Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 117
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Child First USA and Agape Tennis Foundation Educate Expose and Endow!
- Touchdown: An American Obsession Goes Global
- NCAA Division 1 Women's Basketball Teams Compete in the Bahamas
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Club Division 1 Pro Amateur Azul City Premier FC (Reserve)
- Sponsor Made Launches Sport / Esport Sponsorship Builder
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer/Fall Season this Sun Aug 18th
- Vasper Charleston: A Revolutionary Low Impact Therapy with High Impact Results
- Metroplex Premier League Division 1 Pro Amateur
- TeamWorks Media, "La Vida Baseball" Announce Landmark Content Deal with Houston Chronicle
Part of his daily duty includes examining the course with an inspection of its components. He and the staff climb the aerial obstacle course and check each piece of equipment as they progress through its segments from Green, Blue, Silver, and finally, the Red and Black courses.
With over a month on the job, Ken has established the policies and procedures for the operations, and hired key personnel as rescue guides, patrol guides and welcome center facility staff for the high ropes and zip line adventure course in Rock Creek Park, Albemarle, NC.
Ken is a graduate of St. Lawrence University and the University of Georgia. He has a background in education administration. At Carolina Treetop Challenge he applies his knowledge of instruction, management, and physical education to bring a memorable climbing experience to life for guests from church groups, youth groups, and scout groups, as well as collegiate clubs, and corporate teams.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
Carolina Treetop Challenge takes adventure to whole new heights, with military style obstacles motivating guests to navigate each progressively more difficult segment of their zip line and high ropes adventure course. Nestled in a shady old grove at 114 Rock Creek Park Drive in Albemarle, NC, they are just west of the Uwharrie National Forest and Morrow Mountain State Park.
With five course segments for adults, and one dedicated to children ages 6 to 9, the family owned and operated aerial adventure park accommodates multiple skill levels from beginner to extreme. Carolina Treetop Challenge has invited youth groups, churches, scouts, college clubs and corporations to join them for team building in the trees. They recommend reservations. Their tickets can be purchased directly online at www.carolinatreetopchallenge.com – with birthday and group rates available. They can be called for more information 704-984-6005.
If your organization would like more information about Carolina Treetop Challenge, please write their media contact.
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th
- Dracula Party - Trick or Treat (World Premiere Music Video)
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th