Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 212
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 116
Similar on eTradeWire
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Local CEO tapped to be part of LPGA Panel
- Residents of Carolina Arbors Volunteer at Spring Valley Elementary School
- Lisa Little is Named Best Real Estate Agent in Dripping Springs, Texas
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- Home Buyers Nevada seeks to buy unwanted properties in Reno, Sparks
- Pathfinder Partners Acquires Multifamily Property In Affluent Denver Neighborhood
- Friend Tire enters Florida market, leases 46,020-square-foot industrial space in Davenport
Capitol Homes is an emerging leader in the custom home sector on Florida's Gulf Coast. Family-owned and operated by licensed General Contractor Scott Knapp and Vice President Kate Knapp, Capitol Homes was founded in 2007 with the goal of building beautifully customized, long-lasting quality homes. Based in Port Charlotte, Capitol Homes offers many unique home models to choose from and recently opened a brand-new state-of-the-art design center that features standard and upgraded options for both inside and outside the home.
More on eTradeWire News
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
The new video, available to watch on YouTube, allows Capitol Homes to showcase the ability for homeowners to choose the size, shape and location of the lot on which to build their new home, as well as the start-to-finish customizations available to new homeowners. Capitol Homes' role in the community is not only a provider of totally customized homes in an idyllic setting but also neighbors of Englewood residents.
Kate Knapp, Capitol Homes' Co-founder and Vice President, said, "As permanent residents of the Englewood/Port Charlotte area, our goal is to build beautiful custom homes that meet or exceed the standards of quality and value that we would demand for our own home. We're incredibly pleased with how the spotlight video turned out, as it shares the way that Englewood embodies the laid-back, vacation-esque lifestyle that we're so happy to contribute to."
Learn more about Capitol Homes at https://www.capitolbuilt.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
About Construction Marketing
Construction Marketing is a full-service, 100% construction-focused marketing firm headquartered in Sarasota, Florida. The firm specializes in providing services that include marketing strategy and branding, social media and SEO, web design and coding, print and digital marketing, photography and video creation, and more.
Learn more about Construction Marketing at https://www.construction.marketing.
The Englewood video can be viewed on YouTube: https://bit.ly/3chAKQs
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees
- Arlington Senior Community Celebrates Whataburger-Themed Chicken Coop with Ribbon-Cutting Event
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Waterford Dentist Contributes To Nationally Renowned Textbook
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Takes on Texas & Indiana for Candidate Suppression
- 2013 Volkswagen Passat For Sale!
- Downtown Frederick Theaters Join Forces for Fundraiser Concert at Fairgrounds
- Solar Vent Fan's 3D Tech Redesign Boosts Output for Safer Porta-Johns
- Keyfactor and Per Scholas Announce Partnership to Drive Skills Training & Diversity in Cybersecurity
- 28-Year-Old Magical Nights of Lights Gives Way to Something New
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Visits Oklahoma to Raise Awareness & Meet Supporters
- Michael Meyer Hosts Virtual Event on Communication
- SquadLocker Launches New Podcast Showcasing Sports Mentors who Inspire and Shape America's