Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 269
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 249
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 194
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 166
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 160
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 154
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 152
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 139
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
Similar on eTradeWire
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- When can you switch or enroll in Medicare and Medicare Health Plans – Cary Nagdeman
- Medicare 5 Star Rating Information – Cary Nagdeman Educator
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- Buckle Reinvents Insurance Model for Gig Economy with $31 Million Series A Funding
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- You can leave the financial legacies you want by Les Robinson CLTC
- Dana Trenchfield Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Joseph Zimmerman Honored With Esteemed Invitation
The $25,000-plus worth of donations represents a 20 percent increase over what the company's employees donated last year. The employee donations were in addition to substantial corporate donations made by the company during 2019.
The employee donations were dispersed from the Cavignac & Associates Employee Charity Fund, a program established 20 years ago that enables individual employees to uphold the company's mission of being an "effective corporate citizen" by donating both time and money to nonprofit organizations they determine to be most deserving of their support. All employees are given the option to participate by having specific amounts deducted from their paychecks throughout the year. As in past years, almost all of the company's 59 employees contributed this past year.
More on eTradeWire News
- Author Alexa Aston Releases New Contemporary Romance - Hollywood Flirt
- Schneider Electric Launches Enhanced Life Sciences Solutions that Further Strengthen Data Integrity
- STC Software Solutions provides an update on travel restrictions and tips during COVID-19 pandemic
- Smile Squad Kids Dentistry & Braces Donating 300 Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- MBMA Welcomes Jessica Navascues to Board of Directors
"I feel so lucky to work with a team of people who are passionate about making a positive difference in our community," said Kelly Potter, an account executive with Cavignac & Associates and chair of the firm's Charity Fund Committee. "The Charity Fund Committee members take it upon themselves to research various organizations before selecting how the funds will be allocated. We also enjoy coordinating volunteer opportunities for the staff and their families."
This year, the employees of Cavignac & Associates directed monetary contributions to 19 different organizations including, but not limited to, Challenged Athletes Foundation, Outdoor Outreach, Emilio Nares Foundation, Feeding San Diego, The Monarch School, and the San Diego Humane Society.
In October, Cavignac & Associates employees participated in the Challenged Athletes Foundation 2019 Surf Clinic & Triathlon, donating their time to work alongside children with physical disabilities and help them experience the joys of surfing and playing in the ocean.
More on eTradeWire News
- ROCK Property Group: We Buy Houses In Austin
- Drug Education Tools to Get Ready for Back to School
- Branded Strategic Hospitality Makes Investment In LuckyDiem
- Allentown UI/UX Design Team Offers Higher Ed Crowdfunding Services
- Tampa Bay Rays Manager Kevin Cash Endorses Crown Automotive Group
Each month during 2019, four or five Cavignac & Associates employees volunteered their time to serve lunches to seniors at the downtown Gary & Mary West Senior Wellness Center.
"Community giving is intrinsic to our company's work culture," stated Jeff Cavignac, president and managing principal of Cavignac & Associates. "It's very rewarding for the employees to have the means to mirror the company's values and support the causes closest to their hearts. It certainly makes the spirit of the holidays a lot more meaningful, both to us and those we're able to help."
- Tips for going back to school during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Back to School Safely with In Person Learning at Legacy Christian Academy, Broken Arrow, OK
- NABCRMP Announces Founding Board Members
- New 3D Printing and Prototyping Service Bureau Specializing in Quality Short Run Production
- The Fiction Crime Drama Book Dodging Bullets Has Its Very Own Soundtrack
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Winners Announced
- Green Stream Holdings, Inc. Implements Impactful Biosolar Approach with Next-Gen Solar Greenhouses
- Reks - T.H.I.N.G.S. (The Hunger Inside Never Gets Satisfied)
- Evergreen-Regency is under new ownership and management
- Hospital Logs Significant Time and Cost Savings with New GateKeeper Proximity Solution
- Private Placement Markets to increase operations in the Global Online Retail & Ecommerce Market S
- Navy Veteran from Georgia Wins the Mustang Dream Giveaway!
- Wisconsin company targets parents with 'unlosable' face masks integrated into children's clothing
- CS Energy Opens Regional Office in New York
- NYC preschool announces 'Giveback Event' to give away free backpacks, back-to-school haircuts
- Pharma CI Conference Set for Blockbuster Virtual Event
- Pvilion Awarded $1.5 Million USAF Phase II SBIR Contract for Autonomously Deployable Structures
- Exeter Orthodontics Offering Braces in Easton Inclusive of Repairs, X-rays, and More
- Excelsior's Online Accounting Application adds new component to VybeOffice Suite
- U.S. Army Awards DiSTI $10M Delivery Order for JLTV Trainers