Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 248
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 238
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 186
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 160
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 154
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 147
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 139
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 133
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- SQUAN Announces Company Expansion and Headquarters Relocation
- Large Rural Video Provider Goes with Innovative Systems MG-TV
- EclecticIQ and ThreatFabric investigation reveals evidence of malicious Android packages posing as legitimate Covid-19 contact tracing apps
- Zyxel Communications LATAM And Axiros Establish A Strategic Partnership In Service Automation For Communication Service Provider in South America
- Cable Systems of Nevada Launches Video in Las Vegas
- CSPs accelerating digital investment and making bills more effective
- Best Dedicated Servers in Europe Network and PoPs
- Evolve IP Releases RECAP – AI Driven Speech Analytics And Voice Recording Platform For Microsoft Teams, Unified Communications and Contact Center
- Joel Lindholm Head of CBRS LTE/5G at Facebook to Keynote the Connected Virtual Tech Event
The new alliance builds off a long-standing relationship between the two companies. CBRE and CNet currently co-deliver several technical knowledge systems and assessments to manage risk and ensure uptime at CBRE-managed facilities, including the Competency and Confidence Assessment Modelling (CCAM®) Tool.
Martin Murphy, Chief Operating Officer, CBRE Data Centre Solutions said, "We tremendously value the work that our data centre technicians and broader technical teams undertake, and we want to ensure that they are recognised as the most skilled and knowledgeable in the world. The CDCTP® certification will certainly enhance our teams' talent, while at the same time deliver on our risk management priorities and drive superior outcomes for our clients."
Andrew Stevens, President and CEO at CNet Training said, "This is another industry first and we are delighted to be part of such a huge global commitment to education and professional development with CBRE. The company already has an exceptional global team and a solid reputation for nurturing and progressing staff, and this has raised the bar even further. I believe no other organisation has committed to demonstrating that their data centre technicians are the best in the world by proving it with 100% CDCTP®certification. This forward-thinking approach will ensure that CBRE will continue to lead the way in data centre management and operational excellence and challenge the rest of the industry to step up."
More on eTradeWire News
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
The CDCTP® is a comprehensive, content-rich programme that serves the worldwide data centre sector. The programme is specifically designed for individuals who are responsible for the day-to-day integrity of mission-critical facilities and wish to acquire skills and knowledge of the highest calibre. The curriculum covers key operating environments, operational policies, procedures and compliance based on legislation, standards and codes of conduct, as well as detailed analyses of current measuring, monitoring and auditing techniques. Specific to accommodating CBRE's global teams, materials are available in seven languages including Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese.
CBRE is the leading service provider to data centre owners, occupiers and investors, spanning consulting services, advisory and transaction services, project management and integrated data centre operations. CBRE manages more than 800 data centres around the world.
CNet Training is the global leader in technical education for the digital infrastructure industry. The company comprises the data centre and network infrastructure sectors and has designed and delivered education programmes since 1996 in locations across the world.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2018 revenue). The company has more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Angels of the Road Ride for Veterans
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- Calculating Minds Connects Knoxville Students with Math Help
- Kids' Minds Matter hosts back-to-school sessions for on Facebook Live beginning Monday, Aug. 10
- Solvefory.org Introduces the SOLVE FOR WHY t-shirt campaign
About CNet Training
International award-winning technical education company, CNet Training has been designing and delivering professional network infrastructure education and training programmes since 1996. CNet is the global leader in technical education for the digital infrastructure industry, comprising the data centre and network infrastructure sectors, and is the only industry dedicated technical education provider in the world to award both internationally recognized qualifications and professional certifications. Please visit our website at www.cnet-training.com.
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues