Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 451
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
Similar on eTradeWire
- Axiros Announces A Strategic Technology Partnership With AudioCodes
- Customer Engagement Compliance Professional (CECP) Certification Earned by QCS Staff
- Care on Location Launches Acumentrics Powered Telemedicine Backpack
- BandwidthX Named to the GSMA 100
- Telecom Pricing Models Training Course
- Sharp Delivers Superior Customer Satisfaction Based On Axiros Open Device Management Solution
- Evolve IP Named 2019 Partners' Choice – Top Cloud Supplier by Intelisys at Channel Connect
- Introducing Cepoint's 1U rack-mount (AFA) All Flash Array NAS (Network Attached Storage) with raw capacity up to 122TB
- Ruby Receptionists Rebrands to Reflect 16 Years of Growth
- CNet Training Celebrating International Data Center Day 2019
The new alliance builds off a long-standing relationship between the two companies. CBRE and CNet currently co-deliver several technical knowledge systems and assessments to manage risk and ensure uptime at CBRE-managed facilities, including the Competency and Confidence Assessment Modelling (CCAM®) Tool.
Martin Murphy, Chief Operating Officer, CBRE Data Centre Solutions said, "We tremendously value the work that our data centre technicians and broader technical teams undertake, and we want to ensure that they are recognised as the most skilled and knowledgeable in the world. The CDCTP® certification will certainly enhance our teams' talent, while at the same time deliver on our risk management priorities and drive superior outcomes for our clients."
Andrew Stevens, President and CEO at CNet Training said, "This is another industry first and we are delighted to be part of such a huge global commitment to education and professional development with CBRE. The company already has an exceptional global team and a solid reputation for nurturing and progressing staff, and this has raised the bar even further. I believe no other organisation has committed to demonstrating that their data centre technicians are the best in the world by proving it with 100% CDCTP®certification. This forward-thinking approach will ensure that CBRE will continue to lead the way in data centre management and operational excellence and challenge the rest of the industry to step up."
More on eTradeWire News
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Peppa Pig's Adventure! Friday, May 15, at 6 pm
- Queen Palm Intl Film Festival Announces Winter Screening Lineup with Oscar Shortlisted Films
- MUNITIONS EXPRESS To Launch Massive Ammunition Retail Site Online in the U.S. on November 25th
- How to Ensure a Successful Open Enrollment Season
- Enmarket and Healthy Savannah Provide Service and Donation to Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society
The CDCTP® is a comprehensive, content-rich programme that serves the worldwide data centre sector. The programme is specifically designed for individuals who are responsible for the day-to-day integrity of mission-critical facilities and wish to acquire skills and knowledge of the highest calibre. The curriculum covers key operating environments, operational policies, procedures and compliance based on legislation, standards and codes of conduct, as well as detailed analyses of current measuring, monitoring and auditing techniques. Specific to accommodating CBRE's global teams, materials are available in seven languages including Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese.
CBRE is the leading service provider to data centre owners, occupiers and investors, spanning consulting services, advisory and transaction services, project management and integrated data centre operations. CBRE manages more than 800 data centres around the world.
CNet Training is the global leader in technical education for the digital infrastructure industry. The company comprises the data centre and network infrastructure sectors and has designed and delivered education programmes since 1996 in locations across the world.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2018 revenue). The company has more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Scott Cooper Miami Announces Scholarship Winners
- Karate in Ontario. The Uphill Battle.The cost of raising a champion
- Zonta Douglas County to have display at Nov. 23 Castle Rock Annual Starlighting Event
- Groundbreaking New Wellness Program Available Online Now!
- RV Advisor Eager to Get Word Out With "Why Do We Need Associations?" Q&A
About CNet Training
International award-winning technical education company, CNet Training has been designing and delivering professional network infrastructure education and training programmes since 1996. CNet is the global leader in technical education for the digital infrastructure industry, comprising the data centre and network infrastructure sectors, and is the only industry dedicated technical education provider in the world to award both internationally recognized qualifications and professional certifications. Please visit our website at www.cnet-training.com.
- Fujisan Mishima Tokyu Hotel to Open by Mt. Fuji in June 2020 ... Reservations Being Accepted from December 3, 2019!
- A&L Motor Sales Becomes the Only Local Dealer-Owned Certified Collision Center for BMW, Land Rover and Jaguar
- Ogden Family Foundation Sponsors 6th Annual Adopt-A-Family Fundraiser and Event for Needy Familie
- Fullerton Residents Receive World Kindness Day Honors
- Security Camera for small business
- $10 Million West Vancouver, Canada Building to Auction Live in New York City December 12th via Concierge Auctions
- African-American Tech Maven Disrupts The Industry With Innovative App For Women!
- U.S. Army Sgt. Daniel Cappo and Family Receive a mortgage-free home
- SVN|KOVA announces sale of Alico Business Center
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce to celebrate leadership at Nov. 21 luncheon
- Your Puppies Palace: Shop for Premium Dog Supplies
- Mark's Outing Celebrates 15 Years in Business with the Launch of its First Food Truck
- Matanzas on the Bay's Howl-O-Ween Wildlife Fundraiser raises $2,028 for CROW
- Pulte Homes Raises the Curtain on Aldyn in Woodstock GA
- Stevens Construction honored at the Lee Building Industry Association Awards
- University Archives' Dec. 4th auction will feature many items signed by history's greatest figures
- Guide to Off Grid Living Launches New Living-Off-Grid.com Website to Complement Its Facebook Groups
- Shell Point Retirement Community receives recognitions for "Best Nursing Home," high quality care
- Olympic TShirts celebrates your activities, hobbies, and sports with luxury t-shirts
- NTI Adds a 4K DisplayPort USB KVM Extender over HDBase-T with RS232