Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rising Student Stars Shine At Pinellas County Scholarship Competition
- SPI Interface Customization in Automotive ECU Testing
- More Info About Used Nissan Sentra for sale!
- A galvanized commercial vehicle rack upfit that is known to outlast the vehicle it is mounted to
- Excellent Customer Service & Satisfaction Earn Island Lincoln of Merritt Island President's Award
- More Information About Used Nissan Rogue for sale
- Interested in a Used Nissan Versa Note for sale?
- More Information About Used Infiniti QX50!
- Virtual150i Founder Launches New Revenue Framework for Subscription & Ride-sharing Industry!
- Volvo Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
While the season schedule for Carlisle Events has seen two of its events completed, the core of its season remains. From Spring Carlisle (April 24-28) through Fall Carlisle (October 2-6) and everything in between, guests who come to America's Automotive Hometown will find something a little nostalgic about their experience. Call it a 50-year class reunion, because the displays, imagery and even some musical ambiance will transport guests back in time.
The shows themselves will offer special displays, more specifically starting with the Carlisle Ford (May 31-June 2) Nationals and concluding with Corvettes at Carlisle (August 22-25). Ford weekend, presented by Meguiars, hosts the 50th Birthday celebration of the Mach 1, the 50th anniversary of the Boss, 50th anniversary of the Eliminator and celebrates the 50th of the Maverick. Up next is the Chevrolet Nationals (June 21-22) which is also the first official show of Summer. This weekend spotlights the 50th birthday of the Blazer as well as the GTO Judge. In addition, Buildings T and Y will have featured displays including cars from 1969.
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
As June transitions to July, the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals (July 12-14) are up next. 50-year honors for this event include a 50th tribute to the Dodge Charger Daytona & 500, the A12 Road Runner & Super Bee, the M Code A-Body as well as a featured vehicle showcase of some of the best Mopars ever made in 1969. In August, the Carlisle Truck Nationals (August 2-4) and Corvettes at Carlisle help wrap the specialty events at Carlisle. Truck weekend will offer a look at some of the coolest trucks ever made and spotlight the $69/69 second burnout contest, while Corvettes at Carlisle, presented by Corvette America, will host a massive display of 1969 Corvettes. Carlisle Auctions will even offer a '60s Power Hour during its events.
Common themes across all events include branding and special graphics specific to the theme. This includes flags around the grounds, plus signs and banners near main entry gates. In addition, Carlisle Events is offering a Summer of '69 souvenir cup. As part of each event, a "Flash Sale" will pop up on social media. From there, the first 69 people to order tickets online will also get the cup. In addition, a limited amount of cups will be available with a qualifying purchase in the Carlisle Store. The cup will also be available as a stand-alone purchase from any concessionaire too. Another season long giveaway will be a special Summer of '69 sticker. These stickers will be available on grounds as well as in Guest Services for registered Showfield participants.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Deemed a Highly Effective Fat Loss Formulation
- Shamans are Gathering by the River in Colorado
- Dio Candle Company, to honor Colorado First Responder Widows with "Hero" candle
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
Opportunities will also be available to win money in at least two different ways in 2019. While the standard burnout contest continues with the three-minute time limit, NEW this year only, anyone who pops a tire in 69 seconds or less will win $69 cash. Speaking of cash, an inflatable cash machine will come to life at most events providing several chances throughout the weekend to fill your pockets. For that, select guests will have the chance to snag the flying dollars. Contestant 1 each day starts with the chance to snag $69. What's left remains, meaning contestant 2 has the chance at $69, plus whatever was left over…and so on.
Complete details on each event are available at the all-new www.CarlisleEvents.com or by calling 717-243-7855. Cruise to Carlisle this summer. It'll be groovy man!
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline