Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- Ruby Receptionists Named A Fastest Growing Company for a Record-Breaking 12th Year
- Printek Launches VP420 Mobile Printer Series
- Innovative Systems Launches New Enterprise SIP ACS Server
- Night Stalker Foundation (NSF) Announces Refocused Mission to Serve the Critical Needs for Night Sta
- Theresa Caragol's Support for Book How to Be a Woman in Technology Benefits Many
- Tango Networks and ASC Team to Bring Compliant Mobile Communications to Enterprises
- Infrastructure Masons to Offer Scholarships for CNet Training's Data Centre Technical Education
- Pragma continues growth with two new appointments
- Ericsson-LG's UK distributor, Pragma, announces Ideas Lab Tour
The new alliance builds off a long-standing relationship between the two companies. CBRE and CNet currently co-deliver several technical knowledge systems and assessments to manage risk and ensure uptime at CBRE-managed facilities, including the Competency and Confidence Assessment Modelling (CCAM®) Tool.
Martin Murphy, Chief Operating Officer, CBRE Data Centre Solutions said, "We tremendously value the work that our data centre technicians and broader technical teams undertake, and we want to ensure that they are recognised as the most skilled and knowledgeable in the world. The CDCTP® certification will certainly enhance our teams' talent, while at the same time deliver on our risk management priorities and drive superior outcomes for our clients."
Andrew Stevens, President and CEO at CNet Training said, "This is another industry first and we are delighted to be part of such a huge global commitment to education and professional development with CBRE. The company already has an exceptional global team and a solid reputation for nurturing and progressing staff, and this has raised the bar even further. I believe no other organisation has committed to demonstrating that their data centre technicians are the best in the world by proving it with 100% CDCTP®certification. This forward-thinking approach will ensure that CBRE will continue to lead the way in data centre management and operational excellence and challenge the rest of the industry to step up."
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
The CDCTP® is a comprehensive, content-rich programme that serves the worldwide data centre sector. The programme is specifically designed for individuals who are responsible for the day-to-day integrity of mission-critical facilities and wish to acquire skills and knowledge of the highest calibre. The curriculum covers key operating environments, operational policies, procedures and compliance based on legislation, standards and codes of conduct, as well as detailed analyses of current measuring, monitoring and auditing techniques. Specific to accommodating CBRE's global teams, materials are available in seven languages including Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese.
CBRE is the leading service provider to data centre owners, occupiers and investors, spanning consulting services, advisory and transaction services, project management and integrated data centre operations. CBRE manages more than 800 data centres around the world.
CNet Training is the global leader in technical education for the digital infrastructure industry. The company comprises the data centre and network infrastructure sectors and has designed and delivered education programmes since 1996 in locations across the world.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2018 revenue). The company has more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
About CNet Training
International award-winning technical education company, CNet Training has been designing and delivering professional network infrastructure education and training programmes since 1996. CNet is the global leader in technical education for the digital infrastructure industry, comprising the data centre and network infrastructure sectors, and is the only industry dedicated technical education provider in the world to award both internationally recognized qualifications and professional certifications. Please visit our website at www.cnet-training.com.
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform