Popular on eTradeWire
- California Gold Rush sunken treasure from 'Ship of Gold' that sank in 1857 will be displayed in Reno
- Employers 4 Change The Intern Whisperer Podcast Hits Major Milestones
- Transgender Restroom Rule Blocked - There Are Two Simple Alternatives
- Witness the NFT Revolution with Freeverse's Alun Evans, Fraser Gordon of Quantum Works, and more at NFT Expoverse LA 2022
- Sekrett Scilensce is the lead-Musician & Business-expansion member at Takeo Tama | takeotama.com
- TrueDialog Accepted to the Microsoft Power App Platform
- Women In Professional Sports To Celebrate 10 Years of Service, Sportsmanship & Sisterhood
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Host Nine Fun & Floral-Focused Events in August
- Etho Protocol and Kucoin work together to overcome hack and release new, improved, & secure ETHO cryptocurrency
- Georgia DA More Likely to Indict Trump
Similar on eTradeWire
- VMH Publishing Becomes a New Recipient of Comcast Rise
- LR Price Publications Book Launch Event 2022 - British Library
- Bridget Rose Productions is producing the short documentary - "FORCE" RECON
- 2022 seen as the "Summer of Our Discontent" for SCOTUS watchers
- Leadership Workshop Offers In-Person Training and Tools for Planning Meaningful Professional Development Days for Educators!
- Writers Meet Editorial Pros in L.A. at AGLAWC!
- Jeffrey Hartman, inspires a movement of global change for good with his new book, "Because There Was Margoth: One Good Deed Serves Another."
- Precision rolls for wrinkle removal help optimize web performance
- Ashley Hawthorne Signs a Deal with Creative James Media
- Just Released Award-Winning Book: On a Fallen Wave
The newly-appointed CCG hires include business developer Kwantrice (Kwan) Hurst; writer and editor Aliza Worthington; digital marketing and brand strategist Sterling McKinley; Montez Miller, former BET producer, videographer, and photographer; and April Valerie.
April Valerie has been hired as an Administrative Assistant. She assists the CEO with meetings and communications. As the Administrative Assistant to the CEO, she also assists with customer inquiries and scheduling executive appointments. April has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of the Cordilleras, a coeducational research university in Baguio, Philippines.
Kwantrice (Kwan) Hurst is the Senior Vice President of Operations for STEM City USA, CCG's award-winning metaverse. Kwan has over 20 years of experience in business management, network design, and marketing. She will be bringing her expertise to developing marketing and growth strategies, improving business operations, and building client relationships for the STEM City platform. Kwan holds a B.A. in Business Management/Computer Systems from St. Leo University and several design certifications. Kwan has previously worked with BEYA Stars and Stripes.
More on eTradeWire News
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- Orchard Audio to Present at Speakerfest in Phoenix, AZ on 08/27/2022
- Compelling fact-based fiction novel "AMIA" by John Myles Rigden is released by New Generatio
- Hutchinson Island Music Festival - Winter Fest 2023
- The Most Nourishing Platinum deluxe Moisturizer for Hydrated, Never-Greasy, Skin for Hydrated,
Aliza Worthington has been hired as CCG's Events Script and Speech Writer. She has over ten years of experience writing articles and advocating for marginalized populations. She will be bringing her expertise to CCG to write scripts and assist with developing inspirational content. Aliza holds an M.A. in History from Johns Hopkins University. Aliza volunteers for a local advocacy group in her spare time.
Sterling McKinley has been hired as a Virtual Events Specialist. He has experience creating and facilitating interactive webinars, immersive virtual conferences, and developing captivating content user experiences. Sterling will support virtual client engagement and event marketing and curate business-building content and innovation on the STEM City platform. Sterling holds a B.A. in Science and Communications from Morgan State University.
Montez Miller has been hired as the Events Producer. She has over 30 years of experience in the entertainment industry and was the first woman from Detroit to work at BET. She produced programming for shows such as Video Soul, Video LP, Rap City, and other programs. Montez will be the point of contact for CCG's event production team and is responsible for planning event activities, including selecting the personnel to execute the WOC STEM and BEYA STEM conferences and other events. Montez has been a part of CCG since 2020, working on the WOC/BEYA STEM conferences coordinating talent and content providers and assisting with technical coordination.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sunrooms Dealer Chantilly, Shares Reasons to Build a Sunroom Over a Traditional Room Addition
- 24-Hour Homecare Poway, Firstat Shares The Value of In-Home Health Services
- Medford Hot Tub, Swim Spa, Sauna Dealer Shares 3 Ways to Use a Backyard Hot Tub
- Nautilus Launches the World's First Debit Card for Dogs, The Bark™ Card
- Eighteenth Annual 72 Hour Shootout Filmmaking Top Ten Premiere: Joyful Resistance
About Career Communications Group (CCG)
CCG has built strong, lasting partnerships with top companies and government agencies. The strength of these relationships has been developed around the premise that corporate diversity strategies will reap a positive return. CCG consultants/associates work with partner organizations to position and use CCG's products and services to help partners expand the impact of their diversity strategies and programs. For more information on CCG, please visit https://intouch.ccgmag.com/. (https://intouch.ccgmag.com/)
- capracare Haiti to Host, "Honoring Courage" Charity Benefit
- Independent Short Film Spawns Hit Single
- Automated Copyright Registration Protects American Artists
- What Are Essential Health Benefits And Who Has To Have Them?
- HONK! Festival 2022: save the dates for this year's music festival of activist street bands
- The Power of On-Topic Breaking News Traffic is Made Available to The Common Internet Marketer
- Neolithic novel by Mike Meier considers the human instinct of survival
- Oms TV + Greenlights New Spin-Off Series "G-Status: LA Hustle" And Announces New EP
- VenueArc, A SaaS-Based Venue Booking and Event Management Software for the Performing Arts Industry
- Colorado Author Writes a Magical Killer Whale Tale
- Multi-Passionate Creative and Entrepreneur, to Release Her First Book
- For Bad Poetry Day: "Slow News Day" and "Better Than Expected Losses" ...Plus Lots, Lots, More
- How to End Your Car Lease Agreement Early
- Greater Englewood Chamber Foundation Board Announcement!
- New Children's Book Roody Kangaroo Moves Forward Debuts with Illustrations by 8th Grade Student
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy With Guest Ira Davis
- Cheryl Perets Earns Executive Club Status
- Michigan Vehicle Restyling Company Can Install Paint Protection Film on Your Vehicle
- Michigan Commercial Collection Agency Can Save Creditors Time and Money
- Dr. Thatcher Helps Ann Arbor Residents Relieve TMJ