Gum Company Introduces Life's Gum®, Formulated to Help Reduce Brain Fog and Get People Back to Living Their Lives
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Introducing Reaper® Pepper Spray, Triple Action with 10% OC, UV Marking Dye and Reaper Pepper
- Sneeze Screens Offer Aims To Support Post Lockdown Demand
- Stanley and Asda launch powered stair climber in supermarket first
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- CB Insights Again Names AI.Reverie a Top 100 AI Startup
- The Savory Grape Launches New Online Shopping And Delivery Experience
- Display Manufacturer Urges Retailers to Plan For Successful April 12th Re-opening
"A lot of women think that perfection, particularly with respect to physical beauty, is the be-all, end-all," says Jen Edmondson co-owner of Laughing Frog Studio. "But to be honest, what makes us beautiful are the imperfections, the quirks, the imbalance. They give us intrigue, dimension and ultimately, our defining beauty."
Laughing Frog Studio is known for its eco-friendly, upcycled silverware jewelry and other creations. The "Women of Nature" collection uses those same eco-friendly concepts and applies them to a line of rings intended to celebrate the individuality and unique qualities of women.
Each ring is a hand-stamped demi tasse spoon bowl with a surplus silverware piece as the ring's shank. Each ring face features an array of metal stamp impressions in the form of woman's face with a distinct personality, conveying a sense of individuality.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
Additionally, each ring has its own name and personality profile. For example, Celeste has super curly hair, full lips and freckles. "Celeste loves the color purple and lives her life according to the phases of the moon. You will sometimes find her dancing in her moonlit garden, or even in the rain."
The collection will be sold exclusively on the studio's website: www.laughingfrogstudio.com. This unique spring collection is limited to a dozen one-of-a-kind rings in various sizes and launches April 19, 2021. "Women of Nature" rings start at $49.
Since 2011, Laughing Frog Studio has created high-quality, handmade and unique upcycled vintage silverware jewelry, accessories and housewares that enchant the creative spirit, honor the eco-friendly lifestyle, and spread kindness and even a sprinkle of humor. Laughing Frog Studio is a husband-and-wife team located on a cattle ranch in Cat Spring, Texas.
For more information, please visit www.laughingfrogstudio.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Laughing Frog Studio
- Waterside Productions Announces New Book "The Redhead in the Cove"
- Carlos Kelly Named Chair of Henderson Franklin's Business Litigation Department
- SmartBear Renames Test Management Solution in Jira to Offer Zephyr for Every Level of DevOps Matur
- Transaction is part of aggressive expansion plans by K1 Speed
- A Modern-day Fairy Tale of Finding Love in the Most Unexpected Places: LOVE MATCH by Laire McKinney
- About Payeex Payment Processing
- The 15th Annual West Suburban Illinois
- UVGI. The Antidote for What's In the Air! ~Russell Gans
- SOSS Door Hardware Releases First Wrap Around Concealed Hinge
- Self-Preservation: A Complex Human Instinct - Exhibit
- Chef Dean Fearing to Join In Celebrating Equest 40th Anniversary Gala
- What Is The Hype With Norsara CBD Gummies?
- Junior Service League Of Hendersonville To Host Four Man Golf Scramble
- KeysCaribbean Extends 'Advance Purchase Rate Discount' Special Offer for a Florida Keys Vacation
- Amazon Shoppers Love This 5 Star Rated Bedding Comforter from Kasentex
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)