Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 416
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 352
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 312
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 267
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 266
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 202
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 196
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 155
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 146
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 143
Similar on eTradeWire
- Impress Your Love to Give Jewelry Gifts on Valentine's Day
- Surprise Your Special One and Send Valentine's Day Gifts
- Choose the Right Engagement Ring to Make This Valentine's Day Special
- Ways to Impress Your Girlfriend in This Valentine's Day
- Propose Your Girlfriend for Marriage in This Valentine's Day
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces permanent inks for color-filling engraved wristbands
- Direct-to-Consumer Fine Jewelry Brand grace von Launches Debut Collection
- Rare House of Picchiotti, Srl Emerald and Diamond Suite Offering
- Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Jewellery Sales On Now 2021
The Cartier Pasha watch (Ref. W30012) was easily the top achiever in an auction that grossed $512,179 (all prices quoted are in Canadian dollars). It featured the calibre 179 18 kt gold movement with 26 jewels designed by Gerald Genta. The minute repeater, perpetual calendar with day-date-month, moon phase and leap year indicator all worked in perfect harmony.
More on eTradeWire News
- SilverHook Studios Goes Beyond Film Production and is Helping Business Create Engaging Livestreams
- Bartender on Board Celebrates 5th Business Anniversary
- MyDiscountLab.com Announces Name Change to JustLabTest.com
- The Lashe Sale Genuine Mink Lashe Trays
- St Paul Inspection Company Supports National Radon Action Month with Important Information on Radon
Right behind the Pasha was another Cartier beauty: a Diabolo Tourbillon wristwatch, a rarity produced in limited numbers through the mid-to-late-1990's that's only been going up in value as watch collectors scramble to add unique pieces to their collections. This example was serviced and refinished by Cartier in Switzerland in Dec. 2018. It sold for $29,500.
In all, 215 lots came up for bid. They included wristwatches, pocket watches, rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and pins. Following are additional highlights from the auction, in which 267 registered bidders placed 5,576 total bids. All prices include an 18 percent buyer's premium.
The auction's runner-up top lot was a stunning platinum 15.45 carat diamond cocktail ring with a claw-set marquise-shaped cut diamond, fancy yellowish brown, weighing 4.32 carats, VS-1 clarity, plus 32 claw-set round brilliant cut diamonds having an approximate total weight of 5.93 carats. The size 8 ring, weighing 30.80 grams total, brought $29,500.
More on eTradeWire News
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released
- Pacifica Radio Classical Music Show Exclusively Spotlights the Old Masters
- Biz To Biz Super Business Trade Expo
- Knobull Boosts Methods To Streamline The Project Management Process
- BOBE Symposium Slates U.S. Rep.Strickland, St. Sen. Nobles, Myr Woodards & Tech Legend Roy Clay Sr
Staying with jewelry, a 14kt gold lady's combination cast and assembled four-prong solitaire ring with a bright polish finish and one basket-set round brilliant cut diamond weighing 2.82 carats (Color: E, Clarity: SI-2) went for $15,340; and an 18kt white gold lady's hand-assembled, custom-made diamond engagement ring with a nice high polish finish, containing one claw-set, pear-shaped cut diamond weighing 3.42 carats (Color: M, Clarity: SI-2), topped out at $12,980.
Miller & Miller Auctions, Ltd. has two more online-only auctions lined up: a Canadiana & Folk Art auction, featuring Part 2 of the Osler collection, on February 12th; and then a Music Machines, Toys & Advertising auction in March 2022 (date and time to be announced). For more information, please visit www.millerandmillerauctions.com.
- Nagamasa Global is Launching New Futures Trading Programs
- Nagamasa Global is Accredited as Leading Business Services Supplier at Japan Trading Awards
- PPGJLI Announces Writing Contest to Launch on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- J-Rob Released His Music Video Trailer and Reveals the Music Video Release Date for, God's Got Me
- A New Approach to Finding the Perfect Home
- "History Through the Black Experience" told through two volumes
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Nickelodeon Spicy' NBA Spicy' NFL Mix! 'SpongeBob' Apparel #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- LONG AFTER THIS by Howard Jackson is published by Red Rattle Books
- New Talk Show Premiers on Chow Entertainment KXLA
- 1017 Brick Squad Records 2022 New Artist Acquisition
- Boosting Physical Security Presence Panel Built Guard Booths
- Another Biden Vaccine Rule Killed - Time For "Reboot"
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Odyssey Media Group & Publishing Announces Its First Release of a Fiction Piece "Show Your Hands"
- Virtual Remote Notary in Florida
- Local Professional Football Player, Tuni Ropati, Signs With Bay Area Panthers (IFL)
- Savannah Law Firm Oliver Maner Names David Bobo Mullens, III, as Partner
- Comcast, Palm Beach County Community Members Honored for Serving Caregiving Youth