Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 219
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 198
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 179
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 167
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 149
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 109
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Everything You Need to Know to Become a Successful Forex trader
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Former Wealth-X President Marc Cohen Joins FINTRX Board Of Advisors
- Dr. Sabrina Scott, Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Addresses The Benefits Of Asset Preservation
- Nate Pugmire and Team Join Summit Funding, Inc. in new Meridian, ID Branch
- Securitize Partners with C Block Capital to Bridge Traditional and Digital Capital Markets in China
- NATP warns taxpayers, tax pros of fake IRS scams
- Client Appreciation Dinner in Houston TX-You and a guest are invited to this dinner event!
- XOV opens its doors to Asia and partners with ABCC Exchange
Commenting further on the appointment and newly created role, Iain Reid and Jonathan Kilborn said Ray had been working with the organisation over the past three years in a consulting capacity and held a Board position, as Cardena positions itself as a dynamic client focussed advisory business of the future.
Cardena has benefited from this involvement with new business growing steadily supplemented by clients referring its services and offerings to friends, family and business associates.
It was therefore a natural progression for Ray to be formally appointed as the firm's Managing Director.
As MD, Ray will work closely with Cardena's financial advisers and staff to support client engagement activities, manage alliance relationships, business development and the operational efficiency of the business. In addition, he will spearhead the firm's strategic growth plans and marketing.
Cardena was established by Jonathan Kilborn in 2004 as Arrive Wealth Management Sydney and later welcomed Iain Reid in 2007 as a shareholder and Director. After Ray was engaged as a consultant, the business was re-launched in November 2016 as Cardena Private Wealth with extended services and offerings for its high net worth clientele.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wilkinson ERA Real Estate Named Platinum Award Winner by Cartus Broker Network
- Patrick Finney of Denver Completes Cherry Creek North Condo Renovation
- GET ME FLY LA Store Launch In Hollywood on Saturday Welcomes LA Customers
- CAMCO joined the American Cancer Society's Construction vs. Cancer
- A New Approach to Highlighting the Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
- IPD Promotes Ahmed Hassan to Grow International Business Accounts
- VersaLogic shrinks server-class computers for embedded applications
The name Cardena was derived from the Bunurong Aboriginal phrase 'Kar Din Yarr', and means 'looking to the sunrise', reflecting both the organisation's purpose of guiding clients towards the achievement of their financial objectives, and a new era for the firm.
Reflecting on the recent Royal Commission report, Jonathan Kilborn said there will be far more ongoing scrutiny and focus on the activities of Australia's financial service industry. "In this environment of change and introduction of new academic requirements – many mature age practitioners have announced they will retire rather than continue under the new regime".
"The appointment of Ray as MD has been timely as it reaffirms to Cardena clients our commitment to their ongoing financial well-being and aspirations by positioning the practice for long-term sustainability with an industry and business professional in this key role".
Ray Djani said, "I'm excited to be taking on the role of Managing Director for Cardena and continue the incredible work Iain and Jonathan have done building a very unique and professional advisory business".
"Our goals for the future are to continue to provide the highest standards of financial advice and exemplary service to our clients. Furthermore, we will be on the lookout for selective opportunities and strategic alliances that are a cultural fit and that provide a benefit to our clients".
More on eTradeWire News
- VersaLogic adds global wireless capability to Arm-based computer product line
- Northcoast Preparatory Academy's Acacia Castillo Wins Humboldt County's Poetry Out Loud Contest
- New International announces global themed inspirational fundraiser in Fort Myers
- Lawremce Goldfarb releases new book The Lynching of America
- Ken McElroy Launches Educational Learning Management System to Share His Entrepreneurial Expertise & Real-Estate Investing Mentorship
- InfinityQS' Eric Weisbrod Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 Pros to Know List
- Clean Beauty Brand Developed by Anthropologist Offers Eco-friendly Spa Services at Storefront
Jonathan Kilborn and Iain Reid concluded, "By having an extensive senior management team with backgrounds in professional services, advice and the financial services sector, we're confident Cardena has the people, culture, strategy and commitment to constantly evolve client services to be at the forefront of a rapidly changing landscape."
*Cardena Private Wealth and its advisers are Authorised Representatives of Fortnum Private Wealth Ltd
ABN 54 139 889 535 AFSL 357306
Issued by Cardena Private Wealth www.cardena.com.au
Media Enquiries: Mr. Joe Perri, Joe Perri & Associates Pty Ltd
Mob: +61 412 112 545 Email: email@example.com
Joe Perri & Associates
- Sagency accepted into Forbes Coaches Council
- Technique Roofing Systems Wins 2018 Vendor Honor Roll Award
- Sports Book Industry Anticipates over 67% of College Students to Bet On March Madness
- Purdue Road School to hold classes at WTS19
- St. Louis-based IT Firm Adds 26 New Employees in 2018, Looking to Add 20 in 2019
- NTEA releases vehicle life cycle cost tool
- Hops N Guac, A Fast-casual Restaurant With Self-Pour Beer, Is Coming To Huntsville, Ala
- Toronto's Female-Run Law Firm Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- Middletown Embraces Alternative Art & Culture
- Joining the Faroese #preservolution: Guide to Faroe Islands will close all but one tourist activity during "Closed for Maintenance" weekend
- Eulogy Inspires American Author Anthony Anastasi To Write His Memoir
- South Shore Habitat for Humanity to hold the annual Ride for Habitat on September 14, 2019
- Accelerating Efficiency And Safety with iQ Foods
- High School Student Research Finds Antioxidant in Green Tea Kills Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Earthwise Pet Hosts Grand Opening Celebration In Katy
- OpenRoad Lending Reaches Milestone of 100,000 Customers
- Artificial Flowers Etc: An Incredible Selection of Artificial Flowers
- PCX, INC. welcomes Tyco Fire Protection to the rare ranks of Silver Supplier Awardee
- A Tight Leash: Walk Your Dog Confidently with Premium Dog Walking Accessories and Apparel
- Outdoor and More Shop: The Outdoor Hobbyist Haven