Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 130
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Paintings in Oil on View May 1st through May 30th
Similar on eTradeWire
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- Canadian Tire Welland Floatfest Cancelled Due To Covid19
- 2020 Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival
- 2020 Treasure Coast Automotive/ Car Swap Meet and Car Show
- 10th Annual Indian River Nautical Flea Market and Fishing Show
- Shelter Structures introduces the First Responder Series of Inflatable and Clearspan Tent Structures
- Valerie's House announces annual fundraising gala
- Music Meets The Boardroom, determined to continue their dedicated mission to increase the number of business savvy artists in the world
- Fridge Art Fair Announces Postponement of CELEBRATION: Fridge New York's 2020 Edition
The event will run from March 26-29 at the Orlando Museum of Art and includes the Museum's collections and current exhibition Living Color: The Art of the Highwaymen.
The Council of 101 will put the "petal" to the metal to bring visitors a museum-wide kaleidoscope of breathtaking floral arrangements inspired by works from the Orlando Museum of Art's permanent collection and current exhibitions. There will also be curated antiques, lifestyle events and design workshops that are sure to inspire.
"Springtime is beautiful in Central Florida," said Nancy Sedacca, president of the Council of 101. "We're very excited to host this festival for the second year to bring the community together and help support the arts."
More on eTradeWire News
- GIS General Fund Holds Steady During Economic Volatility
- Zeezamicro Just Added Consumer Electronics
- Lasers project Coronavirus message on Pyramids
- 1440 Launches Coronavirus Resource Page
- Digital Defense Earns 5-Star Rating in the 2020 CRN® Partner Program Guide
This year's special guests are Margot Shaw, the founder and editor-in-chief of Flower Magazine and author of Living Floral: Entertaining and Decorating with Flowers, and Carleton Varney, one of America's best-known interior designers and president and owner of Dorothy Draper & Co., Inc. Shaw and Varney will give lectures and sign books during the festival.
Other events on the schedule include the opening night party, daily appraisals, a mystery home tour, and floral workshops.
Friday, March 27, 2020 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, March 28, 2020 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, March 29, 2020 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
General admission is $15 Adults / $5 Children (Ages 3-11)
Includes admission to the Museum's collections and current exhibition Living Color: The Art of the Highwaymen.
Tickets can be purchased in person, over the phone by calling 407-896-4231 ext. 254, or online (https://www.orlandoartinbloom.com/).
Admission to Art in Bloom includes entry to the current Orlando Museum of Art exhibitions. Parking is available on-site for a fee.
For more information, please visit OrlandoArtInBloom.com.
- Master the Art of Virtual Dating While Confined to Home Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Preparing Your Teen Driver For The Road
- Waterside Productions Announces Natasha Grano's New Book "The Action Plan"
- Charitable foundation to raise funds for family of slain Phoenix police commander
- Lakeville personal training gym creates online fitness program to help support small businesses
- TotalCare IT to Contribute Two Panelists in Upcoming Executive Webinar Series
- SIMBA 2019 Updates Mobile Barcode Application for Seafood Processors
- Horizons Savannah Teachers Support Independent Learning During COVID-19
- Intersect360 Research Adjusts 2020 HPC Market Forecast Downward for COVID-19
- All PremiumCBD.com launches in a wild west industry poised to reach $22 bn
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- April 1 Rent Strike & Rent And Mortgage Payment Freeze
- Local ER Physician Raises $25k in One Week to Protect Fellow Healthcare Professionals
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Canadian Junior Resource Company: Desert Mountain Energy Corp
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Editor World Offers Fast, High-Quality English Academic Editing Services
- Company Message To Our People- COVID 19 Resources