Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- "An Immigrant Iraqi Poet" - Poet Exposes Corruption & Problems Left Behind in Iraq
- "The Night Palace" - A Romance on the Subject of Renewal"
- Retired Teacher Releases First Children's Book
- New Children's Coloring Book—Christmas Toys & Joys
- Michael Sheahan Retired NYPD Detective Honored for Donating Over $1 Million of Books
- Unpopular Opinion: The Story of a Selfish Heart
- "The Longer, Shorter Path" - New Autobiography from Israel's Former Defense Minister
- Final Battle of the Decade: The King versus the Prince!
- Demarest Campbell's Book Baby Snakes Wins The 2019 Pinnacle Achievement Award for Literary Fiction
- Local Resident Releases New Book, "Unplanned Parenthood"
Who – or what – is the killer? Because the perpetrator appears to be inhuman.
Retired investigator William Westfall, an Englishman residing in Massachusetts, is asked by the U.S. government to investigate a recent string of disappearances. Professor Daniel Jefferies of Boston University, Westfall's longtime friend, delivers the government's request.
Westfall and Jefferies team together to hunt their prey at several New England sites, trying to Catch the Devil by chasing through blizzards and weather conditions that also seem inhuman.
About the Author: Retired from construction management, d.b. thomas lives with his wife Cindy near his birthplace in Chippewa, Pennsylvania. "Five years ago, I had a stroke which affected my left side. The story was finished but not edited. The book was on hold. My wife knew I really wanted this book published, so she edited the book." This is his second book.
More on eTradeWire News
- Statewide & local law enforcement unite behind Mayor Katrina Foley's 2020 CA Senate campaign
- Dr. Clyde Lettsome Serves on NCEES Computer Engineering Exam Writing Committee
- HealthCodes DNA launches genetic testing products in 31 new stores
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive celebrates grand opening of new Technical Training Center
- Healthcare Tech Outlook awarded Ecteon a 2019 Top Healthcare Compliance Solution Provider
"Nothing appears as it seems in this terrifying murder mystery. New England's harsh winter landscapes add to the eerie atmosphere that leaves readers wondering what could possibly happen next," said Robert Fletcher, CEO of Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Agency.
CATCH THE DEVIL: A MURDER MYSTERY (ISBN: 978-1-950015-37-5) is now available for $16.50 and can be ordered through the publisher's website:
www.sbprabooks.com/dbThomas or at your favorite book seller.
WHOLESALERS: This book is distributed by Ingram Books and other wholesale distributors. Contact your representative with the ISBN for purchase. Wholesale purchase for retailers, universities, libraries, and other organizations is also available through the publisher; please email email@example.com.
- Roost, a Startup Helping Travelers Split the Cost of Hotel Rooms, Launches City-Based Travel
- Is Big Pharma Ready to Meet the Challenges of Election Year 2020?
- Porifera Technology Featured in World's Largest Osmosis-based Desalination Plant
- Design and Maintain a Custom Cost-Based MAC for Oversight and Control of Generic Drug Pricing
- GenSales, LLC Announces New Vice President of Client Success, Eric Nichols
- Doe Drinking Ketone Supplements work?
- Must Read Blog: How to Prevent or Treat Tree Leaning
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- ICON Management Announces Opening of New Golf Course "Piper" at Lakewood National Golf Club
- What to Expect from myGEKOgear at CES 2020!
- Brandon Honda Promotes Don Negri to Training Manager
- Private Advising Group PA (PAG) Named "2020 Best Law Firm" by BCG Attorney Search
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Berks County Orthodontists in Blandon Giving Patients a Price to Smile About
- KDG Named a Lehigh Valley Business of the Year by Lehigh Valley Business
- Cucamonga Valley Medical Group's compassionate care extends beyond patients, into community
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM solution now available for North Texas Real Estate Info Systems - NTREIS MLS
- Major International Indoor Soccer League Announces New Indoor Pro League Debut 2020
- Transaction Announcement - Community Donut Shop
- Watch What Crappens, the Nation's Hottest Podcast About Bravo TV, Kicks Off 2020 Live Tour!