Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- What is sustainable construction?
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dodo Packaging UK's Black Friday Deals Starts With Flat 15% Off — Score Epic Deals!
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- Electri-Flex Teams with Community for 1,000 Thanksgiving Meal Donations
- AVTECH Launches New Room Alert Manager Software For Enhanced Environment Monitoring
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires GDS Retail and Display Graphics
- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- FREE eBook of Journey of a Successful Dreamer
- Silva Non Skid Solutions Offers Silvagrip For Long Lasting Nonskid Surfaces
- ELEVATE Identified as "Vanguard Leader" in Ardent Partners 2020 VMS Technology Advisor Report
- Stop & Shop Takes Luigi's Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Chainwide
Carbon fiber sleeves have developed into the material of choice for flexographic printers who value the benefits of this lightweight, high-strength alternative to traditional steel sleeves. MECA specializes in the manufacture of carbon fiber sleeves that address a variety of performance requirements for flexo printers.
Printers increasingly are requesting carbon fiber sleeves because of their ability to dampen vibration and produce sharper images, especially at higher speeds. We embed carbon fiber in the exterior layer of the sleeve to hold the interior in place and maintain the integrity of the outside diameter. The ability to maintain precise outside diameter means consistent contact between the print plate and the material, ensuring long-term print quality and ROI.
MECA produces carbon fiber flexo sleeves as well as bridge sleeves for high performance, at strengths printers need to increase press speeds. The main variables lie in the type of fibers used and how we incorporate them onto the sleeve. Referred to as the modulus of the material, the structural strength of our carbon fiber sleeves meet deflection or dimensional needs in a variety of wall thicknesses.
More on eTradeWire News
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
Carbon fiber sleeves are the Cadillac of flexo and bridge sleeves
Carbon fiber sleeves are the premium version of this product, and more expensive than a standard steel sleeve. However, cost is less of an issue with carbon fiber sleeves than it was in the past, as carbon fiber as a material has decreased in cost compared to steel over the past several years.
Operationally, a reduction of changeover time has traditionally been the primary reason to upgrade sleeve technology. With the technology of carbon fiber, ease of handling (for operator safety) and faster press speeds are additional benefits to consider.
MECA continues to offer steel as well as carbon fiber construction for flexographic printing rolls, print sleeves and mandrels. For more information about MECA's carbon fiber sleeves, please call (920) 336-7382, and ask for Jamie Morales, or visit https://www.mecagb.com/.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!
- Scotland-based Sage Business Partner Joins Forces with Codeless Platforms
- Addlux Frameless LED Panels Now Available On The New Website
- Mr Andy Palmer, Border Security Manager at Gatwick Airport to present at Border Security 2021
- DSP (Interiors) Completes Work on New Home for The Derby Central United Reformed Church
MECA is a premier manufacturer of precision rolls for the printing and web handling industries. MECA specializes in flexographic print sleeves, heat transfer rolls, carry rolls, mandrels, coating rolls and vacuum rolls. As part of the Precision Roll Solutions family, MECA helps the world's leading manufacturers leverage texture and other process variables to make their products more effective and enhance their impact in the marketplace.
View original post on carbon fiber sleeves here.
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Identity: The Podcast Religious Influences Feat. Taylor Corum
- Excellent Condition Used Mazda3
- New York's Auto Dealers Deliver Thanksgiving Turkeys for those in Need
- Ministry founder Eunice Forson releases new book on uniting faith communities
- IntegraCare provides Thanksgiving meals for team members' families
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- Denver Metro HVAC Company Reaches Out to Help One Special Veteran Family Stay Warm This Winter
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- City Barbeque CFO Diane Reed named to Columbus Smart 50
- Manfredi joins rural transportation advocacy group
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Councilmember Vincent Manfredi endorses Amber Liermann for city council
- Lehigh Valley Dental Implants are a Natural-Looking, Long-Lasting Missing Tooth Solultion
- Dental Implants in Philadelphia Helping Patients Speak, Eat, & Smile with Confidence
- JD Merit Advises Apex Linen Service on Chapter 11 §363 Sale
- Esri Silver Business Partner, Bay Park DS, Awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty Designation
- Clocks, watches, art glass, signed jewelry and lamps all do well in Miller & Miller's Nov. 21st sale
- Actress Ashley Forrestier Stars in New OWN Reality Series "Put a Ring on It"