Popular on eTradeWire
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 247
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 239
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 156
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 134
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
- Eugen Spivak announces the release of "PMO Governance" book to help companies better deliver corporate strategy and maximize business benefits 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
- SmartFinancial Wins 2nd Best Places to Work 2019
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why A Bad Driving Record May Cost You Money
- AdvisorSmith Releases the 'Average Cost of Cyber Insurance' Study
- TRICOR Insurance received a national ranking as one of 2019 Best Places to Work in Insurance
- The Patient Activation Measure® (PAM®) Assessment to be Incorporated into Select CMS Alternative Payment Models
- Third Party Administrator Alternative Service Concepts Named a 2019 Best Places To Work In Insurance
- Altair Integrated Services Selected as Best Tech Startup Finalist in 2019 Timmy Awards
- IAOP Announces Its 2020 Awards Season
- We Insure Group, Inc. names a new Chief Revenue Officer, Peter Crowe
A total of 1,349 insurance agencies were nominated to compete for the coveted designation. After agency submissions were scored and ranked objectively on 33 performance factors, only 267 agencies scored high enough to qualify as a Best Practices Agency, Cavignac & Associates being one of them.
"To be among the distinguished group of agencies from across the country to receive this prestigious designation 13 years in a row is a tremendous honor," said Jeff Cavignac, president and managing principal of Cavignac & Associates. "From the start, we set out to be a client-focused, excellence-driven agency, and this designation validates our success at accomplishing this goal."
More on eTradeWire News
- Gregory Blair and FANG Win Big at the Lucky Strike Film Festival!
- XproAd: Growth in Native Advertising Market is projected to Scale Massively by 2025
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Book offers 'Effing Simple' advice for network marketers and non-sellers alike
- Multi-Award Winning Actress Bridie Latona Stars in "I Think You Know" Music Video from Kalon Hart
The Best Practices Study was initiated by IIABA in 1993 as the foundation for efforts to improve agency performance. The annual study of leading independent insurance agencies, conducted for IIABA by Reagan Consulting of Atlanta, Ga., documents the business practices of these high-performance agencies and urges others to adopt similar practices.
Hundreds of workshops and seminars have been conducted at various producer association functions, company-sponsored agency meetings and national automation users group conventions.
Cavignac & Associates has been an IIABA "Best Practices" agency since 2007. Founded in 1992, the firm is focused on identifying and managing exposures to loss in order to lower its clients' total cost of risk and, thus, drive dollars to their bottom line.
About Cavignac & Associates:
Founded in 1992, Cavignac & Associates is a leading risk management and commercial insurance brokerage firm providing a broad range of insurance and expertise to design and construction firms, as well as to law firms, real estate-related entities, manufacturing companies and the general business community. Company principals are Jeffrey W. Cavignac, CPCU, ARM, RPLU, CRIS, MLIS; James P. Schabarum II, CPCU, AFSB; Scott A. Bedingfield, AAI, CIC, CRIS; Patrick Casinelli, RHU, REBC, CHRS; Matthew Slakoff, CIC, CRIS; and Matthew Noonan, RHU, CIC, CHRS, CCWS. The firm employs a staff of 55 people at offices located at 450 B Street, Suite 1800, San Diego, Calif., 92101. More information about the company can be found at www.cavignac.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Garment Saver Launches Eco-Friendly Bags To Pack A Change of Outfit
- Coral Bay Recovery Provides Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Lighthouse Point, Florida
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
Kutch & Company
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Two Hilarious Headliners
- The South Florida Garden Show with Mark Benson Debuts This Saturday at 10 am on 850 WFTL
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™