Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Coral Bay Recovery Provides Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Lighthouse Point, Florida
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Health Conscious Shoe Brand Awarded Creative Child Magazine's 2019 Product of the Year Award for Kids Footwear
- Local Mental Health Advocate Jamie Belsito invited to Speak at North Shore Baby Bash
- What really gets in the way of successful weight loss?
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- Big Hearts Commit to Giving Aid to Mentor Leaders
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
ChartSpan is the largest healthcare managed service provider for chronic care management programs in the U.S. ChartSpan offers healthcare providers a turn-key service for MIPS compliance, Chronic Care Management, and Annual Wellness Visits, allowing both patients and providers to see higher levels of engagement, better adherence to prescribed care paths, and better patient outcomes.
"The team of investors we've assembled during this round is truly impressive" said ChartSpan CEO, Jon-Michial Carter. "We look forward to the opportunities for growth that now lie ahead of us."
"We are excited about our new partnership with the ChartSpan team" commented Ronnie Goldman of C&B Capital. "They have built a platform that provides a great solution for patients and providers, while reducing overall medical costs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
ChartSpan is the largest, managed service provider of chronic care management programs in the United States. The company provides turn-key, managed care coordination and compliance programs for doctors, clinics, and health systems. ChartSpan manages patient care coordination and value-based programs for more than 100 of the most successful practices and health systems in the United States. Learn more at https://chartspan.com.
About C&B Capital
C&B Capital, based in Atlanta, Georgia, selectively invests in opportunities that include venture capital for emerging growth companies, growth capital for more established companies, and leveraged acquisitions and recapitalizations for growth-oriented companies with strong cash flows. The firm looks for opportunities characterized by highly qualified management teams, large and growing markets, and superior products and services. C&B Capital is an affiliate of the investment banking firm Croft & Bender.
Director of Marketing
- MecheTech is Now BayouCart Moving Forward
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- Brittany Bussell Featured in the Chicago Edition of Top Agent Magazine
- Virtual Staging Tours: How They Can Help Close Real Estate Deals
- Cleaned Ltd of Loughborough, Leicestershire
- The Lashe® Launches PayPal Credit®
- Mental Health Industry Leaders in the Entertainment Industry attending Equity Symposium
- Mile High H2O offering Water Quality Presentations across the US
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Two Hilarious Headliners
- The South Florida Garden Show with Mark Benson Debuts This Saturday at 10 am on 850 WFTL
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas