Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Computers Donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Jasper County from Peacock Automotive
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Tickets Available For Tomorrow's Acts 4 Ministry Fundraiser Concert With The Kennedys
- Bob Franceschelli Joins ITEN's Board of Directors
- DTE awards $5,000 in Bright Ideas in Business Pitch Competition in Detroit
- Lead, Inc. Trains Its First Class Of National Instructors
Whether or not you've known someone who's done a car donation, you may be skeptical of the process. That's totally understandable. To some, it can feel like you're giving up the value of a trade-in or the cash you'd get from selling a car yourself. What many people have come to realize, is when you donate a car to charity, you're putting a checkmark in the plus category on your taxes.
Now, what are the most common reasons people view car donation as a scam? We have taken the time to answer this question and offer you a different perspective.
Someone may think a car donation company is a scam if…
• The car donation company is not a charity
• They can't take your car for donation
• The charity doesn't get 100% of proceeds
• Your car doesn't sell for Kelley Blue Book value
• Your charity is not on our list (or maybe it was on the list, but isn't anymore)
• It takes a while to sell your donated vehicle (RVs, motorcycles, and watercraft included)
How can all of these factors not be indicators of a scam? In order to answer this, we must dig a little deeper. So let's dive into car donations with Cars2Charities.
More on eTradeWire News
- The International Songwriters Day Song Contest Opens Dec. 19!
- Give your home and commercial premises the power of BSLBATT
- Bretman Rock Pledges Portion of What Do You Meme Sales to Daisy Xiong
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Service is now certified in both Personal and Business Branding
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
Why Donate My Car to a Company That Is Not a Charity?
Excellent question! Cars2Charities (https://www.cars2charities.org/faqs) is not a nonprofit but IS registered as a commercial fundraiser (aka professional fundraiser), which means when you donate a car to charity through Cars2Charities it provides a way to raise money for the 501(c)(3) of your choice. Cars2Charities actually acts as a representative of your charity during the donation process! All you do is select a nonprofit organization that you care about, and Cars2Charities does the heavy lifting.
So, although Cars2Charities is not a charity, you still receive a tax deduction for your vehicle.
How, you ask? Well, in reality you ARE donating to the charity you chose, Cars2Charities is just taking care of the details.
An additional advantage of Cars2Charities not being a charity is that we are not tied down to one, single cause. Our fundraising status means we're free to work with a variety of charities, giving you many causes and nonprofits to choose from.
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- Finalists for the 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Announced
- HIDDEN by Pat Herbert is published
- Top-rated Supplement Manufacturer, Phoria Leaps into the CBD Market
- January Money Diet 31 Day Financial Challenge Returns
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast