Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 492
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 373
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 299
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 214
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 210
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 184
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 169
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 166
- Tulsa Recycling Professional Robert Pickens Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award - 162
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC - 134
Similar on eTradeWire
- Gallery Particulier loans artworks to people
- Media Darling Principal Lakeasha Williams announces children's book for young girls of color
- Lynn Agnew Joins Fred Astaire Dance Studios of Middletown
- Unnamed Road Gallery Los Angeles Presents Hikaru Hayakawa in Mapping the Dragons
- Blue Heart Records Signs Bobby Gentilo
- Dranoff 2 Piano brings together Moscow's renowned soloists in "2 Pianos from Russia with Love"
- CARBONELL AWARDS: Deadline to Apply for Jack Zink Memorial Scholarship is February 7
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Welcomes First Responder Fans to Family Day Celebration
- Neue Auctions' online-only Winter Fine Antiques & Art auction on Feb. 19 has over 300 curated lots
- Unnamed Road Gallery Los Angeles Presents Gayle Friedman in Mapping the Dragons
The selection of scholarship recipients is based on talent, experience and demonstrated commitment to theater and/or journalism, with one winner from each of the three area counties (Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach) receiving a $2,000 scholarship.
The selection process is chaired by Carbonell Vice President Javier Siut, a member of the Miami-Dade County Department of Cultural Affairs.
Applications and guidelines for the 2022 Jack Zink Memorial Student Scholarships are available online athttp://carbonellawards.org/scholarships/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Snell & Wilmer Las Vegas Partner Mandy S. Shavinsky Honored with Vegas Inc's C-Suite Honors for 2022
- The City Tutors Partners with Bloomberg LP to Deliver Free Professional Mentorship
- Jason Baker Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- ENERGY STAR Certified Servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- Fiery Seahorse Productions To Present 2022 Reading of Ye-Xian: The Chinese Cinderella
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Applicant must be a resident of Broward, Miami-Dade or Palm Beach County.
- Applicant must be nominated by a mentor from school or theatre (no parents and no self-nominations).
- If selected, the applicant must be accepted into College to pursue a degree in theatre or journalism.
- Completed application must be submitted no later than February 7, 2022.
- The interview/audition for scholarship finalists will be held on Sunday, March 13, 2022, at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
- The three winning scholarship winners will be honored at the annual Carbonell Awards Celebration in late Fall 2022.
About the Jack Zink Memorial Scholarships:
The scholarship is named for Jack Zink (1947-2008) who was a major voice in South Florida entertainment coverage for more than three decades. During his long career, he was employed as entertainment editor, columnist, critic and reporter at each of South Florida's major newspapers: The South Florida Sun-Sentinel, The Miami Herald, The Palm Beach Post & Evening Times, and The Fort Lauderdale News. Mr. Zink was the founder and a past president of the Carbonell Awards, a past president of The American Theatre Critics Association, and was a recipient of both the Sun-Sentinel's Fred Pettijohn Award, which is given annually to the newspaper's top reporters, and South Florida's prestigious George Abbott Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Arts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Award-winning Canadian author Roslyn Franken speaks at UN World Interfaith Harmony Week Event
- Anthony Cetrangelo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Real Boss Women Marks Launch of "Little Black Dress" of Female Leadership Groups
- Jerry Olivo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Native Edge Landscape of Austin, TX Awarded Best of Houzz 2022
Available for Interview:
Jeff Kiltie, President
The Carbonell Awards Board of Directors
- A Fabulous Shopping Experience
- Sunknowledge- A Present Day Solution for Covid Billing and its Challenges
- J-Rob Releases His Music Video, "God's Got Me ft. LeeLee"
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
- Legacy Completes Construction of New Tennis Facility in Cape Cod
- Cinema St. Louis to Receive 100K Grant from NEA as part of American Rescue Plan
- Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee Requires All Staff to Get Vaccinated
- Otteson Shapiro Welcomes Attorney Madison Berberet
- Three Friends Bring Three Types of Healthcare Experience to New Home Helpers Home Care Franchise
- Think Systems Announces Promotions and a New Hire Amid Robust Growth
- Daniel Renner Joins Affinity Law Group, LLC
- KB & the Backbeat "Don't Call Me Ruby" EP Release
- Front Edge Publishing Releases "Thirty Days With America's High School Coaches"
- James Stephens Elementary offering personal tours on Feb. 9
- Spending On Prescription Drugs Grew Reports Medicare Insurance Association
- Announcing PLM Road Map & PDT North America 2022
- Philadelphia Area Orthodontist Accepting New Patients
- Is There Really An Emperor Of The Omniverse Like The Character In Star Wars?
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
- Building A Home Gym in 2022: Must Have Equipment