Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 241
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 234
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 231
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 219
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 192
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 166
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 125
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 106
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Top 4 Benefits of Renovating Your Bathroom
- Aries Industries Strengthens International Market Reach With New Alberta Dealer
- Stevens Construction Inc. wins best healthcare project for Frantz EyeCare
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
- What is sustainable construction?
- Asphalt Shingle Shortage Will Delay Storm Damage Repairs
- Construction Company Advises Caution with DIY Projects
- Northern Building Systems Is Newest MBMA Member
- BuildOne Reduces Project Cost By $250,000
- Precision Wins US HHS HubZone Showcase #3 SPOTLIGHT
Prior to actual demolition, CATCO performed various pre-demolition activities that included disconnection of all utilities, rodent abatement, asbestos abatement, removal and disposal of universal wastes, installing erosion controls and securing the demolition permit.
The building demolition included the wrecking of the 475,000 sf structure including slabs, foundations and footings. Demolition was accomplished utilizing some of the fleet of CATCO equipment. Demolition equipment used to complete the demolition included :
· John Deere JD450D Excavators equipped with Genesis Grapple and Shears
· John Deere JD350D Excavators quipped with Buckets and Indeco Hammers
· Hitachi ZX470 Excavator with NYE mechanical pulverizer
· Cat D6 Dozer
· Bomag smooth drum dirt roller
All C&D debris was segregated and sent offsite for proper recycling and disposal. All concrete and masonry was crushed onsite into 3 inch minus material utilizing CATCO's SANDVIK QJ341 portable jaw crusher.
More on eTradeWire News
- Renowned Recording Star, Keynote Speaker Nathan Osmond Selected to Host New Hit TV Show, "Miracles Around You"
- How to Boost Your Resume to Get a Job
- CEO Coaching International Sees Record Attendance at Make Big Happen® Connections Virtual Forum
- New Exeter Orthodontics Location in Springfield Offers Delaware County Braces
- CGI Targets New MF Markets in TX and Western US; Taps DiSimone to Help Lead $500 MM Investment Push
During the course of demolition, crushing and recycling, the following materials were generated:
· 3,000 tons of ferrous scrap metals recycled
· 100,000 pounds of non-ferrous scrap metals recycled
· 2,375 tons of C&D segregated and properly disposed offsite
· 17,000 tons of concrete recycled and reutilized on-site
· 28,000 tons of asphalt milled and reutilized onsite
· 2,070 tons of PCB contaminated concrete slabs properly segregated, handled and removed offsite for disposal at a licensed facility.
The project was completed in 6 months. All work was conducted in accordance with all OSHA rules and regulations. There were no incidents and 0 work time losses.
CATCO Demolition is a nationwide demolition contractor that specializes in reducing the cost of demolition work through the recovery of assets, used equipment and recyclables from the project. Services include total demolition, interior and façade demolition, dismantling, concrete crushing, site demolition, tank and silo demolition and asbestos abatement. http:///www.catcodemo.com
- Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale!
- IntegraCare presents free webinars on dementia care
- SquadLocker Simplifies Checkout, Shipping as Buying from Multiple Online Apparel Stores Takes Off
- TVS Sitcom Network Launches on WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix, With More Than 100 Classic TV Sitcoms
- Humorous and Heartfelt: SHELTER by R.A. Conroy Is a Coming-of-age Novel of Rescue and Hope
- Mizner Country Club Earns Another Year On Distinguished Clubs List
- Flagler County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller Announces of Operation Green Light
- Technicolor Expands Android TV Footprint in Canada As EBOX Deploys SAPPHIRE Set-Top Box to Subscribers
- The Compensation Experts appoint SEO Works to lead SEO Strategy
- Award-Winning Author Publishes Covid-19 Lessons From A Dog!
- A New Book Just Released: My Truths, My Triumphs, My God
- Insivia Re-launches SaaS Founder Show
- The Top 4 Benefits of Renovating Your Bathroom
- PrimeArray Systems is thrilled to offer the must-have NAS features of 2021
- IGNITE CTRM Announces Strong First Half-Year Growth
- Syxsense Experiences Record-Breaking Growth As Millions of Remote Workers Create Cyber Security Demand
- New Novel Scientific Tactics to Fight Global Warming
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Optical Firm, Mercer County, NJ
- Call for San Diego Artists Small Image Show
- RAIN Group's Erica Benedick Wins 2020 Boston Admin Award