Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- BurnsOffRoad app connects riders of adventure vehicles
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Harbor Trucking Association Members Operating BYD Electric Trucks
- Want your Dream Car but have Bad Credit?
- Drivers Replacing Expired Pontiac Warranty with autopom! Vehicle Protection Plan
- Brandon Honda promotes David Farner to New Car Sales Director
- Used Mazda3 For Sale In Toronto At Good Fellow's Auto!
- Cutting Edge ADwin Data Acquisition and Control Systems
While the season schedule for Carlisle Events has seen two of its events completed, the core of its season remains. From Spring Carlisle (April 24-28) through Fall Carlisle (October 2-6) and everything in between, guests who come to America's Automotive Hometown will find something a little nostalgic about their experience. Call it a 50-year class reunion, because the displays, imagery and even some musical ambiance will transport guests back in time.
The shows themselves will offer special displays, more specifically starting with the Carlisle Ford (May 31-June 2) Nationals and concluding with Corvettes at Carlisle (August 22-25). Ford weekend, presented by Meguiars, hosts the 50th Birthday celebration of the Mach 1, the 50th anniversary of the Boss, 50th anniversary of the Eliminator and celebrates the 50th of the Maverick. Up next is the Chevrolet Nationals (June 21-22) which is also the first official show of Summer. This weekend spotlights the 50th birthday of the Blazer as well as the GTO Judge. In addition, Buildings T and Y will have featured displays including cars from 1969.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
As June transitions to July, the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals (July 12-14) are up next. 50-year honors for this event include a 50th tribute to the Dodge Charger Daytona & 500, the A12 Road Runner & Super Bee, the M Code A-Body as well as a featured vehicle showcase of some of the best Mopars ever made in 1969. In August, the Carlisle Truck Nationals (August 2-4) and Corvettes at Carlisle help wrap the specialty events at Carlisle. Truck weekend will offer a look at some of the coolest trucks ever made and spotlight the $69/69 second burnout contest, while Corvettes at Carlisle, presented by Corvette America, will host a massive display of 1969 Corvettes. Carlisle Auctions will even offer a '60s Power Hour during its events.
Common themes across all events include branding and special graphics specific to the theme. This includes flags around the grounds, plus signs and banners near main entry gates. In addition, Carlisle Events is offering a Summer of '69 souvenir cup. As part of each event, a "Flash Sale" will pop up on social media. From there, the first 69 people to order tickets online will also get the cup. In addition, a limited amount of cups will be available with a qualifying purchase in the Carlisle Store. The cup will also be available as a stand-alone purchase from any concessionaire too. Another season long giveaway will be a special Summer of '69 sticker. These stickers will be available on grounds as well as in Guest Services for registered Showfield participants.
More on eTradeWire News
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Enmarket to Raise Funds Throughout August for LLS's Light the Night
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
Opportunities will also be available to win money in at least two different ways in 2019. While the standard burnout contest continues with the three-minute time limit, NEW this year only, anyone who pops a tire in 69 seconds or less will win $69 cash. Speaking of cash, an inflatable cash machine will come to life at most events providing several chances throughout the weekend to fill your pockets. For that, select guests will have the chance to snag the flying dollars. Contestant 1 each day starts with the chance to snag $69. What's left remains, meaning contestant 2 has the chance at $69, plus whatever was left over…and so on.
Complete details on each event are available at the all-new www.CarlisleEvents.com or by calling 717-243-7855. Cruise to Carlisle this summer. It'll be groovy man!
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th