Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5442
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 110
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Forty years after groundbreaking, Scheiner Building stands for justice
- Kelley Kronenberg Lawyers Elected to Broward County Bar Association Boards
- Fennemore Craig Announces Phoenix Office Managing Partner
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Speak at Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference
- Steven Kaufman Honored as Lawyer of the Year in Real Estate Litigation
- Long-term Care Insurance – What You Need To Know & How To Overcome A Denied Claim
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains elimination of 2nd degree felony assault
Chua graduated from University of California, Berkeley, and received her law degree from Loyola School of Law, where she was the Chief Research Editor for the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association. She brings nearly seven years of experience in employment law and business litigation to the firm. She was also honored as a California Super Lawyers "Rising Star" in 2018-2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
"Allison's knowledge and experience will expand our capacity on all fronts, including PAGA litigation and greater depth for the Trade Secret Practice Group," said Los Angeles Managing Partner, Dan M. Forman. "She is a valuable addition to the firm and CDF's Los Angeles office."
Webber graduated with Cum Laude honors at California State University, Sacramento, and received his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. He has nearly four years of experience in the employment law industry – with extensive expertise in wage and hour laws and litigation. He has been nominated for Advocate of the Year by Capital City Trial Lawyers Association and has worked on a case that received a Top 40 verdict in California in 2015.
"CDF is committed to bolstering its talent with experienced individuals who are passionate and results-driven," said Sacramento Managing Partner, Mark S. Spring. "Kelsey spent the first two years of his practice representing employees. His experience on the other side and ability to see both sides of the case is quite valuable to our clients. We are excited he has joined our team."
More on eTradeWire News
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
About Carothers DiSante & Freudenberger LLP
For 25 years, Carothers DiSante & Freudenberger LLP has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration law firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. The firm has five offices throughout California – in Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. For more information, visit: www.CDFLaborLaw.com and find CDF on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more about how the firm protects California employers. For access to timely alerts on the latest California labor and employment law developments, sign-up for the firm's blog by visiting: www.CalLaborLaw.com.
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies
- Garden Guru Co: Enhance the Appearance of Your Garden with Lovely Decorative Pieces