Popular on eTradeWire
- Yost & Company Proudly Joins Engage Advisors, Creating Leading Healthcare CPA Firm
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Women Veterans Alliance Encourages Support and Empowerment of Underserved Women Military Veterans on Veteran's Day and Throughout the Year
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Actionstep Unveils New Built-in Payments Solution – Actionstep Payments
- PC Bennett Partners with PDM Automotive to Bring More Aftermarket Functionality to AutoFitmentPlus
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
Similar on eTradeWire
- Advantage Anywhere Launches a Joint Venture and Licensing Partner Program for the Senior Living Industry
- Sojazzie Home Girl of Delgado Realty & Real African Art Gallery's Home For The Holidays Give Back
- Ken W. Stone Joins Talent Concierge®
- Unreasonable Kids College, a Norfolk Police mini-grant recipient
- KLR24's flagship morning magazine attracts new sponsors
- QuarsiProfitNews Review $16,987 Bonus
- Easy Resume Writing Tips for Beginners and Career Changers
- 12 Cyber Monday Safety Tips for Retailers in 2022
- Englewood Reimagined on Small Business Saturday!
- The Holiday Christmas & Kwanzaa Gift Show Aligns with Oakland Mayor's "Shop Safe Oakland"
"CDI Global was honored to have advised a truly experienced and creative chemical management team in Performance Specialty Chemicals on its divestiture to Stepan Company," said Paul Muir, Partner and Co-Head CDI Global Chemical Practice.
The acquisition includes intellectual property, commercial relationships, and inventory. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
"Alkoxylates are a core surfactant technology critical to Stepan's agriculture, oilfield, construction and household end use markets," said Scott R. Behrens, President and Chief Executive Officer of Stepan Company. "We are pleased to have closed the acquisition of PerformanX and welcome PerformanX's customers to Stepan."
Stepan Company is a major manufacturer of specialty and intermediate chemicals used in a broad range of industries. Stepan is a leading merchant producer of surfactants, which are the key ingredients in consumer and industrial cleaning and disinfection products and in agricultural and oilfield solutions. The Company is also a leading supplier of polyurethane polyols used in the expanding thermal insulation market, and CASE (Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, and Elastomers) industries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Abundant Life Coach Dr. Arriel Cymone To Host Dynasty Masterclass
- Pop Up Holiday Sale at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Sensoria Health Speaking at Smart Haptics Conference in Seattle, December 7-8, 2022
- Bubba Puppin Adventure Dog new children's book release
- Southwest Florida Music Education Center names Jennifer Clark executive director
Headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois, Stepan utilizes a network of modern production facilities located in North and South America, Europe and Asia. The Company's common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol SCL.
CDI Global acted as the exclusive advisor to PerformanX Specialty Chemicals.
CDI Global's international reach provides distinctive advantages for multi-national clients. CDI Global has successfully partnered and collaborated with clients around the world, in vertical sectors that span virtually every major industry. Our executive team works collaboratively to meet your strategic goals and our success is built on the long-term relationships we develop, providing broader insight and opportunities for our clients. We are committed to conducting all of our business activity with confidentiality, respect and integrity.
For more information, visit https://www.cdiglobal.com.
- Mission Cloud Announces the Launch of Mission Control, a First of Its Kind Cloud Services Platform
- 1.5+ Million Users on the WEBCEO SEO Platform: A New Milestone
- Natural Pet Food Group Celebrates Sustainability
- Actuated Medical Awarded NIH SBIR for the Miniature Ultrasound Beamforming Array (MUBA)
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona wristwatch brings $54,870 (Canadian) in Miller & Miller's Nov. 19th auction
- Benchmark International Facltd the Trans of MetroTech Electrical Contractors, Inc. to Michael Bowman
- GEO Jobe Donates to Gulfport Middle School's Robotics Team
- Non-Profit AHED Foundation, Form Partners, Highridge Costa Selected to Build Apartments in Kaka'ako
- Independent Music Initiative For Emerging Artists Joins Giving Tuesday Movement
- GloryBee Hires Farming Advocate and Product Innovator as Director of Procurement
- MBCEA Midwest Chapter Elects Jeff Wolgamott President
- Joseph Durnford Receives 2022 Industry Leadership Award and is Inducted into Hall of Fame
- Save Fuel - Add Power – Reduce Pollution – Low Cost – Guaranteed – ECOFuelMax
- NWDC finishes donation drive for Hurricane Ian
- One of North Carolina's Largest Charitable Clinics First in State to Offer Clinical Trials as A Care Option to Patients
- Circus Harmony Holiday Camps/Classes
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Company Arranges $22 Million Loan to Refi Doubletree by Hilton in Los Angeles
- Award-Winning Documentary "A New Home" Shares STL Bosnian Community with the World via Amazon
- Ocean Partnership for Children unveils refreshed brand identity
- The Morgridge Family Foundation Launches $1.4M Initiative to Disrupt the Child Welfare System